Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

URGENT: US Work Permit Or Tourist Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / URGENT: US Work Permit Or Tourist Visa? (631 Views)

US Work Visa / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: US Work Permit Or Tourist Visa? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hi, I met an individual a while back and we have been communicating and discussing as to how to partner on a business idea I currently run in Nigeria. Our intention is to set it up in the states and take it up from there.
My question is this...

How best do I go about my visa application as it will be my first time. I am married and will be going with my wife.

Is she to send me an invitation letter or employment letter? Which is better as she can send both.

She's provided me an accommodation already and willing to go all length in seeing it tru.

My friend says I should push for an employment letter but will my wife be allowed to go if I push for that?

All and any information will be rrally really appreciated pls.
Thank you
Primefestus
Re: URGENT: US Work Permit Or Tourist Visa? by Kennetheno: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2023
Good day and Happy New Month
I'm currently residing in Nigeria and a Nigerian citizen as well, I'm at the verge of being offered a job at the United States but my potential employer is asking that I get a temporary I-551 stamp on my Nigerian passport or temporary I-551 printed notation on a machine readable immigrant visa. Attached with this mail is the document sent to me by my potential employer with what is required of me encircled. Please can anyone guide me on how to go about this and what are the requirements needed for me to attain this status.
Thank you so much as I look forward to prompt and favourable response.

(1) (Reply)

American Visa Interview / Painful Story Of Asese Accident Survivor;his Friends Cried For Help Till Death / Two University Students Spend 3 Weeks Naked In Malaysian Jungleon Epic Adventure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.