Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) (41106 Views)

Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks / Court Orders 21-Year-Old Internet Fraudster To Sweep EFCC Premises For 2 Weeks / Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by NigeriaGIST(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nigerian soldiers force an impatient driver to sweep the roadside beside their checkpoint for 30mins

Narrating what happened, twitter user @Georgesketch wrote;

"Our bus driver drove past an army checkpoint without having patience. Fam they stopped us and we waited for 30mins while the driver swept the roadside. That's not the best part. As we were leaving, another driver started sweeping that SAME spot lmao."

Watch the video below.

https://twitter.com/Georgesketch/status/948467557257895936

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2018/01/nigerian-soldiers-force-impatient.html

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by HungerBAD: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
I like this.

That simple act by the Soldiers might just have saved lives onboard that bus.

An impatient driver is a speeding driver, and a speeding driver is a reckless driver.

Kudos to our boys/girls in Uniform.

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by hakeem4(m): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lol at least he wasn’t slapped.

But there are better ways of treating people than this barbaric method

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Uyiii: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
there are a thousand and one better ways to check up misdemeanors as this in advance countries, such that the driver even in the absence of security will respect himself.
but in 9ja, we find joy in treating one another like animals, well it's the language many understand anyways.

P.s: on my way to abj recently, close to sojis check point, I saw a man waving and smiling at every car passing, I was thinking he's a new intake in the madness industry because he was well dressed, not until I was told he's been compelled to do so by the soldiers, then I noticed his car was parked close by.
It was really an interesting sight to behold.

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by lordm(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nigerian army and their weird punishment

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Hotshawarma(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
lordm:
Nigerian army and their weird punishment
there is nothing weird here

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by nrexzy: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hehe hehe we always in a rush to nowhere..
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Ajewealth123(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
Reminds of when a soldier stopped our bus some years ago and they also stopped this tinted suv with some personalties inside. The soldier told the driver should roll down the back glass so he could see those inside
driver/my oga say make i no whine down
SOLDIER-no problem.driver come down,told the driver to sit under shade,off car ac inside hot sun o
10minutes later he ordered those inside the car out,i even think say person pour them water inside the car ni,see sweating clothe wey get cassava for body before come resemble wetin dem pour akamu

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Hotshawarma(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
Uyiii:

really, do you have sense at all.
so if your father is asked to suck a soldiers preek because he committed an offence, you'll start clapping and jumpingundecided
don't be ravaging stupid my friend.
my daddy is not a criminal like you.... undecided ......to even bring my dad into this discussion shows that you are a foolish fool....

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Hotshawarma(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
Uyiii:

the driver is someone's dad you slowpoke.
people like you are one of the reasons 9ja is retrogressing.
See how stupid you look trying to defend your empty life.
k

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Uyiii: 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hotshawarma:
k
k signifies end of conversation, in this case I think you're referring to your life.
easiest method bro, just get sniper and commit suicide, we need to overhaul rëtarded entities like you in 9ja.
what's your usefulness in life??

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Hotshawarma(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
Uyiii:

k signifies end of conversation, in this case I think you're referring to your life.
easiest method bro, just get sniper and commit suicide, we need to overhaul rëtarded entities like you in 9ja.
what's your usefulness in life??
k

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Uyiii: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2018

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Imagine Fulani herdsmen trying this nonsense under military rule.
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by megatronXLR(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
zoo called country

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by GR8ST(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hmm. Truth be told, many of the government institutions don't know their boundaries any more. I am beginning to agree with Atiku to an extent. Most people involved in military rule during the 90's cared less for the masses.
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by OCTAVO: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by winkmart: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
This is barbaric. I will continue to say that the Black man's crudeness and primitivity is enshrouded in deep mystery. I don't understand why we are not growing even as the world is getting more civilized.

A driver that will take passengers on a long journey and you subject him to this kind of stress? I weep when I realize the fact that am African.

What would Nigerian soldiers have done if they were the Israeli soldiers the Palestinian girl was slapping the other day?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ehya
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
winkmart:
This is barbaric
i guess u just said the first thing that came to your head

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
i pray make them try am with me that day i go light follow em who send em camouflage
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by sureheaven(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
Good for the driver
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
Why did he drive pass d road block without stopping. He deserves the punishment

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
winkmart:
This is barbaric
what's barbaric? They deserve it.have you seen them.drive recklessly and ceaselessly on Lagos roads
THEY have no regard for other road users.even when their passengers warn them,they won't listen instead they Will insult them.he deserves it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by shurch(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hotshawarma:
k
Never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by emeka2847: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
OP why you no snap close view na? grin
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by jazinogold(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by sureheaven(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
P.s: on my way to abj recently, close to sojis check point, I saw a man waving and smiling at every car passing, I was thinking he's a new intake in the madness industry because he was well dressed, not until I was told he's been compelled to do so by the soldiers, then I noticed his car was parked close by.
It was really an interesting sight to behold.[/quote]

The day I catch U ehn, I will make u waive to everybody on nairaland before I'll let u go........ grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umunna Ndubuisi Williams Arrested With Cocaine Worth N18m In India / EFCC Arrests Two Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.