Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

29-year-old Adesua Etomi Reveals Why She Looks So Young (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 29-year-old Adesua Etomi Reveals Why She Looks So Young (photos) (1437 Views)

29-year-old Adesua Etomi Reveals 3 Secretes That Makes Her Look So Young (photos / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Bisola Looks So Beautiful In Native Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

29-year-old Adesua Etomi Reveals Why She Looks So Young (photos) by Latestinfo(m): 10:33am On Jan 05, 2018
Nigerian actress and wife of popular singer Banky W, Adesua Etomi has revealed why she thinks she looks so young.

The beautiful actress shared the adorable photo above on her Instagram page, which according to her, reveals her truest form.

Well, she revealed that she looks so young because she laughs a lot…

She wrote:

“Amo Shine…My Teeth!!! I laugh a lot…i think it’s the reason i look so young ��� I really like this picture…it captures me in my truest form #oshe #philosophical #itsreallyjustvanity”

https://www.urbanbazeng.com//29-year-old-adesua-etomi-reveals-looks-young-photos/
Re: 29-year-old Adesua Etomi Reveals Why She Looks So Young (photos) by HungerBAD: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2018
Pink lips.

Natural Hair.

Real White Teeth.

No scandal.

= This woman fine.
Re: 29-year-old Adesua Etomi Reveals Why She Looks So Young (photos) by Redomi(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2018
Why won't she laugh? This hard time doesn't reach her nah. Me laugh when I never chop this today.
But I will never blame Buhari for anything that happen to Nigeria, he is God sent to us. God bless Nigeria, God bless Yorùbá land, God Bless Ondo state.
Re: 29-year-old Adesua Etomi Reveals Why She Looks So Young (photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
she looks the normal way a 29years old lady should look like though we know some people look older than their age.........so which look so young again??

lilmax:
I remember when I dumped this girl in 1992

bones everywhere, Mtcheeeeew
you dumped her according to you and you are still the same person sounding pained right now.....are you sure you dumped her or she dumped you??talk to daddy ..... grin grin don't be scared

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Adesua Etomi Reveals Why She Looks So Young (photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Redomi:
Why won't she laugh? This hard time doesn't reach her nah. Me laugh when I never chop this today.
But I will never blame Buhari for anything that happen to Nigeria, he is God sent to us. God bless Nigeria, God bless Yorùbá land, God Bless Ondo state.
hunger never catch you ..if the hunger truly catch you like you said you no go talk this nonsense wey you just talk......

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Adesua Etomi Reveals Why She Looks So Young (photos) by AnodaIT(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Pink lips.

Natural Hair.

Real White Teeth.

No scandal.

= This woman fine.
G-string?

Re: 29-year-old Adesua Etomi Reveals Why She Looks So Young (photos) by lilmax(m): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
I remember when I dumped this girl in 1992

bones everywhere, Mtcheeeeew

(1) (Reply)

Flavour In A Beautiful Photo With His Two Daughters And 'son' / PHOTOS: Woman Accuses Actor Mike Ezuruonye Of Fraud / Semi Nude Picture Of Rapper IGGY AZALEA, Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.