Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

"Wolf Of Wall Street" - 5 Mindsets Every Graduate MUST Have In 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "Wolf Of Wall Street" - 5 Mindsets Every Graduate MUST Have In 2018 (28021 Views)

Do You Need A Better Job In 2018? / These 6 Tips Will Help You Get An Ideal Job In 2018 / In 2018, Make Sure Your Resume Excludes These Errors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wolf Of Wall Street" - 5 Mindsets Every Graduate MUST Have In 2018 by Femillionz(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
25 most difficult questions to be prepared for on a job interview

Some ways have been proven to always win the heart of your interviewers

So, you are one of those who want to build a career and has several interviews to face in the coming months till you bag the best offer. Straightly, I will pour it out that the interview session is more than just questions and answers as we all know and the importance of equipping yourself before every interview no matter how much you know cannot be over emphasized.

RIDE WITH ME

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/25-most-difficult-questions-to-be-prepared-for-on-a-job-interview/
Re: "Wolf Of Wall Street" - 5 Mindsets Every Graduate MUST Have In 2018 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Yes
Is it teeth abi mouth they will use to take action?

The truth is that they need resources to create utility.

Let whoever is hijacking both the resources and utilities let go biko.

they won't use teeth my brother but one can start from somewhere nah

Someone who wishes to be a big farmer shouldn't wait till he/she had a big plot of land, he can start from in backyard grin

For instance ; i didn't wait to have a computer before starting internet stuff. I started with one yeye phone and begin to upgrade small small smiley
Re: "Wolf Of Wall Street" - 5 Mindsets Every Graduate MUST Have In 2018 by isbir(m): 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
The Bitter Truth about Making Your First Million Online

Note: if you patiently read to the end, you will discover the hidden tools and secrets
required to set up your online business from scratch plus free special report on how
to design mini website to kick-start your profitable business

It’s my pleasure to introduce you to the world’s most exciting business. Probably you
are wondering what makes this business to be the most exciting is that it is a business
you can start in your bedroom. Your garage, your office, and right from your hometown
or anywhere you may think of

I’m sure you will agree with me that it takes a huge capital to start a brick and mortar
offline business, sometime you may need to look for loan before you can get started but
the reverse is the case in this exciting business as it takes very little capital to launch your
business and if you know how to play your cards smartly. Its self financing

If you get yourself well established as a merchant or vendor, you can quietly have thousands
of salesmen working vigorously to help you sell your product strictly on straight commission basis.
You only pay them for what they sell. These salesmen can bring you lot of sales and your profit
is assured.

I’m talking about the business that has so many people who started from scratch and became
millionaires in no time than any other businesses out there
That most exciting business is called ..................what
Want to guess

Okay, let’s see if you can guess right
Guess no more, It’s called Direct Response Marketing/information marketing Business
Direct response marketing is a kind of marketing specifically designed to generate quick
response from your customers, it facilitates a call to action where prospects response or
purchase can be measured and attributed to each advert campaign initiated by the entrepreneur.

You can use direct response marketing to sell any product or service
But the simple version of this is Information Millionaire Business
That’s what i call it
What baffle me most is that some newbie make this business so complicated for them to ever
start it up . The real secret is to keep it simple

You also need to be 100% focused and choose your mentor wisely. You need someone that will
have time to solve any of your issues when they arise. It may cost you to get a dedicated coach
but it really worth the money.

If you keep it simple, if you are focused and choose your mentor/coach wisely, The following
are the benefits you will get

- You will be guided to have a positive mind shift,
- choose profitable business models,
- eliminate your fear and minimize your risks
- set your goals,
- design your daily routine task
- set deadlines to complete your task
- Avoid laziness and fire procrastination
-You will start making steady income
-You will be able to build sustainable and successful businesses
-Create multiple streams of income and turn yourself to a live breathing money making machine
The above secret you don’t know about makes you to be stuck and confused
Learning is not about the bunch of information received but about implementing what you have learnt

“Information Without Execution Is Poverty”
- Tony Robinson
Please heed the above advice and stop wasting money, limited time and energy on obsolete
method of learning to create abundant wealth for you and your generation yet unborn

Okay, as i was saying, i will like to give you the simple tools you need to get your business
launched, boost your sales and start smiling to the bank
Especially if you are just starting with low budget and less technical know-how.

