Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,178 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) (47510 Views)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Follygunners: 6:05am On Jan 05, 2018
SIaye:

Most foolish nairalander of the year. Seun needs to ban people like you, all you do is constitute rubbish to the forum.

I swear... you're right on point!
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by salmonkas178(m): 6:06am On Jan 05, 2018
But you have to marry and settle down...You just need to pray for God guidelines..women will never change...the rate at which ladies fornicate these days is so alarming ..only few responsible ones out there .
kizyalex10:
This is the kinda news dat breaks me down.so scared of getting married.have d intention of coming bck to nigeria dis july for intro nd wed december.but with dis kind of news.i get freaking scared.cos most of us including men dont take marriage as a binding convenant.most of us choose to marry for that title.its a shame.feeling for d man.what we pass through here in a foreign land is so hard dat when ur wife bcomes inconsiderate nd think one is having fun here is heart breaking.cold at dis time is nt smilling even with ur 5 clothes nd tight.den jacket.d tin go dey flog u make i remain small make u cry.some dey cry self.cold wey go turn aboniki balm to vaseline..yet men go out there to hustle nd we re rewarded with this kinda news.may God help us all.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by ekevwe(m): 6:14am On Jan 05, 2018
Pierohandsome:
They keep picking wives anywhr they see. I dnt knw hw most men cannot identify a serial cheater whn they come accross them.

No woman can play me , b4 we move farther in relationshp i will knw who u are no matter hw she pretends

you started well but end up wrongly. you can't know your woman completely. even if you are married to her for years..Even if she is good..... again, fear your woman if you want to grow
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Pierohandsome: 6:14am On Jan 05, 2018
InvertedHammer:

LOL.

Goodluck! It will happen right under your nose. The perpetrator might be the least expected. Unless you and your wife agree that she will be put in purdah.

/
ok keep believing that, if a man lacks the mental capacity to identify the nature of his woman then the man is dumb.

Every intelligent man can tell u who u are and what u are capable of doing jst by few moments of communication not to talk of keeping a relationship with a woman and u cannot find out she has cheating traits in her,sori For such man

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by ekevwe(m): 6:16am On Jan 05, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
before these things happen there's always signs but we choose to ignore them.

number one sign is when she talks back at you always showing lack of respect
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Pierohandsome: 6:19am On Jan 05, 2018
ekevwe:

you started well but end up wrongly. you can't know your woman completely. even if you are married to her for years..Even if she is good..... again, fear your woman if you want to grow
that is a pure lie. U can knw everything abt ur partner, her traits, likes and dislikes, emotional stregnth ,IQ level, her taste, weakness . Infact everything abt her.

Anyman still believing this poo of not knwing his woman's traits is nothing but a dummie, careless,dull, and foolish

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by ekevwe(m): 6:20am On Jan 05, 2018
in most homes, the first child is not for the man...,..
if all male parent carry out test, they will be shocked
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by ekevwe(m): 6:21am On Jan 05, 2018
Pierohandsome:
that is a pure lie. U can knw everything abt ur partner, her traits, likes and dislikes, emotional stregnth ,IQ level, her taste, weakness . Infact everything abt her.

Anyman still believing this poo of not knwing his woman's traits is nothing but a dummie, careless,dull, and foolish

I laugh you. don't be deceived. pray for God wife simple
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Pierohandsome: 6:33am On Jan 05, 2018
ekevwe:

I laugh you. don't be deceived. pray for God wife simple
if everything is abt prayer God won't give man brain. He gave man brain so he can rule his life with it and not Living like a mule without understanding.

Prayer is necessary b4 marriage but not because of praying to knw her traits but for other spiritual aspects. Like if she is possessed, or no womb and can't have a child, if she was once married and left her Husband's house to start another relationship, demonic things abt her background etc. There dangerous secrets that needs to be exposed thru prayer, those are areas prayer is important and not because of her tendency ,that one is something brain can unravel. Unless the man has the brain and not using it which most time the case.

