Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Q - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Q (901 Views)

Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q / Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q / I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Q by Flickzvill(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2018
Q
Re: Q by taylor88(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2018
Report them to Daddy Freeze

3 Likes

Re: Q by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2018
only a sheep need a shepherd. grin only a sheep need a shepherd.
Re: Q by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2018
We will set up a committee to look into it.
Re: Q by UbanmeUdie: 10:03am On Jan 05, 2018
shocked

God bless your would have been in-laws for such a wise decision.

They truly know what is best for their daughter!

Since you don't believe in paying tithe, you only deserve a girl that does not believe in tithing too.

Chikena!

2 Likes

Re: Q by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2018
Report them to mumu freeze, so that he can put their matter for head, hediat! grin
Re: Q by Daysun55(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2018
Ok noted......l will be back to comment
Re: Q by kodded(m): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2018
Flickzvill:
Please help o i and my gf went into an argument after church this past sunday. I asked her whats the use of giving tithes when i can just help someone or give to the less privileged at least they need it instead of giving to the church, she got pissed and we started arguing. This morn she called to inform me she can't continue with our relationship that her family said she should aviod me.

I called her back and asked why she said she can't date or marry someone that thinks like that
And she ended the call. I can't change it really i can't give tithes to the church i am a very generous person and a faithfull servant but can't do tithes. What should i do? No insults pls just mature comments

dadick freeze destroying homes since 19bc grin grin grin
Re: Q by omoowhe: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2018
First and foremost your girlfriend is immature and myopic.....letting religion come in your relationship shows how your marriage will look like in the future....be glad she's breaking up with you

2 Likes

Re: Q by Flickzvill(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2018
omoowhe:
First and foremost your girlfriend is immature and myopic.....letting religion come in your relationship shows how your marriage will look like in the future....be glad she's breaking up with you
God bless you yoh are thr only open minded person in this session how can i conform to what everybody think is right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Q by NeeKlaus: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2018
Oga, your girlfriend can't make decisions for herself. She's letting religion come between you both. I thought they said Love has no boundaries, has no limitations? Means she didn't truly love you.

If she can let her family dictate what should happen in her relationship, then trust me, it will continue when you both start living under the same roof.

That said, the issue of tithing is not enough to break a relationship. Nahhh.. it isn't.

1 Like

Re: Q by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2018
Your girlfriend didn't break up with you because of tithe but because of your spirituality! She doubts how much of a Christian you are, the tithe was just an excuse not the reason.

Well I can't ask you to form or pretend to be who you are not. So I will suggest you find a lady who shares the same opinion, view and value with you. Then you can save yourself a whole lot of trouble.
Re: Q by QuietHammer(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Your ex girlfriend is a heartless mumu who would rather give money to the rich than give to the starving needy. Rejoice brother for you are free off such simpleton. Rejoice!
Re: Q by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
hmm, guy, you are not eager to know God and you are not a Christian.please never call yourself one.Tithe is a compulsory commitment to keep the gospel running.I really congratulate your girlfriend for dumping you.
Re: Q by joshnes(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
I think it is fair, because it's better you guys break up now over the issue than for you guys to have unnecessary squabbles over it in marriage. You only met a girl who happens to take her beliefs seriously, there are those who have ended relationships because of trousers, earrings and other beliefs. Compromise is key. If the two of you can't come to a compromise on this, what will happen when bigger issues present themselves. A broken relationship is always better than a broken marriage.
Re: Q by LessNoise: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Still waiting for the lady who'll say no to MONEY
Re: Q by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Guy move on, if not na you and pastor go eventually marry that girl.
Re: Q by Fourwinds: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Flickzvill:
Please help o i and my gf went into an argument after church this past sunday. I asked her whats the use of giving tithes when i can just help someone or give to the less privileged at least they need it instead of giving to the church, she got pissed and we started arguing. This morn she called to inform me she can't continue with our relationship that her family said she should aviod me.

I called her back and asked why she said she can't date or marry someone that thinks like that
And she ended the call. I can't change it really i can't give tithes to the church i am a very generous person and a faithfull servant but can't do tithes. What should i do? No insults pls just mature comments
Oboy forget that girl...I had such encounter before...
Re: Q by Fourwinds: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
vingeophysicist:
hmm, guy, you are not eager to know God and you are not a Christian.please never call yourself one.Tithe is a compulsory commitment to keep the gospel running.I really congratulate your girlfriend for dumping you.
nonsense
Re: Q by Fourwinds: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Your girlfriend didn't break up with you because of tithe but because of your spirituality! She doubts how much of a Christian you are, the tithe was just an excuse not the reason.

Well I can't ask you to form or pretend to be who you are not. So I will suggest you find a lady who shares the same opinion, view and value with you. Then you can save yourself a whole lot of trouble.
I had such encounter before...it is not new...I wonder where Jesus Christ made emphasis on tithe so much that He forgot He came to save the world from sin...nonsense brainwashing from pastors

2 Likes

Re: Q by Gofwane(m): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
Her father must be a pastor or one of all these church elders that are chopping tithes money.

They be like: na this kind of boys no wan make we dey jolly ba? If he marries my daughter, he go stop her from paying tithes. Dem want us to be broke abi? angry
Re: Q by XingXhang(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
Report the matter to your daddy Freeze: he sure should be able to matchmake you with one of his non-tithing ladies.

I support the woman. No Bible-believing woman would allow her daughter marry such a one as you.

Not giving tithes will invite the devourer into the house andany things may go wrong...

He still doesn't believe me cheesy

(1) (Reply)

“my Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him" / What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? / A True Man Would Do The Exact Opposite Of What Is Stated In This Picture (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.