Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years (54147 Views)

Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by stephenduru: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2018
After 7years of dating,Nigerian soldier named Timothy took the bold step and proposed to his girlfriend at Maryland mall,Lagos.He knelt down and popped the question 'will you marry me".Guess what!She said yes.

Congrats to them

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/after-7yrs-of-datingnigerian-soldier.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W260qHeHLFw

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by stephenduru: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by thesettingz(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2018
All this proposing things is rubbish for me

Can't I call you to my place and just place the ring on ur finger instead

Bad belle people everywhere now

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by eruchboy(m): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2018
grin grin Haba 7yrs are u Lord of the rings

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by sirBLUNT: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2018
i thought military men don't hug in uniform?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by Smellymouth: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2018
All these babes when dey reject men's proposal publicly, if na soldier man propose to them, dem go refuse? grin

216 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by Samsimple(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2018
Your mates are in sambisa forest you are here proposing to this girl ... I cant even become a soldier sef, me die for this country tufiakwa

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2018
Lovely..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by Abdul3391(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2018
Samsimple:
Your mates are in sambisa forest you are here proposing to this girl ... I cant even become a soldier sef, me die for this country tufiakwa
lol... Oga take it easy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by Abdul3391(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2018
Samsimple:
lol... Oga take it easy and be happy for the brother

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by takenadoh: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
I don't wanna talk
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by DeutschJunge: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nothing is more romantic and intimate as you proposing after a nice dinner with just 2 of u around. It’s a moment you will treasure forever. But all this eyes your doing it for, how does it add anything?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by NaoSlay: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
That's why I can't join the military, they are just ill paid.

if it was a man with a steady cash inflow, it would have been the lady that would kneel down not vice versa.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by damosky12(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
When will this unreal trend stop?

You propose publicly now, will you live your marriage life publicly?

Its like too many don't know that marriage is not about proposal but the relationship itself.

Africans sha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by hezy4real01(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
This proposal of a thing as turn a lot of people to mumu chai..... but this her gown sha and the hand pity hmmmm, I rest my case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by realone2012: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
If she had rejected and I was there, na to gbera komot immediately oooo

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by myners007: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nigeria is turning foreign to me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by Chiccly(f): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Beautiful.

Btw,was he supposed to climb on top of a tree before grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by plessis: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
She looks unkempt.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by Groovenaija360(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
This Thread was here since 2days ago, you ddnt push it to FP

https://www.nairaland.com/4269633/army-man-finally-proposes-girlfriend

Lala why??

undecided undecided undecided

WATCH LIVE VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W260qHeHLFw

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by alphaconde(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
KNEELING FOR HER NOW AFTER WARD NA SHE GO DE KNEEL

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by Divay22(f): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nice one
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by 12345baba(m): 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
This is an attack to our military uniform. Bangbros.com
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by Pavore9: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
Den fit themselves! cheesy
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by Iseoluwani: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Smellymouth:
All these babes when dey reject men's proposal publicly, if na soldier man propose to them, dem go refuse? grin

Savage grin

He go beat d hell out of her life

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by 12345baba(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
alphaconde:
KNEELING FOR HER NOW AFTER WARD NA SHE GO DE KNEEL
Yoruba demon! Na boobi go kill una
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
She looks under 25. How old was she when they started knacking?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by UTILITY4545(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
See how woman hunble the soldier man lols!
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by SurePresident: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Don't be jobless in 2018! To say the food that I ate at a ceremony last week was excellently deliciously would be an euphemism. I met the wonderful Igbo Mother that provided the Catering Service and I was wowed that Mama is so gifted; exotic Cake Baking, Wedding Outdoor Catering, Smoodie Production, Delicious Igbo Meals, Hotel Food Supplying, Interior Decor, Event Management, etc... She's currently offering Free New Year Trainings in Abuja, don't miss it! Give your Sisters her number, they need this opportunity. Save and Contact O7O69 1 912 22

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sambisa on my mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.