Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures (31139 Views)

Pictures of the Pan-Atlantic University in Lagos, Nigeria. / Pirate Confraternity Welcomed Nnamdi Azikwe To University Of Lagos In 1972 / Otedola Donates N2 Billion To Catholic's Augustine University, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 05, 2018
Pan Atlantic University is one of the Top Tier Private Universities in Nigeria located in Lagos Nigeria. It is also the Umbrella institution for the famous and reputable Lagos Business School. The University currently runs Five Undergraduate courses and also Post Graduate courses.

4 Likes

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by koolaid87: 8:07am On Jan 05, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2018

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2018

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by Daysun55(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2018
Wow...

1 Like

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2018

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 05, 2018

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by plessis: 8:22am On Jan 05, 2018
Drop the school website
Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 05, 2018
The tuition fee is 1.5 Million Naira and above.

The Competition for best Private University is going to be intense in a few years. Many extraordinary private universities are coming up in the Country with many useless ones also.
For me the Excellent private Universities still remain Covenant, AUN, Pan Atlantic, ABUAD, Baze, Babcock and Landmark and I believe the Dangote University would also be great.

The advantage secular private universities have over the religious ones is the absense of strict rules. However the Church owned private universities are cheaper in comparison. For instance PAU tuition for B.Sc Economics is twice the amount of Covenant.

Lalasticlala

42 Likes

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2018
I think very soon most Nigerians would stop going abroad for Undergraduate degrees. I am quite impressed with this PAU-it is a promising university. I also like the fact that they only offer 5 courses for now-many private universities should learn from this. It is not how many that matters but how qualitative the ones you are offering are. Too many times a Young private university with little financial backing would want to offer very costly programmes like Law, Medicine and Engr.

It would amaze that no Living Faith University runs Medicine at the moment in spite of their wealth-they are trying to be very careful of what they run so that the reputation of their schools isn't dragged down in an attempt to run some courses which they are not ready for-Even the Engineering they currently run have consumed several Billions.

What is Edwin Clarke Uni doing with Law or even Igbinedion doing with Medicine They should all wait till they have the capacity to run such courses before getting themselves and unsuspecting jambites into accreditation issues.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by DangotePikin: 9:51am On Jan 05, 2018
Mirand606:

The Competition for best Private University is going to be intense in a few years. Many extraordinary private universities are coming up in the Country with many useless ones also.
For me the Excellent private Universities still remain Covenant, AUN, Pan Atlantic, ABUAD, Baze, Babcock and Landmark and I believe the Dangote University would also be great.

The advantage secular private universities have over the religious ones is the absense of strict rules. However the Church owned private universities are cheaper in comparison. For instance PAU tuition for B.Sc Economics is twice the amount of Covenant.

Lalasticlala

I will replace Baze with Redeemers or Bowen

5 Likes

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by DangotePikin: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2018
Statsocial:
I think very soon most Nigerians would stop going abroad for Undergraduate degrees. I am quite impressed with this PAU-it is a promising university. I also like the fact that they only offer 5 courses for now-many private universities should learn from this. It is not how many that matters but how qualitative the ones you are offering are. Too many times a Young private university with little financial backing would want to offer very costly programmes like Law, Medicine and Engr.

It would amaze that no Living Faith University runs Medicine at the moment in spite of their wealth-they are trying to be very careful of what they run so that the reputation of their schools isn't dragged down in an attempt to run some courses which they are not ready for-Even the Engineering they currently run have consumed several Billions.

What is Edwin Clarke Uni doing with Law or even Igbinedion doing with Medicine They should all wait till they have the capacity to run such courses before getting themselves and unsuspecting jambites into accreditation issues.
Igbenedion is the first private university in Nigeria, they are justified to offer Medicine. I agree that Edwin Clarke University shouldn't be doing Law yet. But I blame the regulatory agency for giving them license. You can't blame them for dreaming big. I wonder why CU does not offer Law yet.

