Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Do You Know You Can Sell Your Kidney And Still Have It Back? – Twitter User Reve - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do You Know You Can Sell Your Kidney And Still Have It Back? – Twitter User Reve (724 Views)

7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig / Rib Cracking Joke That Can Burst Your Kidney Through Laughinh / What Is The Difference Between Your Liver And Your Kidney? Funny Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know You Can Sell Your Kidney And Still Have It Back? – Twitter User Reve by Brainzcoded1: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
Full news @ http://www.gospeljingle.com
Omo nothing wey Eye no go see for this Twitter NG again Oo.

I was surfing today, Then came across this tweet, before opening it I swear na better thing I call am Oo..

I was so down, upon seeing this things, well I decided no be only me go see this own, so I decided to share with you guys.

To be candid it wasn’t a bad idea Oo!

See picture below:-

Re: Do You Know You Can Sell Your Kidney And Still Have It Back? – Twitter User Reve by Donald3d(m): 4:06am On Jan 05, 2018
grin grin What if you end up loosing the money
Re: Do You Know You Can Sell Your Kidney And Still Have It Back? – Twitter User Reve by bamdly(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2018
grin
Re: Do You Know You Can Sell Your Kidney And Still Have It Back? – Twitter User Reve by fortune1894(m): 7:37am On Jan 05, 2018
lol u will lose both money n kidney

(1) (Reply)

How Creative Are You With Titles? / Transmission Challenge / Unbelievable!! Two Guys Fight Over A Girl, Must Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.