Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) (47543 Views)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by souleymon(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pierohandsome:
They keep picking wives anywhr they see. I dnt knw hw most men cannot identify a serial cheater whn they come accross them.

No woman can play me , b4 we move farther in relationshp i will knw who u are no matter hw she pretends

Ode
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by GoldCircle: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
That’s the price many men will pay for being absentee fathers.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
After God,fear women
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mrkumareze:
That your trouser na one in town . As for your woman matter forget that one look for virgin bae

Where the virgin dey?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
fatymore:
G
see her head space booker
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
Don't judge the woman you don't know her story
lol...from what we hear, the whole neighbourhood knows her story grin

7 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by oshe11: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
Its not easy oooo bt no matter what, Ama secretly do DNA test for ALL my children
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by sirxbit(m): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
Wat story would make u cheat on ur husband?
U are very stupid

7 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Diso60090:

Where the virgin dey?

Any bae u never Bleep b4 na virgin to u. But o, na who dey spoil all dis small small kids sef dey be say it's hard to see real virgin
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Pierohandsome: 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
souleymon:

Ode
oponu
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by chronique(m): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pierohandsome:
They keep picking wives anywhr they see. I dnt knw hw most men cannot identify a serial cheater whn they come accross them.

No woman can play me , b4 we move farther in relationshp i will knw who u are no matter hw she pretends

Mr man,just calm down. Those of us wey done go,done know. Na grace of God fit make you catch woman wey dey play you. Been there before and I can tell you it isn't so easy. Sometimes, you'd doubt yourself, your sources,and even the facts that you already have.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Alariiwo: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
favourmic:
gbese

As in.. some women are heartless.

She carried another man's bukata on the victim's head. Buy baby food, buy pampers etc.
Shey na small expenses be that? No receipt and non-refundable

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pierohandsome:

After 12 bottles of champagne in the club, the babe would look just right when viewed trough the bottle

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
safarigirl:
lol...from what we hear, the whole neighbourhood knows her story grin
Hahahahahhe they are both cheats but he wants to put the blame on her which can't happen
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
[/size]public kpekus

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mrkumareze:

Any bae u never Bleep b4 na virgin to u. But o, na who dey spoil all dis small small kids sef dey be say it's hard to see real virgin

Since you start to dey friend girl you don ever see virgin
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
Hahahahahhe they are both cheats but he wants to put the blame on her which can't happen

How are they both cheats? Enlighten me.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by publicenemy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:

E be like say slap dey hungry you

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
so how is this story going viral going to resolve the issue ? the poor child still needs to know who his real father is.

i don't give a shiit About dumb man and his who're wife the child is more important. angry
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
olosho dem

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by tubolancer(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
Looking at that poor boy make me sad. The man will abandon him, the woman will have nothing to do with him. May heaven help him. He lost the love of that man forever. Sad! very SAAAAAAAAAAD.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by imconfused(f): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
And he had to show the picture of the innocent child coupled with that disparaging message?
What is wrong with people!!!Why can't irresponsible adults leave children out of their nonsense??
Can he say his trouser has stayed zipped?He never climb another woman?
Abeg he should shift and go and work on his marriage like his mates are doing and leave this poor child out of it.
Stupid people

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by fatymore(f): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

see her head space booker
ishola..how far
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
Diso60090:

Since you start to dey friend girl you don ever see virgin

Lol. But na who dey create those holes I have been trying to fill ?
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
come on! what about the man? and the poor child who will never know his real father, how do you think the child is going to feel when he is told that the father he has Always known is not his father? angry

under no circumstances should a man be treated like this. i don't care about the Evil woman's story.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by afbstrategies: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sad undecided
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
desreek9:
Women, do not marry men that stay abroad if u cant stay without sex, dont try it, he may be fuvking someone over there yes but it is your reputation that will be tainted if you try it.

Don't marry a man that stays abroad if he is not ready to take you along immediately angry

Assuming he shags other women abroad, he will at least not bring another woman's kids and hang on the wife's neck.

Last time i checked virtually all tribes in Nigeria still practice polygamy. Many even more successful than monogamous homes.

Actually this is nothing new. Around 35% of first born kids do not belong to supposed dad. And around 20 to 25% of all kids belong to another man outside. I have written about it over many years here. Paternity test to facilitate family reunion abroad (embassy requirement) has revealed many shocking things. grin cheesy cheesy

We all know now that women are far more promiscuous than men nowadays. Reason is simple. Many women see their body as only means of making money, passing exam, getting promotion at work, buying latest phone, fine clothes, etc Whereas a man needs money to date women mostly. The consequence is the rich guys control many girlfriends at the same time. Whereas it is a luxury for those not so rich.

Yes there are working women out there but even some working ones still need several boyfriends or sugar daddies to afford the lifestyle they enjoy.

Your advice not to marry a guy living abroad is good. But with very few economically stable and eligible men around now, resisting foreign based ones earning hard currency will not be so easy for many girls.

And one more thing......some men abroad are disciplined and there on a mission. When you are really busy (with education and work) you can stay for years without women. I know many who have done it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by CornFooPanda(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dissapointment in the highest level,

But...

Dude when you dey Dubai u no bleep Arabian girls kpekus? Now u expect ur wife 2 stay like dat without nobody 2 lubricate her kpekusundecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Dammylois(f): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
Short of words jare... Dubai matter tire me,i don't trust Dubai guys either... once had a nasty experience

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by DrObum(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pierohandsome:

Osheeeeeeey!
Cheat detector
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
imconfused:
And he had to show the picture of the innocent child coupled with that disparaging message?
What is wrong with people!!!Why can't irresponsible adults leave children out of their nonsense??
Can he say his trouser has stayed zipped?He never climb another woman?
Abeg he should shift and go and work on his marriage like his mates are doing and leave this poor child out of it.
Stupid people

Do you know what it feels like when you discover that a child you loved, cherished and took care of. Thinking he/she was your seed, but then find out that he/she belongs to someone else.

This is Way different from ordinary cheating. The man may have cheated but The woman cheated, got pregnant and bore the child to the man under the impression that the child was his.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.