Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:01 AM

Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye (8108 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. / Fashola, Al-Hassan At The Residence Of James Ocholi (Photos) / What Nigeria Must Learn From The Death Of James Ocholi SAN - CramJones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Imeobong(m): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2010
Folks I will like us to view this pixx and analyse it together, is it proper the posture Papa Adeboye is taking in this pixx?, who is suppose the use two hands with the other with respect? Adeboye or the thief Ibori? and is it because of his stollen wealth thats making the man of god to almost bow down for him?

I don tire angry angry angry
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by violent(m): 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2010
^^ what exactly are you aiming to accomplish with this? seems to me that you are just looking to smear the good man's name.

Now his only crime is that he had a handshake with Ibori?

and where is the part of the picture where he's almost bowing to him?

Stop cooking up silly propagandas and get yourself a job!
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2010
And so ?
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Imeobong(m): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2010
@violent,
stop being violent use your two eyes, is he suppose to use two hands for a thief like Ibori?

the question again: Who is suppose to use two hands?
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by tkb417(m): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2010
e be like say this NL na anti men of God full here

den steal una money abi cant you people just get a life

did they come to ur compound to steal ur inheritances?

too much noise
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by tkb417(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2010
Imeobong:

@violent,
stop being violent use your two eyes, is he suppose to use two hands for a thief like Ibori?

shut up
must u talk or post rubbish
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2010
Imeobong:

@violent,

Who made you a judge ?

Look at your own life, are you perfect ? If not , desist from making silly comments about men who are in their own way contributing to society.
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by hardywaltz(m): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2010
N/lander una like wahala shaa ohh!
If i chop una go talk, if i no chop una talk - Osadebe.
Anything these men of God do is usally put under the microscope, Well our Lord Jesus also winned and dinned with sinners so this shouldn't be out of place.
PS: I ain't a fan of Adeboye and co,
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Beaf: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2010
People are jealous of Adeboye just because he decieved poor people and used their money to buy a plane for God.
God can now go to London and New York.
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2010
Imeobong,

Where was this pixx taken
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Imeobong(m): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2010
tkb417:

shut up
must u talk or post rubbish

I.D.O.T. By their name we know them, u r a big F.O.O.L. you did not answer the question, just answer the question yes or no you  m.o.r.o.n: Who is suppose to use two hands?
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by tkb417(m): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2010
he shakes hand, den go talk

he distances himself, den go talk

he gave 50,000 to Haiti, den say e too small

he prays for the sick, den say e don go collect money from the sick

e be like say NLders are sick grin grin
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by tkb417(m): 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2010
Imeobong:

I.D.O.T. By their name we know them, u r a big F.O.O.L. you did not answer the question, just answer the question yes or no you m.o.r.o.n: Who is suppose to use two hands?
yes
im an idiot, fool, slowpoke all of them
my own is shut the hell up and go do somethin with ur meaninless life

the man steal ur money? abi na in say make u poor
olodo rabata
ode alainironu ara galatia grin
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2010
I, amebo, ong

God will forgive me you,
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by violent(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2010
Imeobong:

I.D.O.T. By their name we know them, u r a big F.O.O.L. you did not answer the question, just answer the question yes or no you  m.o.r.o.n: Who is suppose to use two hands?

Just get your skin out of this cultural trash!

If he uses one hand, he's being arrogant

If he smiles too much, he's being over friendly

If he bends down, he's being overtly dramatic

If he sits down, he's being lazy

The fact that you are  naturally dáft shouldn't be an excuse, try this once and reason along that his gestures in the picture meant absolutely nothing!

See why you need a job?
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Imeobong(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2010
idnobleg:

Imeobong,

Where was this pixx taken

You first look at the background and tell me

tkb417:

he shakes hand, den go talk

he distances himself, den go talk

he gave 50,000 to Haiti, den say e too small

he prays for the sick, den say e don go collect money from the sick

e be like say NLders are sick grin grin

d issue here is not shaking hands. But using two hands. Use ur head Mr. The problem is that u think with ur anus
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by violent(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2010
d issue here is not shaking hands. But using two hands. Use your head Mr. The problem is that u think with your anus

Now i'm convinced beyond anything else, that you are totally incapable of understanding even the simplest of all things
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2010
d issue here is not shaking hands. But using two hands.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Englishman don kill me oooooooooooooooooooo, LWKMD
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Imeobong(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2010
Beaf:

People are jealous of Adeboye just because he decieved poor people and used their money to buy a plane for God.
God can now go to London and New York.

grin grin grin grin
I don't knw about stealing from poor people, wht is write is write and what is wrong is wrong, lets call a spade, SPADE, He should not shake Ibori with two hands. Its suppose to be the other way round
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2010
You first look at the background and tell me

I can't see through the background. You provided the pictures, so you can tell better.
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by honeric01(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2010
I sometimes use 2 hands for someone younger than me in everything, that does not mean i am bowing for him/her, so where in the dictionary did it say "when a man uses 2 hands to shake, that's sign of paying homage''? undecided
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by tkb417(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2010
Imeobong:

grin grin grin grin
I don't knw about stealing from poor people, wht is write is write and what is wrong is wrong, lets call a spade, SPADE, He should not shake Ibori with two hands. Its suppose to be the other way round
when u dont know the difference between write and right, how do u expect us to know what ure talking about

mr. man gerrout of here b4 the count of 3 grin grin grin
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2010
and here we have another silly thread opened with no other intent but for the primary purpose of insulting Adeboye.

The idle mind is the devils workshop.
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Imeobong(m): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2010
idnobleg:

I can't see through the background. You provided the pictures, so you can tell better.

See!! u have problem even with ur eyes grin grin grin grin

** hisssssss * and move on
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Sunofgod(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2010
All I see in the picture is the apprentice thief (Ibori) paying homage to the master thief (Adeboye).

What's the big deal?
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Goldmind1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2010
@ imeobong

FOOLISH IMEOBONG!
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by tkb417(m): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2010
Sun of god:

All I see in the picture is the apprentice thief (Ibori) paying homage to the master thief (Adeboye).

What's the big deal?

it takes a rogue to know an apprentice thief and a master thief

u berra repent and dont go to hell in this ur state; i hope u dont get caught up in cross fires with the rapid response squad
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2010
See!! u have problem even with your eyes  Grin Grin Grin Grin

That was why I asked for more details, olori gbeske    grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by chidichris(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2010
@poster,
by nature Pastor Adeboye is a hmble person.
biblically, it is writen, respect your leaders.
again, Jesus Christ went as far as washing the feet of his servants.
believe you me, ibori might be rich but Pastor Adeboye on his own is not a poor man either.
was is  it not the same case when ppl like u who accuse Christ of winning and dinning with sinners?
if i were u, i will get myself a job or even write on so many relevant topics out there waiting for ppl to comment on them.
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by tkb417(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2010
idnobleg:

That was why I asked for more details, olori gbeske    grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol, na real olori gbeske grin grin grin
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by tkb417(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2010
chidichris:

@poster,
by nature Pastor Adeboye is a hmble person.
biblically, it is writen, respect your leaders.
again, Jesus Christ went as far as washing the feet of his servants.
believe you me, ibori might be rich but Pastor Adeboye on his own is not a poor man either.
was is it not the same case when ppl like u who accuse Christ of winning and dinning with sinners?
if i were u, i will get myself a job or even write on so many relevant topics out there waiting for ppl to comment on them.

MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by seyenko(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2010
Show me your friends and i will show you who you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo / Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal / UPDATE: Biafrans Protesting In Abuja Right Now. Photostuesday, 1 December 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.