9 Likes

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2018
DangotePikin:
Igbenedion is the first private university in Nigeria, they are justified to offer Medicine. I agree that Edwin Clarke University shouldn't be doing Law yet. But I blame the regulatory agency for giving them license. You can't blame them for dreaming big. I wonder why CU does not offer Law yet.
I don't believe it should be about being the first-Igbinedion uni doesn't have the financial capacity to run Medicine. If memory serves me right they've had accreditation issues in the past. Even Afe Babalola who dived into medicine had to borrow large sums of money from the AfDB to kick start the Teaching Hospital in Ekiti. So running Medicine is not for the fainthearted you have to have lots and lots of money to go into medicine.

I know how much it cost to replicate University of Wisconsin-Madison's Molecular Laboratory in Covenant University-Millions of Dollars! As per running Law or Medicine, the University is being very cautious. Covenant is on the verge of "officially" breaking into top 1000 universities on Times Higher and that is predicated on the intense work the University Departments have been doing since 2012. When Times collects all of CU's data for assessment later this year it would be between 2013-1017. If you add Law to CU right now-it most likely would weaken the University's position and rank. Most reputable rankings don't give any special advantage to Universities offering Medicine, Aeronautic engr, Nuclear Physics etc. They only measure you against what you currently offer. So the University is currently focused on making the Engineering completely World Class by Creating more Centre of Excellence. However i think there are now folks who have been sent to top notch foreign medical schools to take templates that the University can model after. Keeping with traditions of the Church CU would most likely have a running mega Teaching Hospital before a College of Medicine just like how Landmark Farms was instituted or began before Landmark University.
DangotePikin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by christejames(m): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2018
This is jaw dropping!

this school is truly beautiful, far above Nigerian standard in infrastructure. I love the precinct settings... I hope they make themselves unique, disparate and not toe the path of most of these failed private and public universities.

16 Likes

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by nairavsdollars(f): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
Everything you want in Harvard university is here

5 Likes

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mirand606:

Lalasticlala

Look at the fees.

Most Nigerians want the same facilities for public universities at 45000 and below...

22 Likes

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by Kendroid: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Building new structures has never been our problem in this country, Maintenance is!!! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
This one is definitely on a whole new level.

I'm happy to learn that it's owned by Diamond and MTN's Pascal Edozie. The man wants to put hand in everthing.

2 Likes

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
Awesome stuff.

Ibeju Lekki is the future!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by sunbbo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
The place is wow!!!!!!!!! I have been there once.
Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by NaoSlay: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
All thanks to president MUHAMMADU buhari for creating the enable space for private businesses to run without itch.
Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by Kobicove(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
The reputation of the school is good...they just need to maintain it by making sure they don't employ corrupt lecturers who will start selling grades and handouts to students undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by Stevengerd(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
PAU Eleko!
Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
Good school

+the computer lab needs to be Apple MAC enabled grin
+church things on my mind too for the school grin
+alumni respected in the corporate world grin
+mobility important for learners,scholars grin
+good library facilities grin
+even block heads get improved at the end grin
+graduation ceremony worldclass like Harvard grin
+student recruitment drive easy but process driven grin
+ place to celebrate Holy Mass every morning before office & class resumption grin

4 Likes

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by Chiccly(f): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Cool.

School fees is the koko.
Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by fergie001: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
See private school pikins Dem up there....

Chai
Federal pikins Dem let's be looking at them,at least we can manage our Zik hall,like dat angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by Iyajelili(f): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Beautiful!!!
Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by squarelead(m): 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
This is soo nice, but definitely not for common man pikin.
Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by MyCircle(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Conducive for learning.
Re: Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures by LordAdam16: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Everything you want in Harvard university is here

Chairman take am easy na.

-Lord

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study / Adaeze: UNIPORT Student Found Dead In Her Apartment / FUTO Gives N1,000 Each To Best Graduating Students At The Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.