Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) (47553 Views)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by bendike: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
chronique:

Mr man,just calm down. Those of us wey done go,done know. Na grace of God fit make you catch woman wey dey play you. Been there before and I can tell you it isn't so easy. Sometimes, you'd doubt yourself, your sources,and even the facts that you already have.
Wise words from you..

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by SAMAYODELE(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
I have a question sef. Where do you people see the kind of women you date or marry? l am surprised.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by imconfused(f): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
biggie10:

Do you know what it feels like when you discover that a child you loved, cherished and took care of. Thinking he/she was your seed, but then find out that he/she belongs to someone else.

This is Way different from ordinary cheating. The man may have cheated but The woman cheated, got pregnant and bore the child to the man under the impression that the child was his.

How does showing the picture of the child help his case??How is it the fault of the child?? A child that has been calling you daddy from day one? It is only a heartless person that would throw that away.No child deserves it,no child begged to be born.
As long as they keep the innocent child out of their whoring,i'm ok.

Th

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by bendike: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
imconfused:
And he had to show the picture of the innocent child coupled with that disparaging message?
What is wrong with people!!!Why can't irresponsible adults leave children out of their nonsense??
Can he say his trouser has stayed zipped?He never climb another woman?
Abeg he should shift and go and work on his marriage like his mates are doing and leave this poor child out of it.
Stupid people
Even If his trousers were not zipped, or rather both parties did what ever. The issue was the placing the emotional responsibility of another man's child on him.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Joemetry(m): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
Don't judge the woman you don't know her story

Sister why are you trying to justify infidelity?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by paulibling(m): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
Once paternity test didn't say so there is no truth in the story. Moreover, the story na them tell me them say.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Mintayo(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by 2shure: 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
dahs hw one bich
was tellin me she pregnant
she aint see. her period
bich
trynna put a baby on me.
wen all tru our fuckss
its been durex all d way
wtf
bich fuc u

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by salmonkas178(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
You should be happy you know earlier...for me, I can't raise someone else kid, never....no hoee can try that with me.....God knows

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by nothernstar: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
gherout
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by nothernstar: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
which story do you have to sleep around in the neighbourhood
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
passyhansome:
Yoloopobas and infidelity sha

Did they even mention his name or tribe? angry
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
reasons i scorn the institution called marriage. No loyalty. No faithfulness. Its all premised on lies, lies and more lies.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by taylor88(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:

I won't marry u again
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
keepingmum:
Can he also take an oath that he never shaggged another female since dec 2013??

That's the first line of defence when hoes try to defend their kind.

Did he pass on another woman's child as hers I ask you?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by wizygreat2000(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
emmyspark007:
There should be death penalty for such crime

After investing so much emotions, love and care only to find out the child ain't yours angry

Lord knows I must do DNA test for all my kids before it's too late
I can't afford to unknowingly love another man's child

Women are evil
shekauvsbuhari:
olosho dem
emmyspark007:
There should be death penalty for such crime

After investing so much emotions, love and care only to find out the child ain't yours angry

Lord knows I must do DNA test for all my kids before it's too late
I can't afford to unknowingly love another man's child

Women are evil
Foolish woman what a disgrace u ar to womanhood i see done ur useless life
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
see the kind place he live, he go Dubai go watch buj khalifa and skyscrapers come back....

swear with amadioha/sango that u never fvck any woman while u are out of 9ja, tozo

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by donem: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
oshe11:
Its not easy oooo bt no matter what, Ama secretly go for ALL my children's DNA
If only Govt. can subsidize the cost of running the test, DNA test would have been welcomed by many men.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
If only DNA test is cheap, I will advise every man to carry out paternity test on all their children expecially those that bears no form of resemblance to them.

Trust no woman.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
ebujany:
Nonsense.... Oga you too take an oath that since you married her you've not slept with another woman.

Slayman married slay woman

Soro niyen
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by bayocanny: 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
desreek9:
Ladies, do not marry men that stay abroad if u cant stay without sex, dont try it, he may be fuvking someone over there yes but it is your reputation that will be tainted if you try it.

Don't marry a man that stays abroad if he is not ready to take you along immediately angry
My dear sister, you are totally off point
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Doctorfitz: 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 05, 2018
Pierohandsome:
They keep picking wives anywhr they see. I dnt knw hw most men cannot identify a serial cheater whn they come accross them.

No woman can play me , b4 we move farther in relationshp i will knw who u are no matter hw she pretends

Seconded
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by donem: 12:06am On Jan 05, 2018
Toks2008:
If only DNA test is cheap, I will advise every man to carry out paternity test on all their children expecially those that bears no form of resemblance to them.

Trust no woman.
sir U share my thoughts, i must carry out the tesst on all my children in future, no matter the cost.

just that it will be in secret to avoid problems of trust with spouse.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 05, 2018
AreaFada2:

Assuming he shags other women abroad, he will at least not bring another woman's kids and hang on the wife's neck.

Last time i checked virtually all tribes in Nigeria still practice polygamy. Many even more successful than monogamous homes.

Actually this is nothing new. Around 35% of first born kids do not belong to supposed that. And around 20 to 25% of all kids belong to another man outside. I have written about it over many years here. Paternity test to facilitate family reunion abroad (embassy requirement) has revealed many shocking things. grin cheesy cheesy

We all know now that women are far more promiscuous than men nowadays. Reason is simple. Many women see their body as only means of making money, passing exam, getting promotion at work, buying latest phone, fine clothes, etc Whereas a man needs money to date women mostly. The consequence is the rich guys controls many girl friends at the same time. Whereas it is a luxury for those not so rich.

Yes there are working women out there but even some working ones still need several boyfriends or sugar daddies the afford the lifestyle they enjoy.

Your advice not to marry a guy living abroad is good. But with economically stable eligible men very few around now, resisting foreign based ones earning hard currency will not be so easy for many girls.

And one more thing......some men are abroad are disciplined and there on a mission. When you are really busy (with education and work) you can stay for years without women. I know many who have done it.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Angrymode: 12:16am On Jan 05, 2018
If every man should run DNA to confirm the paternity of his children, this world would be full of sad men. Most of us ain't even our father's children. Women can't be trusted in open and close issues.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Espada10: 12:19am On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 05, 2018
See as the small boy dey look am.

Next time, look well before u tie the knot.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by aspirebig: 12:26am On Jan 05, 2018
Innocent child...if twins can have different fathers, so what are we talking about?

The child does NOT look like the man .

Better h1e find out now and not when he has trained th
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 12:32am On Jan 05, 2018
Mrkumareze:

Lol. But na who dey create those holes I have been trying to fill ?

Keep filling
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by ezelous: 12:33am On Jan 05, 2018
keepingmum:
Can he also take an oath that he never shaggged another female since dec 2013??
Ajuju...has he impregnated any?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:52am On Jan 05, 2018
Pierohandsome:
They keep picking wives anywhr they see. I dnt knw hw most men cannot identify a serial cheater whn they come accross them.

No woman can play me , b4 we move farther in relationshp i will knw who u are no matter hw she pretends

LOL.

Goodluck! It will happen right under your nose. The perpetrator might be the least expected. Unless you and your wife agree that she will be put in purdah.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking / "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.