Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja (1652 Views)

Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] / Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo, Lt. Gens T.Y. Danjuma And Shehu Yar'adua In 1979(photo) / March 23-24 Sheik Gumi Arrested In Saudi Arabia & Yar'adua In Nigeria - Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by kaycee250(m): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2010
Unimpeachable facts have emerged for the first time on the true state of President Umar Yar'Adua's health. A close friend of one of the aides to the Presiding Bishop of Living Faith World Outreach Ministries, Dr. David Oyedepo has revealed that contrary to the recent bashing of Bishop David Oyedepo by Nigerians over his non-disclosure of the outcome of his visit to Umar Yar'Adua, the Bishop and other Christian leaders who visited and prayed for the sick president should actually be commended. The aide was alleged to have revealed that reporting what was seen and experienced in Aso rock during the visit of the men of God to Yar'Adua could ignite an unprecedented civil unrest in Nigeria and further consolidate public hatred for the First Lady Mrs. Turai Yar'Adua.

The source swore that his friend, the aide to the Bishop heard Dr. Oyedepo praying afterward because he was deeply disturbed over the level of deteriorating in the physical condition of Umar Yar'Adua and that ordinary Nigerians had been right all along when they suggested that Yar'Adua was in a vegetative state.

According to the aide, Yar'Adua was said to have been so emaciated and sunken. He was met positioned in near upright state specifically for the visit of the Christian leaders and that it was obvious that he was in serious pain throughout the brief visit. Yar'Adua was described as "positively oblivious of his surrounding and seemed lost most of the time". Before the end of the short prayer, "he had fallen flat on the chair which embarrassed the First Lady. He remained motionless afterward, just lying on the chair without talking or shaking anyone although his eyes remained wide open, but he just stared blank into space".

It was also revealed that contrary to the insinuation that the team spent close to 10 minutes with Yar'Adua, they actually spent less than 5 minutes and were told that he had to rest immediately after the second prayer was said by Bishop David Oyedepo. Contrary to the 'grunt' widely credited to Pastor Kure which he allegedly translated to imply an 'amen', the source said that what was uttered was a 'groan' signifying critical level of pain.

Our source confirmed that Yar'Adua is indeed alive but in a vegetative state and that the person the Christian leaders saw would definitely not be able to eat or drink as widely reported nor walk or talk. He added that Turai Yar’Adua was the de facto person in charge as she allegedly took control and choreographed the entire visit including 'revealing' to the Christian leaders that the state they saw Yar'Adua was actually an improvement over what he was before then and that she appeared very desperate in wanting them to believe her statement. After leaving Yar'Adua, the men of God were still held up for upward of one hour by Mrs. Turai Yar'Adua in another large visitors' room inside Aso Rock. She was reported to have used the opportunity to tell them the tribulations she has passed through since president Yar'Adua took ill.

The source added that it was a very difficult choice for Dr. Oyedepo and the other Christian leaders who unlike their Islamic counterparts were afraid of the wrath of God if they should face Nigerians and lie to them. "Hence, instead of lying to Nigerians, the Christian elders decided to be guided by the word of God in Proverbs 16:21 'The wise in heart shall be called prudent: and the sweetness of the lips' hence their prudent silence".

http://www.saharareporters.com/news/5748-yaradua-in-near-vegetative-state-oyedepo-aide-reveals-liberty-news-abuja.html
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by ozalogbo: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2010
We are not left in doubt that this write-up is a stupid propaganda. Why are some people afraid that the President may get well? The AP is doing well and the nation is moving. Whether Yar'a dua lives or dies is in the hand of God, not propaganda. They said he was dead; later they said he was on life support machine; so now he could even sit up. Na wao!
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by otokx(m): 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2010
This sounds more like it but who can tell?
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by KnowAll(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2010
To any man of God worth his salt a visit to a sickly President is not only personal, but the Christian doctrine of “ calling those things that are not as though they were” would mean that President Yaradua is an assumed work in progress if u have faith.

To confess to the contrary would mean the trip to Aso Rock would not only be a complete waste of time but a futile attempt at a lackadaisical busy bodying endurance with the added bonus of a total loss of client confidentiality.