These are the BASIC things you need
-Hot info product
- Lead Magnet
- Squeeze Page (Where you build List of Targeted Customers)
- Sales Copy
- Mini Website where you will put your sales letter also known as landing page
- 7 to 10 Follow Up Messages
- Advert Budget
- Traffic
- Rinse and repeat
The last time i was trying to explain those tools i mentioned above, the content exploded to
10 solid pages of valuable must read fresh content
I have done something remarkable just to help you, i have turned the 10 pages to free pdf
report, plus free special report to create mini website if you are interested,
Check my profile signature at the end of my post to get the download access to your email for free
Re: "Wolf Of Wall Street" - 5 Mindsets Every Graduate MUST Have In 2018 by bravesoul247(m): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nnaabros:
'Sell me this pen' grin

As in, 'Sell MY OWN PEN to me'. You need to watch that movie
please can you send me the link where I can download the movie from? I've searched but can't find it.
Re: "Wolf Of Wall Street" - 5 Mindsets Every Graduate MUST Have In 2018 by wealthtrak: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
BiafraBushBoy:
If you need to know the mindsets every graduate should have, then you need to see the movie “Wolf of Wall Street?”

If you haven’t, then you need to take a look at it as fast as you can. 2017 has almost ended, and it is time to take a look at career reviews.

Did you miss something? Did everything go as planned? Was there something you could have done better? Did you give up easily on something that would have been a life changer?

Now is the perfect time to review exactly how everything went and draw up plans that would project you in the coming year.

Is there a better mirror to use in the assessment? Yea! “The Wolf of Wall Street”

The movie pictured the life of Jordan Belfort, played by Leonardo DiCaprio, who rose to riches by selling crappy penny stocks as a Wall Street broker. He eventually lost all the money, riches, power that he had, and was sent to jail for over 3 years. Nowadays he is a Sales teacher, and the movie ended up making him a superstar.

Was the movie morally grounded? No!!! But was there something to learn from the life of this crook turned hero?

Let’s have a look at the mindsets every graduate should have and learn from the life of Jordan Belfort and his Wall Street Life.

Sometimes you should stoop to conquer

This should be one of the mindsets every graduate should have. Nobody wants to regress at any point in life. Just like every graduate out there, Jordan wanted to become a millionaire as fast as possible, and then he decided to work in a place (Wall Street) that would help him achieve that dream faster. His first day as a professional was when the stock market crashed.

Selling Blue-chip stocks at Wall Street was far easier as a professional as compared to selling penny stocks. Moving out of Wall Street to meet junkies who sell Penny stocks would be considered demotion to some other peeps, but In the case of Jordan, it wasn’t. He stooped down to zero and jumped to a very high altitude (Success)

You should have like-minded Friends

If you are success hungry and your friends are loafers, then things might not work out for you. This is an example of showing me your friend and I tell you who you are. It is either you bring them up to your level like Jordan Belfort did, or you discard them as fast as possible.

Learn the art of communication

Communication skill is highly imperative. From pitching your ideas to friends and investors, selling yourself to potential employers, to convincing people to buy your point of view, learning the art of communication is a must. To succeed in life generally, the art of effective communication is one of the mindsets every graduate should have.

Always learn to mind your own business

It wasn’t hard for Jordan to leave the Penny stock store and set up his own after a while. This was because he learnt that he needed to mind his own business. You will never become a millionaire minding someone else’s business. I am not asking you to leave your job immediately, but you should prepare the foundations as fast as possible.

There should always be a plan B

Jordan was indicted by the US government for stock fraud and was sent to jail for over 3 years. He had lost everything he had; Family, Power, and Money. He came out of jail a nobody. But was he going to wind down just like that?

How he quickly switched from being a stockbroker to becoming one of the best sales tutors in the world isn’t magic. It is all about having a Plan B. That is one of the mindsets every graduate should have and follow up on. There should always be a plan B!

Teaching sales might not make him rich as he was before, but it has gotten him enough to pay up most of his debts.

Till we meet again, do you think you can “Sell me this pen” and make me buy it?

Bye for now.

You might also like these:

Research has shown that those who love this post also loved the following posts

Letter of a Working Graduate to his Jobless Past
The life of an Average Graduate in Nigeria
Any hope in the Nigerian Job Market

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.