Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) (52285 Views)

Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic / Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos / Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
A beautiful woman was seen in an elated mood as she posed with a python in Kaduna state. The woman who appeared very excited - posed with the huge reptile on her neck to the delight of children and others who surrounded her. The "brave" woman also took a picture while sitting on a hyena which had its mouth sealed. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/lady-takes-pictures-with-python-and-hyena-in-kaduna-state.html

4 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by walosky(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Useless pple

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
shocked
temptnow:
Animals posing with their fellow animals.

Make I take style dance comot before Afonjas will come and defend their Fulanis masters
shocked

Haaaah,uncle this is too much nau.

39 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
angry

∆ Joblessness ∆
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
angry

∆ A brave woman kwanu?

After dey don lock the mouth of the hyena!!!

Op be careful!!! ∆

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by anibi9674: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
if this tin no make front page make I bomb.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
See News undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by prince4pro(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
Only?
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by anibi9674: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ ∆
ok
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
When devul go enter that hyena now dem go begin blame the innocent people that are on their own but I'm pretty sure the gods will vindicate them when e go happen

1 Like

Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hehehe.. When the devil knocks at your door it is either you open or don't
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
anibi9674:
i can assure you that it will make frontpage, so better go borrow bomb from boko boys

2 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by eruchboy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
;DWhy are they holding the phython by the head if they are not afraid &why close the hyena's mouth
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by PapaNnamdi: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
How this nonsense topic take process my US visa? Una just DE vex me for this country arswear

2 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by remsonik(f): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
Wow, I hope she killed it and not just posing with it
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by ifex370(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
How this nonsense topic take process my US visa? Una just DE vex me for this country arswear

Lol.. Oh you too join de vex for this country grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
shocked

Brainless beauty as always!
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by simplemach(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Python dem gang
They yaf used her sense

1 Like

Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
shocked
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Oxster(m): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
Apart from me,who else sees de post USELESS?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by iambabaG: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hollup.. Wait.. I’m confused!

How on earth and even in the underworld is this news?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by pawesome(m): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
walosky:
Useless pple
At least they are not pained like you...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by pawesome(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
remsonik:
Wow, I hope she killed it and not just posing with it
You go like meat well
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Snow02: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
them for lose the hyena mouth na LMAO
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by MorataFC: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
Why they briddle that hyena now?
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Oxster(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
anibi9674:

Nqwa ohhh,,prophet prophet
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by prinsam30: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
Rough play and Abokiss na 5 an 6
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sorry is her Botanical name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah / See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. / Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.