Like any client I am sure Turai would not be too pleased.
undecided
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by Kobojunkie: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2010
Why are the religious leaders the ones doing Jonathan's investigating for him? Why are these religious goons leaders going out to Aso Rock? Why all this?
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by KnowAll(m): 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2010
Why are the religious leaders the ones doing Jonathan's investigating for him? Why are these religious leaders going out to Aso Rock? Why all this?

What u have just posted here is a fallacy, do u seriously think Jonathan does not Know the true state of Yaradua’s health, that would be the April fool of the century
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by Pethan: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2010
Wat d xtian leaders did was right its beta 2 kip quiet dan 2 tell lies
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by marvix(m): 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2010
Now that we know dat Yaradua is almost dead wat difference does it make? Has it or will it make Jonathan perform better? It was unnecesary 4 dem 2 talk and I know dat if dis aide has said dat Yaradua smiled or blinked a lot of pple wld want 2 discredit him nd call him all sorts of names. Recovery of a very sick person is in d hand of God and if he believes or his wife believes dat God wld heal him and make him return to ofc den they hav a right to hold on to the ofc nd not resign, but there wld be a limit which Jonathan can set.
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2010
KnowAll:

What u have just posted here is a fallacy, do u seriously think Jonathan does not Know the true state of Yaradua’s health, that would be the April fool of the century

You of all people should know that I am not one of those who swallows what I am told Hook-line-&-sinker. Even Dora is unable to convince me that she has no knowledge, let alone Jonathan. I am simply wondering why the move now to get Religious leaders involved. I suspect this is some sort of ploy to get Nigerians, who were not hooked by the initial charade, to maybe bow because their religious leaders are now involved. I would not put it past these people. lol

It would do us good to watch how these visits by religious leaders affects sermons at pulpits and mosques around the country, in the coming weeks.
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by KnowAll(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2010
You of all people should know that I am not one of those who swallows what I am told Hook-line-&-sinker. Even Dora is unable to convince me that she has no knowledge, let alone Jonathan. I am simply wondering why the move now to get Religious leaders involved. I suspect this is some sort of ploy to get Nigerians, who were not hooked by the initial charade, to maybe bow because their religious leaders are now involved. I would not put it past these people. lol

It would do us good to watch how these visits by religious leaders affects sermons at pulpits and mosques around the country, in the coming weeks

It would be inconceivable for a command-chief of a Nation with a reconstituted new security chief in place not to know what is happening a few doors from his official residence. Even if it means the CinC going to visit the Yaradua’s in the dead of the night when prying eyes like yours are out of arms way. Or do u suppose the Acting President would call a press conference with rolling cameras ON, if he is embarking on such nocturnal visit. I beg make we dey use sense oh !!!
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2010
Yar'Adua is finished as far the Presidency is concerned. Jonathan doesn't need to see him since he has enough assurances from the Western powers, who egged him to consolidate his hold on power, that Yar'Adua is not coming back as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Turai is running around religious leaders so they can prevail on Jonathan not to seize power completely and run herself and her motley crew right out of Aso Rock. Guys please stop wasting energy on Yar'Adua and his Jezebel let's just move the mess on with our lives.
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by tundewoods(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2010
Come on guys lets try to rest this issue about Yar'adua and the clerics. We all know that Yar'adua will probably wouldn't be coming back to power as president. Jonathan is in charge and this currently all that matters atleast to ensure that he gets the Job pending done before 2011.

my two cents
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by Kobojunkie: 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2010
ziddy:

Yar'Adua is finished as far the Presidency is concerned. Jonathan doesn't need to see him since he has enough assurances from the Western powers, who egged him to consolidate his hold on power, that Yar'Adua is not coming back as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

What Western powers are you speaking of? Do you even have a clue what is happening in your own country? Jonathan is part reason Yar adua is president.

ziddy:
Turai is running around religious leaders so they can prevail on Jonathan not to seize power completely and run herself and her motley crew right out of Aso Rock. Guys please stop wasting energy on Yar'Adua and his Jezebel let's just move the bleep on with our lives.

