Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Free Facebook Service Now Capped At 20mb Daily.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Free Facebook Service Now Capped At 20mb Daily.. (491 Views)

50+ Free Facebook Accounts And Passwords 2023 / Ethereum Dives Below $1,500, Why Recovery Could Be Capped? / Chelsea Capped Off Their Pre-season By Beating Lyon 5-4 On Penalties At Stamford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Facebook Service Now Capped At 20mb Daily.. by haconjy(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2018
Yesterday, I was strolling down my messages and I saw a message entering my inbox believing that the message is from Airtel.... As usual, I believe it's Airtel Promo message but something caught my attention which make read the message.... I saw.... 20mb Believing that this might be free... but unknowingly, after reading the message, I saw....

Dear customer,
please be informed that free Facebook service is now Capped at 20mb daily. for unlimited Facebook experience, please dial *141# to activate a data plan...

When I saw this I discovered that Airtel is Now going to the end part of their life... of cause I understand that this may affect their network cause of the Facebook free issues but they also forget that in one way or the other, the free Facebook service has boost their service...

Well I want to give the room chances to comment on this if you also see the message or not; and what do u think will happen to either free Facebook service or Airtel; or both of them....
Re: Free Facebook Service Now Capped At 20mb Daily.. by Tittusstar22(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2018
The free facebook has helped a lot of people. stopping it now is bad
Re: Free Facebook Service Now Capped At 20mb Daily.. by haconjy(m): 5:18am On Jan 08, 2018
I saw it coming

(1) (Reply)

Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Insurgents To Borno Govt / Two Killed As South Africans Attack Nigerians, Burn Houses / Big Data And Hadoop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.