Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Dream Seeing My Self In The River dancing,please Help Me.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Dream Seeing My Self In The River dancing,please Help Me.. (646 Views)

I Dream Seeing My Grandfather / Ijaw Traditional Worshippers Hold End Of Year Thanksgiving In The River (Photos) / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dream Seeing My Self In The River dancing,please Help Me.. by Goddycream: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2018
I always dream having sex in the dream,with faces familiar to me,and right now,I have no females friends, no one likes me,hatred everywhere,yesterday now,I saw myself in the river dancing to a particular music I can't understand, holding 2fowls in my hand,,
please help me friend...... am so confused now,
still dreaming going back to my primary schools
Re: I Dream Seeing My Self In The River dancing,please Help Me.. by taylor88(m): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2018
Jesus

Ur village people have PHD
Re: I Dream Seeing My Self In The River dancing,please Help Me.. by enilove(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2018
Goddycream:
I always dream having sex in the dream,with faces familiar to me,and right now,I have no females friends, no one likes me,hatred everywhere,yesterday now,I saw myself in the river dancing to a particular music I can't understand, holding 2fowls in my hand,,

Go to MFM PRAYER CITY FOR DELIVERANCE, quickly.

It is a 3 day prayer and fastings.
Re: I Dream Seeing My Self In The River dancing,please Help Me.. by Kunmius(m): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2018
This is a very serious issue. You should post your dreams on the website below to get proper interpretations and solutions. I hope you have given your life to Christ Jesus?

http://dreamstorchlight.org/index.php

Goddycream:
Re: I Dream Seeing My Self In The River dancing,please Help Me.. by daveP(m): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
you need deliverance from marine spirits.if u r physically 4rm a riverine area thats what u need to do.
Then break covenants with satan ,mammy water and witches

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Church Donated Park, Street Lights and Bridge To Lagos State Govt. / KAKA – I Am Nothing Without Jesus / Praise Be ... I Own A Church Now!!! -beyounce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.