Whn most men fall in luv they suspend their brain which is not supposed to be so, the signs are always there but they cover it with luv and start paying for it later.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by demoBaba: 6:35am On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
Don't judge the woman you don't know her story

Please tell us her story?
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 6:36am On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
Hahahahahhe they are both cheats but he wants to put the blame on her which can't happen
Nigerian babes are getting confused. A woman cheating in reciprocation is highly foolish and without virtues. I can proudly list the number of babes I have shagged after repentance. Aunty can you?
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Seahawk: 6:41am On Jan 05, 2018
See this fool

Death penalty because of your penis troubles grin

Mtchew
emmyspark007:
There should be death penalty for such crime

After investing so much emotions, love and care only to find out the child ain't yours angry

Lord knows I must do DNA test for all my kids before it's too late
I can't afford to unknowingly love another man's child

Women are evil
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Seahawk: 6:42am On Jan 05, 2018
I don’t feel sorry for him. Not one bit
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:42am On Jan 05, 2018
fatymore:
ishola..how far
am good and you
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Ruggedpen: 6:43am On Jan 05, 2018
Pierohandsome:
They keep picking wives anywhr they see. I dnt knw hw most men cannot identify a serial cheater whn they come accross them.

No woman can play me , b4 we move farther in relationshp i will knw who u are no matter hw she pretends
sir, is not by strength.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Seahawk: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2018
Last I checked Nigeria was still a backward hypocritical country
AreaFada2:

Assuming he shags other women abroad, he will at least not bring another woman's kids and hang on the wife's neck.

Last time i checked virtually all tribes in Nigeria still practice polygamy. Many even more successful than monogamous homes.

Actually this is nothing new. Around 35% of first born kids do not belong to supposed dad. And around 20 to 25% of all kids belong to another man outside. I have written about it over many years here. Paternity test to facilitate family reunion abroad (embassy requirement) has revealed many shocking things. grin cheesy cheesy

We all know now that women are far more promiscuous than men nowadays. Reason is simple. Many women see their body as only means of making money, passing exam, getting promotion at work, buying latest phone, fine clothes, etc Whereas a man needs money to date women mostly. The consequence is the rich guys control many girlfriends at the same time. Whereas it is a luxury for those not so rich.

Yes there are working women out there but even some working ones still need several boyfriends or sugar daddies to afford the lifestyle they enjoy.

Your advice not to marry a guy living abroad is good. But with economically stable eligible men very few around now, resisting foreign based ones earning hard currency will not be so easy for many girls.

And one more thing......some men abroad are disciplined and there on a mission. When you are really busy (with education and work) you can stay for years without women. I know many who have done it.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Seahawk: 6:45am On Jan 05, 2018
I can’t even see you being an average father much less a good one.
That child is probably better off without you.
Typing like someone missing half a brain. angry
2shure:
dahs hw one bich
was tellin me she pregnant
she aint see. her period
bich
trynna put a baby on me.
wen all tru our fuckss
its been durex all d way
wtf
bich fuc u
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by chindo1: 6:47am On Jan 05, 2018
Oga take heart
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2018
Seahawk:
See this fool
Death penalty because of your penis troubles grin
Mtchew
Na ur entire lineage be fool

Oponu I know say death penalty for such dey too harsh and impossible.
Heck no be crime sef
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Seahawk: 6:49am On Jan 05, 2018
Serves all of you right .
I would be especially pleased if those of you who are always on nairaland supporting male infidelity turn out not to be the sons of your fathers cheesy cheesy

Angrymode:
If every man should run DNA to confirm the paternity of his children, this world would be full of sad men. Most of us ain't even our father's children. Women can't be trusted in open and close issues.
ekevwe:
in most homes, the first child is not for the man...,..

