Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) (7588 Views)

Jake: Son Of Emperor / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by Oxster(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2018
Nice story but how come you were unaware of yourself not until you died?
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by Smooth278(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2018
Hi, very good story ....
Here are a few points to make it better...
Money used is dollars while the environment in the book seem Nigerian... I.e. the taxis and having SS1 in the school....

Keep it up and the sky will be your limit... Well done
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by ujahboy(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2018
Wonderful piece, please continue.
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by FunctionX(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2018
We are waiting. Nice piece
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by Cyberdroid: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by Cyberdroid: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2018
Thanks for the positive comments.
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by Cyberdroid: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2018
After a while we stopped talking, we had talked about everything we could talk about. I used the break to take a closer look at her, her uniform shone brightly in the sun, her skirt was quite below knees. "She might be decent" I said to myself,she wasn't wearing her blazer. After a while we saw someone that looked like a staff,we approached him,she did the talking while I did the nodding. He directed us to the school notice board, this time while walking we talked,I told her that I hoped we'd be in the same class,she said that It'd be nice. We fell silent again,nothing to talk about. I had lot's of thoughts going on in my head. "Do I like her"? Maybe, maybe I did,or I was beginning to. We reached the school notice board and it was quite crowded, after a while we were able to check,her name was among the top ten. " She must be very intelligent " That was the kind of thought of I was having until I saw my name too,in the 37th position. "Yes" I said in a low tone,her name was in SS2A, my name and her name were in the same list meaning that we'd be classmates. "Let's head over to our class then". I said to her," Yeah sure " she replied.

1 Like

Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by Cyberdroid: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2018
While we walked I decides to try something that Mel had taught me,mind reading. Although I wasn't too good at it I decided that I would try. As we walked I tried to concentrate,first activating my extra senses. I felt my self connecting to her but that connection was instantly cut, it was replaces by loud shrieks that I could hear so clearly in my ears,it sounded like the noise a banshee would make. I held my head trying not to let her notice,I kept on gritting my teeth,trying to hold back from yelling in pain. She looked at me and flashed me a smile, this time around her smile had a message. "I know what you're trying to do". That was the message her smile had,I decided to ask her what kind of being she was,Mel said that only supernatural beings or people well versed in magic could stop mind reading attempts. She snapped her finger and the noises stopped,i felt so relieved. " What are you"? she asked. "I think I should be asking you that question" I replied.

3 Likes

Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2018
Nice story, keep it up.
Believe me, you'll get better with time.
*thumbs up
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by Cyberdroid: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Nice story, keep it up. Believe me, you'll get better with time. . *thumbs up
Thanks.
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by Cyberdroid: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2018
She hesitated for a while,she looked at me critically, ask if trying to deduce whether or not I could be trusted. "For now,just know that I'm someone with a few gifts". She said,I didn't know what to reply so I simply nodded,by " gifts " she meant powers. We got to our class,it was painted white and blue,the exterior was painted blue while the interior was painted white, as we entered some few students were already there talking, they looked at us. Not wanting to miss the opportunity of getting to know her I asked her that we sit together. "Since we're both new we should stick together" I said,hoping that she'd agree,and she did agree. We sat down in the middle row,the sitting arrangement was meant to be two students per sit. The sit was made up of iron,it was a table and chair. The sit had a locker,the locker could be locked and each student had a key,the locker was divided into two,one for each student that would sit in a sit. "So tell me more about you" she said,I guess she wanted to stop thinking about the students who had suddenly gone quiet and were staring at us. "You already know that my name is Lionel, I'm an only child,I lost both my parents a few years ago and I would have died too but I was lucky". I didn't want to tell her that I used my godlike abilities to survive,I needed to be sure that I could trust her so I only told her some few basic things about me.

1 Like

Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by Nwaotu10(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
Creative,alluring and captivating piece!. looking forward for sooner update.
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by SpartanJ: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Please continue
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by Cyberdroid: 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ever since I created this story all I've been seeing are positive comments, a big thanks to everyone that has been reading this story. I'll give an update before the end of today.

1 Like

Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by Cyberdroid: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
We talked for a while,at a point we became deeply engrossed in our conversation that we were oblivious of the presence of arriving students and the passing away of time. Then we heard the bell,instinctively I knew that it was the bell for the assembly hall. "Let's go,I saw the hall when we were walking" She said. "Sure" I replied. "Did you bring your hymn book?" I asked. I remembered that today was the day for hymns, the school was a Christian school and took activities like hymn singing quite serious. "Damn it,I forgot mine" She said. I smiled,I had brought two hymns, my mind had kept on telling me to bring two hymns,for once I was glad that I listened to my instincts. I searched through my bag and found the two hymns" Here,take this one,I brought two". I said to her. "Thanks" She replied and then she put her hand over my shoulder, I was shocked,I didn't know we had become that close. When we left the class she removed her hand,we were new students it would look odd and people would think a lot of negative things, finally we reached the assembly hall.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by omophuneh9(m): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
13??...am more than amazed at such indispensible talent(writing I mean) and about the witchcraft...na wa oo.

2 Likes

Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by Cyberdroid: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
We were heading towards the hall when the connection broke. The platform with which Mel and I were using to view my life had been disconnected. "What happened? I thought you were good at mirroring" I asked,confused. "I am but even gods have their own limits,I've gotten weaker now since my worshipers have reduced,it is high time you see yourself as the deity you are" He replied. I remembered now,the things that Mel had thought me,he had thought me that gods grew stronger when they had more worshippers and they became weak when they lost worshipers, He wanted me to become a deity,This process is known as Ascension. "But I'm a demigod, not a full god" I protested,I wasn't ready to become a god,I wasn't ready to have a servant that I would protect and guard. He didn't reply,he stretched his hand to a particular direction and it was filled with light. "I'm getting weaker and weaker,take half of the energy that I have,combined with your current energy reserves you should be able to ascend". He said. " But Mel.." I tried to protest but he refused. "Step into the light". It was an order,and one that I could not refuse.