Turai running around religious leaders? Open your eyes. Turai IS NOT the one who wrote the memo that Dora Akunyili read the nation, or is she? Dora Akunyili URGED the FEC to ensure that Yar adua remain PRESIDENt, Turai did not do that. The memo states that by making Jonathan ACTING PRESIDENT, Yar adua can take over power whenever he gets well. That was NOT TURAI writing that, or was it? Jonathan, now Acting President is the one who does not want to have 144 Invoked still, even after a Norther ex-rep has repeatedly called, and even had the courts urge that action be taken. OPEN YOUR EYES!!!
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2010
LMFAO

The way Kobo goes on about Dora, you'd think there's an underlying personal vendetta.

LOL
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2010
Kobojunkie:

What Western powers are you speaking of? Do you even have a clue what is happening in your own country? Jonathan is part reason Yar adua is president.

Turai running around religious leaders? Open your eyes. Turai IS NOT the one who wrote the memo that Dora Akunyili read the nation, or is she? Dora Akunyili URGED the FEC to ensure that Yar adua remain PRESIDENt, Turai did not do that. The memo states that by making Jonathan ACTING PRESIDENT, Yar adua can take over power whenever he gets well. That was NOT TURAI writing that, or was it? Jonathan, now Acting President is the one who does not want to have 144 Invoked still, even after a Norther ex-rep has repeatedly called, and even had the courts urge that action be taken. OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

What am saying is, Jonathan got up the courage to dissolve the cabinet and start doing bold things, only after repeated assurances of support from the US, the UK and their diplomats in Nigeria. Read between the lines abeg.

Yar'Adua didn't invite the religious leaders grin to Aso Rock, Turai did.
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2010
ROFLMAO!!!

Don't get me wrong!! I know it looks very much like I have some personal vendetta with the lady but it is not so. In fact, I have even thought to tone it down a bit because I see myself already resembling @Becomerich or one of the other Nairaland local ramblers. But I don't think it the right thing to do; stopping before I achieve my goal would be too Nigerian of me. I am just trying to get those who are willing to see how the events of the today connect to that memo and are not necessarily any different from what we had before the memo.

That particular memo is key to understanding what we have now, and so it is necessary that we understand what it contains as it does and how what we see unfolding now is what we accepted post-memo. I mean, I have nothing personally against her but I happen to know much about her last stint as Minister of information (I started following the career of the Minister of Information back in 2008 in hopes that I would be one of those to take advantage of any significant changes that ministry implements), and I wince to think that we are all too willing to sit back now, thinking we are now winning, when the fact is we are allowing the very same things we rejected and supposedly rallied against only in January of this same year, to continue.
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2010
ziddy:

What am saying is, Jonathan got up the courage to dissolve the cabinet and start doing bold things, only after repeated assurances of support from the US, the UK and their diplomats in Nigeria. Read between the lines abeg.

Where did you get the information on the REPEATED ASSURANCES From? Are you accusing the west, yet again, of interferring in government? Why did he need the backing of the west to do essentially this? What significance is the backing of the west here?

ziddy:

Yar'Adua didn't invite the religious leaders grin to Aso Rock, Turai did.

But the inviting/or not of the religious leaders DOES NOT CHANGE anything. Yar adua is STILL President of Nigeria and will remain so as long as Acting President Jonathan refuses to allow the invocation of section 144 of the constitution. Note that Turai is not the reason why Yar adua is still President. The FEC/Senate/House are. Of what significance is your TURAI-theory past that of a wife deseperate to save her husband?
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Where did you get the information on the REPEATED ASSURANCES From? Are you accusing the west, yet again, of interferring in government? Why did he need the backing of the west to do essentially this? What significance is the backing of the west here?

But the inviting/or not of the religious leaders DOES NOT CHANGE anything. Yar adua is STILL President of Nigeria and will remain so as long as Acting President Jonathan refuses to allow the invocation of section 144 of the constitution. Note that Turai is not the reason why Yar adua is still President. The FEC/Senate/House are. Of what significance is your TURAI-theory past that of a wife deseperate to save her husband?

Come on it was all over the news. Repeated Assurances, I say it again. Unless you were away to the moon or something you should have been aware of that.