if all male parent carry out test, they will be shocked
agarawu23:
DNA test is currently in Nigeria now, No South Africa again. Some men will commit suicide after DNA test of their kids angry
kizyalex10:
This is the kinda news dat breaks me down.so scared of getting married.have d intention of coming bck to nigeria dis july for intro nd wed december.but with dis kind of news.i get freaking scared.cos most of us including men dont take marriage as a binding convenant.most of us choose to marry for that title.its a shame.feeling for d man.what we pass through here in a foreign land is so hard dat when ur wife bcomes inconsiderate nd think one is having fun here is heart breaking.cold at dis time is nt smilling even with ur 5 clothes nd tight.den jacket.d tin go dey flog u make i remain small make u cry.some dey cry self.cold wey go turn aboniki balm to vaseline..yet men go out there to hustle nd we re rewarded with this kinda news.may God help us all.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Seahawk: 6:50am On Jan 05, 2018
Oh so you know?

I was thinking you forgot your brain somewhere
emmyspark007:

Na ur entire lineage be fool

Oponu I know say death penalty for such dey too harsh and impossible.

Heck no be crime sef

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by justclinton(m): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2018
emmyspark007:
There should be death penalty for such crime

After investing so much emotions, love and care only to find out the child ain't yours angry

Lord knows I must do DNA test for all my kids before it's too late
I can't afford to unknowingly love another man's child

Women are evil
you are wicked o....but u get babe o...dats also anoda man's child.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by viceddy95(m): 6:52am On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2018
Pierohandsome:

This your post makes me know you are yet to marry. Just pray you dont end up with a promiscuous lady.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 6:56am On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
Are you ok? What kind of story will justify what she did?
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by superlanny(m): 6:58am On Jan 05, 2018
The evil that women do, just like throwing money in a well, I pity the guy sha.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by 2shure: 7:11am On Jan 05, 2018
u such a dumb fool
how does one get pregnant when i used condom always.
oh pls send ne your acct nos
letme give u some donations.
im allergic to the hater type
fuc off my quotes
u homo
dumb Bleep
Seahawk:
I can’t even see you being an average father much less a good one.
That child is probably better off without you.
Typing like someone missing half a brain. angry
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by aleniboro(m): 7:17am On Jan 05, 2018
Pierohandsome:

Hmm... These are the type of people that will be bowing for their wife's fucker introduced to them as wife's brother. Lol!
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:25am On Jan 05, 2018
gypsey:
come on! what about the man? and the poor child who will never know his real father, how do you think the child is going to feel when he is told that the father he has Always known is not his father? angry

under no circumstances should a man be treated like this. i don't care about the Evil woman's story.

Yeah I agree!
Any woman that does that to me gawd lemm not talk sha!
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 05, 2018
MissEdified:
A Nigerian man has cried out online when he discovered that the child he thought he fathered is not his son.

He claimed that he traveled out of Nigeria for a month after the boy was given birth to only for him to come back to hear news of how his wife has been seen with different men in the area. The man proceeded to run a paternity which confirmed he isn't the father of the 3-years-old boy.

The young man asked his wife to take a oath to vindicate herself from the accusation but she refused and denied the allegation. The man also claimed that she has slept with one of his friends and his co-tenant.

Read the story as written by the man in a screenshot below;

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-nigerian-man-discovers-he-is-not.html

Fear Women. After Satan you have women angry

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by cooldipo1(m): 7:38am On Jan 05, 2018
I pity the child cos he may even be in harms way with the world financial way this man dey look am..... No joy!
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2018
gypsey:
so how is this story going viral going to resolve the issue ? the poor child still needs to know who his real father is.

i don't give a shiit About dumb man and his who're wife the child is more important. angry

Exactly!
The child is more important now than the dumb man and his wife,he or she needs to know who his real father is!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reason Why Tiv Men Offer Their Wives To Their Guest? True Story Or Fable? / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager / Woman Kept Her Baby In A Bag While Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.