Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:19 PM

Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander (7144 Views)

My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. / My Phone Back Camera Is Blurring, It's No Longer Clear Like It Was Before (HELP) / Tecno Camon CM (4glte)13mp Front And Back Camera 2gb Ram - Pros & Cons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Whizpeter(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
cosaret51:
pls,learn to ignore this guy whispeter.He just want to be noticed every where.An argument without facts is baseless.

Nah, you guys wanna ignore me cos you can't stand me.
Dumbass marketers..
In all my arguments with you guys, I've always been the one presenting the facts and disputing your lies at the same time.
You know why? Cos I ain't as dumb as you guys.
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Whizpeter(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dear nairalanders, please refuse to be scammed.
As you can see, the last pictures dropped by cosaret51 were obviously snapped today (7th Jan, 2018) at 3:42pm, they can't be night pictures cos it ain't even night yet and the timestamp on the picture says otherwise..
The two pictures are obviously indoor pictures with flash and not night pictures as he wants y'all to believe.

If you value your money you'd buy a product that has value and not some cheap inferior mobile toy that can't be sold even in China.
See through the deceit and desperation of these Itel marketers, many of them if not all don't use an Itel as a main device.
None of them bought their Itel phones with their money, it was given to them free by Itel so they have nothing to lose even if the phone packs up tomorrow.

Be wise, spend your cash wisely

1 Like

Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Oyindebrah(f): 7:45am On Jan 08, 2018
Whizpeter:

Lmao.. She don run grin grin
I didn't run,long prolonged arguments aren't my favorite.
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Oyindebrah(f): 7:47am On Jan 08, 2018
Whizpeter:
As you can see, the last pictures dropped by cosaret51 were obviously snapped today (7th Jan, 2018) at 3:42pm, they can't be night pictures cos it ain't even night yet and the timestamp on the picture says otherwise..
The two pictures are obviously indoor pictures with flash and not night pictures as he wants y'all to believe.

If you value your money you'd buy a product that has value and not some cheap inferior mobile toy that can't be sold even in China.
See through the deceit and desperation of these Itel marketers, many of them if not all don't use an Itel as a main device.
None of them bought their Itel phones with their money, it was given to them free by Itel so they have nothing to lose even if the phone packs up tomorrow.

it is only on nairaland that people hate itel. You think people would take you serious?you sound like an asylum patient honestly.
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Whizpeter(m): 10:09am On Jan 08, 2018
Oyindebrah:
it is only on nairaland that people hate itel. You think people would take you serious?you sound like an asylum patient honestly.

You say it's only on Nairaland?? Have you ever visited Itel's facebook page to see the posts and comments there? Lmao..

Maybe I should goan bring some screenshots for you abi?
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Whizpeter(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2018
Oyindebrah:
I didn't run,long prolonged arguments aren't my favorite.

Long prolonged arguments that you can't win sef..

You're simply running cos you can't stand me, it's what your colleagues have always done when it feels like they're losing an argument..

Keep running, I'll catch you on another thread!

Daft marketer!
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by cosaret51(f): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Whizpeter:

You said I'm arguing without facts right?
So tell me, how do a picture taken by 15:42 depict night?
Do you know the difference between night and day at all..
The time stamp on the picture clearly shows it was taken during the day, I'm sure you think all of us here are stupid right?

Daft marketers!
I can see by every second your stupidity grows.Sorry I mentioned night.But it was actually taken in a complete dark room with Windows and doors shut about the time indicated by the watermark.I must affirm it again that am NOT ITEL MARKETER.If anybody is daft here it is You.You must be a bad science student(if you were one).Concluding without experiment and proof.The fact still remains that you're a breast_sucking baby trying to gain relevance.Also,remember you have lost in all your baseless arguments.No matter your hatred for Itel it cannot change the love people have for them.let me take a break................ ..
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by cosaret51(f): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
Whizpeter:

Long prolonged arguments that you can't win sef..

You're simply running cos you can't stand me, it's what your colleagues have always done when it feels like they're losing an argument..

Keep running, I'll catch you on another thread! She

Daft marketer!
She didn't run.She just distance herself from "meaningless arguments".
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by cosaret51(f): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Whizpeter:

You say it's only on Nairaland?? Have you ever visited Itel's facebook page to see the posts and comments there? Lmao..

pls bring the screenshots if actually you have facts.l will like you to visit Itel s32 page on Facebook.
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by cosaret51(f): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Whizpeter:

l laughed when I read your post.Just come out straight and advertise your product instead of trying to change people's opinion about what they love,what they want and how they want it.Everything in life is about CHOICE.
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by cosaret51(f): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Whizpeter:

Nah, you guys wanna ignore me cos you can't stand me.
Dumbass marketers..
In all my arguments with you guys, I've always been the one presenting the facts and disputing your lies at the same time.
You know why? Cos I ain't as dumb as you guys.
"can't stand me".....I can stand you anytime, anyday,anywhere.BWT,a sane man having quarrels with a mad man.Who is actually mad ? Best thing is to ignore.
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Whizpeter(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
cosaret51:
l laughed when I read your post.Just come out straight and advertise your product instead of trying to change people's opinion about what they love,what they want and how they want it.Everything in life is about CHOICE.

Lol, product to advertise? Lmao!
You know nothing Jon Snow!
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Whizpeter(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
cosaret51:
pls bring the screenshots if actually you have facts.l will like you to visit Itel s32 page on Facebook.

