Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,200 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) (1596 Views)

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / The Hottest Man In Africa ( Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ladies keep Long stares at me. embarassed

Sometimes they beg to visit my house. wink

They beg to be my baby mama.
cheesy

Sometimes they buy me expensive gifts begging me for sex, but i turn down many cheesy

1 Like

Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by ClitoPen: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hottest u say? ....Looking for the smoke coming out of ur fufu-like body undecided

1 Like

Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ytghe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by ClitoPen: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
Ladies keep Long stares at me. embarassed

Sometimes they beg to visit my house. wink

They beg to be my baby mama.
cheesy

Sometimes they buy me expensive gifts begging me for sex, but i turn down many cheesy
O boy u r not only a disgrace to sexy men but to ur moniker too!. grin

Anyway, before u praise urself next time, do the needful...
This is what ladies look, trip, die and beg for...!

1 Like

Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
ClitoPen:
O buy u r not only a disgrace to sexy men but to ur moniker too!. grin
Anyway, before u praise urself next time, do the needful... This is what ladies look, trip, die and beg for...!
how dare you angry
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
See Your Stomach Like... Lizard...
You Need Food Abi
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by ClitoPen: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
how dare you angry
Did I cut ur ego?! Hahahahha
We talk of six packs and not dough...e be like say na village league u de play!
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sorry! You look malnourished.
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
kimbraa:
you look sexy and delicious. Can we be friends?
hell NOOOO!! angry
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
kimbraa:
Malnourished? Just because he's not fat or obese?
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
YoungBlackRico:
Malnourished? Just because he's not fat or obese?
Does one have to look fat or obesed before looking malnourished?.
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by Centyakam(m): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
pass the weed man
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
kimbraa:
Does one have to look fat or obesed before looking malnourished?.
That guy looks healthy enough.
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
So hot!
One can press clothes on your body without any hindrance cheesy
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by LessNoise: 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
RuthDaniels:
So hot!

One can press clothes on your body without any hindrance cheesy

Fine geh wassup grin
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by boiz2men(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
Something just happened right now. Kim changed her initial post after the op declined her friend request (joke or not).
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by SirMichael1: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
kimbraa:
Does one have to look fat or obesed before looking nourished?.

In a way, no. Gene differs. I have a friend who eats as much as every healthy adult does but still looks lanky.

When asked why, he claimed his family members are not fat/big but lanky just like him.

Body structures differs as does our genes. A guy could be working out and still doesn't shed a bit of fat while another guy who eats like a pig has muscles, abs and all that. Genetic.
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by Cladez(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
kimbraa:
How does he look malnourished? he is ok to say the least or was it because he rejected your friend request?
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Thanks ladies and gentlemen smiley
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by Neimar: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
u nid sperm bro
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by DEIFIED(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
op, why are you embarrassing your moniker.
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by Treasure17(m): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nah mehnn with this? You can only be the hottest for karachikas. Can't believe we are still battling with all these irrelevant stuff on Nairaland in 2018 fah...
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by chynie: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
Am short of words
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by dview001(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
man's not hot
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
I'm looking for firewood and matches to make you hotter.
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
With ur firewood chest baba enter gym
Re: I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 05, 2018
sexybbstar:
I'm looking for firewood and matches to make you hotter.
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Conversation With A Guy Asking For Sex Before Offering Her A Job / Finally ..male Dols Una Dey Vex For Female Sex Dolls..now This Is For You All... / Interesting Questions To Ask Your Crush, Girlfriend Or Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.