Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi (30291 Views)

2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work / Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys / Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by dheilaw1(m): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2018
deco22:
Nkoenye Jibunor sounds likes Yoruba name to you shey?
sense is very far from that ipig

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Fideo(m): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2018
Omo ina (Igbo) committing crime in SW since 1994:p

4 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Diso60090(m): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
When a girl suddenly stops
singing in the bathroom, just
know that she's washing her
"iskaaba iskoroboto iskelebete"

You most be last born among 8 girls for you to know this collect one slap for my care BRB
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Yksoul(m): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2018
lionjungle3000:
I didn't check names, but I'm 100% certain they are afonjas because they are obsessed with female private parts. Since they are not as attractive, masculine, confident and financially stable like Igbo men that get women easily, they resort to rape....useless things!
they are your people my brother flatinosss

4 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by mikool007(m): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2018
newyorks:
my concern is the bruises those rapers inflicts on ladies
really! You a fine with the rape but the bruises are what you are concerned about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by dheilaw1(m): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2018
dedons:
Afonjas!
you are not even proud of ipig names again. how does those names sound like afonjas to you? Nmadiot Cownu has vanished into the air with ur brain. what a pity

4 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by 2shure: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2018
on the 31st.
dey r all doomed
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Originalsly: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2018
newyorks:
my concern is the bruises those rapers inflicts on ladies
Bro....if you understand the effect of rape... you will know that bruises are nothing .... sooner or later they will heal. The damage is in the mind.... trauma...raping of the mind... that doesn't heal. Think about this..... should you as a guy be raped...sodomised.... do you really think when the bruises are healed your mind will be normal again as if nothing happened?
@ topic.... up to me....I would lock up all the men arrested for engaging in gay sex at one location.... the 'male' ones..... and any convicted rapist should be sent to that location.... let them be repeatedly raped for the 1 year or however long sentence..... then let the shitbags scumbags back out to society for aspiring rapists to reconsider.
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Pat081: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2018
lionjungle3000:
I didn't check names, but I'm 100% certain they are afonjas because they are obsessed with female private parts. Since they are not as attractive, masculine, confident and financially stable like Igbo men that get women easily, they resort to rape....useless things!
u will nt read it because dey re ur brainless bros useless fool so dey re going to jail in Afonja State nice one

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by TJMighty(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2018
@ dedons & lionjungle3000, instead of you guys to meet and deliberate on how to save your brothers from the wrath of law, you're here expressing your level of ignorance... Anyways, I pity ya life.
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Originalsly: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2018
dedons:
Afonjas!
Is this the best you can do for this topic? .... you must be a gang raped victim... gang raped brain.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by ipobarecriminals: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2018
angry angry cool cheesy grin Fl@theadsarecriminals
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by micflo28(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2018
dedons:
Afonjas!
For this new year. Bros. Get a low cost brain joor.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Snow02: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2018
surveyorng:
They did the crime,let them do the term...
time*
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by cytell56: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2018
laidelaitan:
Two brothers arrested for serial rape using Uber taxi

Men of Ogun State Police Command have arrested two Brothers Paul Jibunor ‘m’ 23 and Nkoenye Jibunor ‘m’ 28, for serial rape and robbery.

The two men were arrested on the 31st of December 2017 following a report from one Ijeoma, who complaint at Ojodu Abiodun Division that she was picked in a taxi by three men on 29/12/17 from Fela shrine Oregun Lagos to Iwo street Ojodu Abiodun on an agreed fees only for the men to forcefully dragged her down and have unlawful carnal knowledge of her after which they dispossessed her of her belongings.

She stated further that she sighted the three men at Adebayo area of Ojodu and was able to recognize them. .
Upon her report, the DPO Ojodu Abiodun Sp Bamidele Job detailed detectives to the area where two of the suspects were arrested while the third one escaped. On interrogation, the suspects confessed to the crime.

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/01/04/headofsocials-two-brothers-arrested-serial-rape-using-uber-taxi/

IPOBITES, always representing.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by redangel2017: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2018
Ppl saying konji na bastard.. But konji is normal... Dnt blame konji.. Blame those animals..who cant control.. Themselves.. Its smtimes wickedness.. Stupid animals.. See how innocent they looking.. Let the police invite homosexuals who cant control diaa own konji to bleep the hell out of dia ass.. Nd then cut off there balls.. Then they will really knw hw it feels when they rape someone... Spitss on them angry
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Alanzazani: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2018
Nothing indicates the cab was an Uber. Some trying to tarnish Uber's image here. How do you just flag down an Uber is it possible.
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by DisGuy: 10:45am On Jan 05, 2018
Anyone care to explain how UBER got into the title?
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Timoleon(m): 11:00am On Jan 05, 2018
countsparrow:
Why u go enter Uber with three men inside, since its crossover night maybe she thinks its the father, d son and the holy ghost grin

Or maybe they met at Shrine, agreed on a fee for foursome, they failed to pay, she reported at the police station with a new story, police tortured and the rest they say is history

That's the main question....how do you enter uber with another passenger in it?
when no be kabu kabu!
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by grandstar(m): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2018
countsparrow:
Why u go enter Uber with three men inside, since its crossover night maybe she thinks its the father, d son and the holy ghost grin

Or maybe they met at Shrine, agreed on a fee for foursome, they failed to pay, she reported at the police station with a new story, police tortured and the rest they say is history

Whatever. They still forced themselves on her. The rapist must still be punished even if the girl had a role to play
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by sweetlaw: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2018
countsparrow:

Yeye way of reasoning. Pray u or ur loved ones do not experience it
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2018
so rape is now trending, well.. next time i meet a girl we have to sign an Agreement before sex, I carry copies of already written Agreements in my pocket nowadays.

No Agreement! No food and Drinks No FUVKing! and No cash presents No recharge card grin grin grin grin lets see who will back down!
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by notoriousbabe: 11:09am On Jan 05, 2018
Na dem. Ibo ibo grin grin grin
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Emyjeze(m): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
When a girl suddenly stops singing in the bathroom, just know that she's washing her "iskaaba iskoroboto iskelebete"
grin
TheBlessedMAN:
When a girl suddenly stops singing in the bathroom, just know that she's washing her "iskaaba iskoroboto iskelebete"
damn you killed me
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by onilanre(m): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2018
CaptainG00D:
" that moment When u got infected with the afonja spirit of rape"

Pls If u live in afonja Land becareful of contacting AFONJITIS Be prayerful and focused.

because AFONJITIS its a very contagious crime disease.

I thought you've been healed from this madness in 2017. Common sense is not common.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her / Ten Soldiers Killed, Nine Injured In Jihadist Ambush / EFCC Arrests Muhammed Audu 'For Fraud'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.