Lmao... You truthfully know there are complaints about Itel on that page.. So let's stop running round in circles!
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Whizpeter(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
cosaret51:
She didn't run.She just distance herself from "meaningless arguments".

Lol
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Whizpeter(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
cosaret51:
I can see by every second your stupidity grows.Sorry I mentioned night.But it was actually taken in a complete dark room with Windows and doors shut about the time indicated by the watermark.I must affirm it again that am NOT ITEL MARKETER.If anybody is daft here it is You.You must be a bad science student(if you were one).Concluding without experiment and proof.The fact still remains that you're a breast_sucking baby trying to gain relevance.Also,remember you have lost in all your baseless arguments.No matter your hatred for Itel it cannot change the love people have for them.let me take a break................ ..

Lol
So you don't know the difference between 'night' and 'dark'?

Lol
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Whizpeter(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
cosaret51:
"can't stand me".....I can stand you anytime, anyday,anywhere.BWT,a sane man having quarrels with a mad man.Who is actually mad ? Best thing is to ignore.

Lmao...
You mean when you're arguing with someone more intelligent than you are and you just have to chicken out? Lol!
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Kaykerry(m): 10:31am On Jan 28, 2018
cosaret51:
Make hin head bush...itel S32 is bae...come and beat me in my house
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Kaykerry(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2018
Whizpeter:

Guy take a chill pill...people love itel...if you like bad mouth it from now till yesterday...ur opinion does not fund people's account..itel S32 all the way
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Kaykerry(m): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2018
Whizpeter:

What exactly is ur problem with the itel brand.. they are doing good as far as am concerned.. have you even seen the S32...Guy behave
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Kaykerry(m): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2018
Whizpeter:

I should comman experience suffering? God forbid!
From the camera samples you and your fellow marketers have dropped here, your Itel S32 is shitty and that's why none of your top staff will ever use it as a main phone
You have a poor sense of judgement..S32 is dope...Go and hug transformer if you don't like it
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Kaykerry(m): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2018
Oyindebrah:
I have used the itel s32 grin whizpeter you haven't. Come to my area and experience it. So you'll be able to relate with our discussions
Help me tell him o...u never use sometin, u dey critisize am. S32 is really good
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Kaykerry(m): 11:33am On Jan 28, 2018
Whizpeter:

Hahahaha... She still repeat am sha!
My friend wee you keep kwayet! angry

Now lemme educate you since you don't know what you're marketing..
Agreed, phone has two cameras at the front but what you don't know is that those cameras work together to produce one picture, they don't work separately so you can't just say one is clearer than the other.

On some devices that feature dual cameras, one camera captures black and white images while the other takes in colours for more clarity. While in some other devices, the dual camera setup is used to achieve bokeh effect.

I guess you didn't know these, dare to be different from other Itel marketers today.
Even if we both know you Itel marketers are daft by default, you can choose to be different.
Na wa for you o...Wetin Itel marketers do you. Dey are doing their job...
u tried with the dual camera description...but you missed some things
the dual camera helps to enhance the picture quality...in the S32 for instance, one helps in wide angle selfie, while the other works for portrait shot...
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Kaykerry(m): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2018
Oyindebrah:
Thank you. It depends on your budget. You cannot compare the price of the CX to the itel S32.

If your pocket is within 30k,then itel S32 it is. If your budget is 400k,then iPhone 7 it is. Everything is all about budget
The S32 is definitely affordable
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Kaykerry(m): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
Anuoluwapo23:
Alright Issokay oo Make Itel dey do phone go, i wee see if i can buy the New S32 shaa
Wish choice...the itel S32 is a wise choice
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Whizpeter(m): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
Kaykerry:

Na wa for you o...Wetin Itel marketers do you. Dey are doing their job...
u tried with the dual camera description...but you missed some things
the dual camera helps to enhance the picture quality...in the S32 for instance, one helps in wide angle selfie, while the other works for portrait shot...

Oh! You are the new Itel's recruit? Welcome on board bro.
At least, with what you typed above, it's like you have small sense. wink
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Kaykerry(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
cosaret51:
This may not be Itel s32.pls,check again.The device performs better than this.NOTE: 2+8mp front and 8mp back.
Many of these people just base the brand because they are haters, they have not even used one before..S32 is a great device
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by neomatrix1027(m): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by neomatrix1027(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Kaykerry(m): 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oyindebrah:
what's your problem with calling everyone a marketer,are you confused or what? I read posts and its just you calling someone a marketer. Nawa u o
Dont mind the guy, he doesn't like hearing the brand name Itel...It bothers hmmmm
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Kaykerry(m): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Anuoluwapo23:
Alright Issokay oo Make Itel dey do phone go, i wee see if i can buy the New S32 shaa
Smart Choice...Itel S32 is the phone of the moment
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Kaykerry(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mrviktor:

How is the interface of d phone.. Multitasking.. Does it hang... Is this the one that has 2 cameras... If it has finger print how fast is it.. And the camera is it manageable..
The interface is cool, multitasking is on point, it has two selfie cameras, super fast finger print and the camera is on point...S32 is dope
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Kaykerry(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Anuoluwapo23:
Nawa ooo this itel people yaf come with another s32 =, well how much is it?
Lol...the itel S32 is actually cool...Get urs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help / How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App / Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.