1 Like

Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by Cyberdroid: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
omophuneh9:
13??...am more than amazed at such indispensible talent(writing I mean) and about the witchcraft...na wa oo.
I was introduced to the internet at a very early age so I've learnt a lot.
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by Cyberdroid: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
I walked towards the light,unafraid. I am a demigod,or maybe I was because the moment I step in,I'll become a god. I stepped into the light and I disappeared. I appeared in the middle of a street,at first I was afraid thinking that people would see me,but nobody did. My body felt light and weightless, I knew at this point that the transformation was complete. I turned around to see Mel looking at me. "You have become a god, but you can still use your old body,in the house with the number 49 you will find a girl about your age,she's alone with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend has a plan,he intends to rape her,go and save her". He said. " I'm supposed to be a god, and not a guardian angel" I replied angrily,how dare he reduce me to a mere guardian angel. "To get worshipers you must first earn their trust, and the best way to do this is by helping them,now go". He said. Now I was a god,so my abilities should be improved. " 49" I said out loud and immediately I disappeared. I appeared in the girl's room,she was drunk,I instantly saw a replay of everything that had happened,her boyfriend had gotten her drunk,so he could easily force himself on her. He had started making his move, I had to act fast. Soon he was on top of her,and she was trying to fight him off. I imagined lightning striking and the weather getting dull,and immediately it all happened. He got off her immediately afraid,the sound of lightning had made him scared. She had reached for the wine bottle hoping to use it as a weapon to defend herself, I decided at this point to step in,from this moment I would be known as Lionel,the god of light.

2 Likes

Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by omophuneh9(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Cyberdroid:

I was introduced to the internet at a very early age so I've learnt a lot.
Aiit...I like the story. Trust me when I say your nothing but exceptional.
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by johnjose68: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
I have made up my mind not to read any story on this platform again. the storytellers deliberately drag the stories for days... some will not even conclude it. so why wasting my time.
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by Gabriel6(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
nice story. But make sure u finish what u have started (complete the story). I promise to read and comment. Wel done god of light
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by Godwithus20: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
nice story. this story seem more like a real life experience... continue pls
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by SpartanJ: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
7:03pm

Still waiting

god of light where are you?

Thank You
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nice one keep it upp
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by ecology: 9:32am On Jan 08, 2018
we are waiting

:
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by kingin55(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2018
nice story
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
leles:
*GOOD EVENING !!!!��*
This is olamilekan from irokotv, i just wanted to say Hi & also Give you a better and more detailed info about *Irokotv Mobile App & Subcription*
So here are the 3 most important Need to know About *irokotv Mobile App*

*No 1* Are you aware that the app can be downloaded on both IOS (App Store) & Android (Google Play Store) and After downloading it can be easily installed and set up with just your phone number and the assistance of an iroko agent just like myself

*No2* Are you aware that with just _two thousand naira_ irokotv grants you access to watch all our lastest series and Cinema rated movies for a whole year ,not only that but you can also extend your experience to your smart TV by getting a HDMI CABLE and connecting to your tv and watch with the family
*OR*
you can directly Chromecast onto the tv screen if your using chromecast enabled tv
*OR*
You can connect it to your laptop by going to *www.irokotv.com* and typed your phone number and Enjoy.

*No3* After subscribing through an Agent like myself ,you are granted the privilege to call on that agent at anytime during the duration of your Subcription to request for movies or that agent can also link you up to the irokotv Koisk closest to you.

So so ,i think thats on _Awoof clean mouth offer_ that am sure you wont walk away from.

So pls text me back with your response so i can sign up and Activated On irokotv Mobile app

*Note* Referrals are also accepted in irokotv and also rewarded

*#olamilekan

09030284745 (Irokotv Sales Agent)...*
undecided
leles:
*GOOD EVENING !!!!��*
This is olamilekan from irokotv, i just wanted to say Hi & also Give you a better and more detailed info about *Irokotv Mobile App & Subcription*
So here are the 3 most important Need to know About *irokotv Mobile App*

*No 1* Are you aware that the app can be downloaded on both IOS (App Store) & Android (Google Play Store) and After downloading it can be easily installed and set up with just your phone number and the assistance of an iroko agent just like myself

*No2* Are you aware that with just _two thousand naira_ irokotv grants you access to watch all our lastest series and Cinema rated movies for a whole year ,not only that but you can also extend your experience to your smart TV by getting a HDMI CABLE and connecting to your tv and watch with the family
*OR*
you can directly Chromecast onto the tv screen if your using chromecast enabled tv
*OR*
You can connect it to your laptop by going to *www.irokotv.com* and typed your phone number and Enjoy.

*No3* After subscribing through an Agent like myself ,you are granted the privilege to call on that agent at anytime during the duration of your Subcription to request for movies or that agent can also link you up to the irokotv Koisk closest to you.

So so ,i think thats on _Awoof clean mouth offer_ that am sure you wont walk away from.

So pls text me back with your response so i can sign up and Activated On irokotv Mobile app

*Note* Referrals are also accepted in irokotv and also rewarded

*#olamilekan

09030284745 (Irokotv Sales Agent)...*
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by donaldphilipizu(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
nice one
Re: Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) by correctguy101(m): 5:48am On Jan 09, 2018
Nice try cyberdroid. But try and make the updates lengthy and please give me more.

Lionel, the God of light. I like that. Let's see how well you'd perform since you've ascended.
Mel sef get his own for body undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Common Hurdles Every Writer Faces / Freestyling Work / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Named Harvard’s Class Day Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.