I am not accusing the West, I rarely do as am not much of a conspiracy theorist. All I do is read between the lines  grin Jonathan needed assurances because Turai denied everyone, including the VP,  access to the man Yar'Adua. No one was sure whether he would stroll into the FEC meeting the morning after he was brought back like a thief in the night. Even Jonathan lost his nerve, he cancelled the FEC Meeting that Wednesday. He was more or less played into a corner by Turai and the cabal. He needed repeated assurances  grin

Turai has to hang-in at Aso Rock for as long as possible because a lot of crimes have been committed under the name of Yar'Adua. N70 billion in Security Vote missing, just recently. That's just a tip of the iceberg. So much has been stolen within such a short period of time!
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2010
ziddy:

Come on it was all over the news. Repeated Assurances, I say it again. Unless you were way to the moon or something you should have been aware of that.

In a country where the ministry of information allows the rumor mills generate the news of the day, I take care what I believe and what I don’t. No, See, this is what I do. When Nigerian news media, who by the way get most of their news from western media houses, make claims of western involvement, I immediately look for western sources to corroborate such claims.

ziddy:

I am not accusing the West, I rarely do as am not much of a conspiracy theorist. All I do is read between the lines grin Jonathan needed assurances because Turai denied everyone, including the VP, access to the man Yar'Adua.
I am in no way accusing you of being of the crazy conspiracy theorists we have on here. I really want you to give me a link or something to a reputable source on this claim.

Turai, a woman less than 5ft tall, denied people access to the president and you believe that? You really think it is possible to deny the senate/house, even acting president access to the president, worse in a country like Nigeria where people assume once they have power, they are next to God? You sound like you believe all you read without asking some serious questions to make sense of what you read?

ziddy:

No one was sure whether he would stroll into the FEC meeting the morning after he was brought back like a thief in the night. Even Jonathan lost his nerve, he cancelled the FEC Meeting the Wednesday. He was more or less played into a corner by Turai and the cabal. He needed repeated assurances grin

You make claims of Jonathan as if you can read the man’s mind or something. So what if the president walks in? All that would mean is Acting President goes back to VP and President resumes duties, or is that not what would still happen if Yar adua gets well later on this year? Was Jonathan stealing something or what that he should lose his nerves? Why did he need repeated assurance when all he was doing was essentially reshuffling the cabinet so he could go back to dealing with the same old agenda the nation has been on since the onset of this administration? Remember, up until that point, he had rarely said anything contrary to what the current administration has stood for and he even assured the nation on Tuesday that he is in to continue what the current administration started in May 2007.

ziddy:
Turai has to hang-in at Aso Rock for as long as possible because a lot of crimes have been committed under the name of Yar'Adua. N70 billion in Security Vote missing, just recently. That's just a tip of the iceberg. So much has been stolen within such a short period of time!

According to THIS DAY, Jonathan himself is instead keeping Yar adua as president, not Turai. Dora Akunyili's memo to EXCOF demanded that the FEC do all within it's power, and beyond, to ensure Yar adua remains president of Nigeria. Again, Turai did not do that and so her inviting whomever she wants is not what you ouught to be concerned with.  So, please stop hounding the woman who is just a civilian already.
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by Fhemmmy: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2010
I would love to hear from the horses mouth
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2010
Kobojunkie:

In a country where the ministry of information allows the rumor mills generate the news of the day, I take care what I believe and what I don’t. No, See, this is what I do. When Nigerian news media, who by the way get most of their news from western media houses, make claims of western involvement, I immediately look for western sources to corroborate such claims.

I am in no way accusing you of being of the crazy conspiracy theorists we have on here. I really want you to give me a link or something to a reputable source on this claim.

Turai, a less than 5ft woman denied people access to the president and you believe that? You really think it is possible to deny the senate/house, even acting president access to the president, worse in a country like Nigeria where people assume once they have power, they are next to God? You sound like you believe all you read without asking some serious questions to make sense of what you read?

You make claims of Jonathan as if you can read the man’s mind or something. So what if the president walks in? All that would mean is Acting President goes back to VP and President resumes duties, or is that not what would still happen if Yar adua gets well later on this year? Was Jonathan stealing something or what that he should lose his nerves? Why did he need repeated assurance when all he was doing was essentially reshuffling the cabinet so he could go back to dealing with the same old agenda the nation has been on since the onset of this administration? Remember, up until that point, he had rarely said anything contrary to what the current administration has stood for and he even assured the nation on Tuesday that he is in to continue what the current administration started in May 2007.

