Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:47 PM

Getting A Yoruba Girl Pregnant Is The Most Beautiful Thing In The World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting A Yoruba Girl Pregnant Is The Most Beautiful Thing In The World (2895 Views)

My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Getting A Yoruba Girl Pregnant Is The Most Beautiful Thing In The World by Keketu(m): 12:29am On Jan 06, 2018
SpareNo1:
Are you dyslexic?
Who is he?
Re: Getting A Yoruba Girl Pregnant Is The Most Beautiful Thing In The World by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 06, 2018
Keketu:
Who is he?
Goodnight mate
Re: Getting A Yoruba Girl Pregnant Is The Most Beautiful Thing In The World by myself13: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Keketu:
Bro dont tell me you are one of those boy that use to use vasline on yoruba women after seeing thire picture. Because whay you say up there is not the true

undecided

im not a braggart...els you wont be doubting...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? / I'm Boooorreeeeeeddddd!!!! / Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.