According to THIS DAY, Jonathan himself is instead keeping Yar adua as president, not Turai. Dora Akunyili's memo to EXCOF only detailed how the FEC ought to do all within it's power to ensure Yar adua remains president of Nigeria. Again, Turai did not do that and so her inviting whomever she wants is not what you ouught to be concerned with.  So, please stop hounding the woman who is just a civilian already.

Pardon me for going off at a tangent here, butyou don't seem have the slightest idea of how politics is played in this country. If you do, I want you to tell me why someone like Nuhu Ribadu, persona non grata no. 1 under Yar'Adua's watch is now being touted as SA on Anti-Corruption. FG is already toying with dropping the charges against him. This is someone Yar'Adua would have thrown into jail if he hadn't fled into exile. IT'S THE SAME ADMINISTRATION, RIGHT?

Tell me why James Ibori has only now gone into hiding. Is it still the same Administration?

Tell me why Michael Aondoakaa was deployed out of Justice Ministry and now sacked. If you can answer all these questions then maybe am not wasting my time arguing Nigerian politics with you.
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2010
ziddy:

Pardon me for going off at a tangent here, butyou don't seem have the slightest idea of how politics is played in this country. If you do, I want you to tell me why someone like Nuhu Ribadu, persona non grata no. 1 under Yar'Adua's watch is now being touted as SA on Anti-Corruption. FG is already toying with dropping the charges against him. This is someone Yar'Adua would have thrown into jail if he hadn't fled into exile. IT'S THE SAME ADMINISTRATION, RIGHT?

If you do understand politics more than I do, then I will ask you WHY NOT? Do you think Politics is somehow about not bringing people in after playing them out? Remember Babangida and Abiola? Why did Babangida, after rallying around having Abiola, his friend, as president change his mind?

ziddy:
Tell me why James Ibori has only now gone into hiding. Is it still the same Administration?

You mean Jonathan is the one hunting James Ibori now? Come on!!! You are better than this.

ziddy:

Tell me why Michael Aondoakaa was deployed out of Justice Ministry and now sacked. If you can answer all these questions then maybe am not wasting my time arguing Nigerian politics with you.

You mean sacked for telling Nigeria that Yar adua can continue as president from his death bed? You mean that is not exactly what is being allowed now, and why the many calls from courts that Section 144 be invoked, have been shut down/ignored?

My Friend, politics is not about friends and enemies, it is about learning to play the right card to keep and protect “Your interest”, and maybe get away with the obscene, with any means necessary. In doing so, our politicians learn to throw the Nigerian people a bone, or two, to distract them from the main. And in our case, it works. We are notorious for our short-memory and our "TREMENDOUS" ability to forgive the obscene.
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by rickie4us(m): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2010
super story ,
the fish has drowned or did it die of thirst?
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2010

Secretary to the Govern-ment of Federation, Alhaji Ahmed Yayale, [size=14pt]has explained why the Executive Council of the Federation (EXCOF) did not invoke Section 144 of the constitution to declare ailing President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua incapacitated and remove him from office.
He said it was borne out of “deep sense of responsibility, concern and sympathy”, and the resolve not to “give more pain or injury to the personality of the president, to the dignity of the president and his immediate family”. [/size]
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by oge4real(f): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2010
Them say, them say, them talk say.
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by dayokanu(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2010
The thuraya that everyone is shouting, whats her network coverage sef?

I mean Turai, whats her constitutional cover and back up, what right does she have, which troop does she command and why is she so reverred even Mariam Babangida, STella OBJ, Fatima Abubakar and Mariam Abacha were not this powerful
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by sojjy: 4:15am On Apr 09, 2010
oge4real:

Them say, them say, them talk say.

For how shall we continue to peddling rumor about the health status of Yar'adua? angry angry angry angry
Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja by Kobojunkie: 4:23am On Apr 09, 2010
sojjy:

For how shall we continue to peddling rumor about the health status of Yar'adua? angry angry angry angry

Does his health status REALLY MATTER anymore? You are told that no matter what, He will remain president, and we are still concerned about his health status?

(1) (Reply)

Final Results: Governoship Election 2011 / Do You Know This Man? What Comes To Mind Whenever You Look At Him? / Before Fuel Subsidy Goes: Culled From The Leadership Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.