Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,065 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment (10606 Views)

2019 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment / How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by dpfaces(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2018
2018 New Method on How to Open PayPal Account That can Send and Receive Payment With Nigeria IP and ID Card

Needed Materials
1. A valid old or new email address
2. Nigeria Naira or Dollar Master Card
3. Valid Nigeria Identity Card - National ID card or Driver's License or Passport
4. Your Real Nigeria Address, I mean the one on your ID Card.
5. VPN does not need, good to go with Nigeria IP address

Follow these simple steps below to open a South Africa verified PayPal account:
https://dpfaces.com/forum/thread/519/2018-new-method-on-how-to-open-paypal-account-that-can-send-and-receive-payment-with-nigeria-ip-and-id-card

2 Likes

Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by nigeriannwa: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
Thanks a lot man, this works
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by wink2015(m): 2:09am On Jan 17, 2018
dpfaces:
2018 New Method on How to Open PayPal Account That can Send and Receive Payment With Nigeria IP and ID Card

Needed Materials
3. Valid Nigeria Identity Card - National ID card or Driver's License or Passport

https://dpfaces.com/forum/thread/519/2018-new-method-on-how-to-open-paypal-account-that-can-send-and-receive-payment-with-nigeria-ip-and-id-card

Can you use the paypal to receive EBAY PAYMENT assuming one is a seller on Ebay?
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by wink2015(m): 2:23am On Jan 17, 2018
I would like to know if the type of paypal account you are creating for South Africa is a PERSONAL ACCOUNT OR A BUSINESS ACCOUNT.
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by dpfaces(m): 12:41am On Jan 19, 2018
wink2015:

I would like to know if the type of paypal account you are creating for South Africa is a PERSONAL ACCOUNT OR A BUSINESS ACCOUNT.

Either one you choose to open works with same method.
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by cyriletifit(m): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
How can I get a real South Africa number since they may want to verify the number
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
cyriletifit:
How can I get a real South Africa number since they may want to verify the number
Use this link
http://7sim.net
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
i think this can be used for fiverr verification o..7sims
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by megafaraday(m): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
What a post! Very valuable information. Deleted my old PayPal account after creating one that can send and receive.
Good job Op
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by lekan0741(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thanks for this info
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
are we going a 2 use nigerian phone number or south african phone number?
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by Rahbiew: 5:04pm On May 02, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Use this link
http://7sim.net
Bro... Did this website work for you?? It didn't work for me
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 02, 2018
Rahbiew:

Bro... Did this website work for you?? It didn't work for me
Which country?
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by Rahbiew: 5:16pm On May 02, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Which country?
South Africa bro
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 02, 2018
Rahbiew:

South Africa bro
You may need to use Skype for South Africa number.
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by Rahbiew: 12:01pm On May 03, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

You may need to use Skype for South Africa number.

Okay brother. I'll try that.... Should I shoot you a mail? Wanna learn one or two things on ecom..
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by lekan0741(m): 5:58am On May 07, 2018
Hi, i received a mail from paypal today concerning my Photo Id, proof of bank statement, proof address, credit card statement.what do i do? Restrictions has been placed on the account,i can only receive money only
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by SplendorWL: 10:26pm On May 13, 2018
Someone created a valid PayPal account that can send and receive money with ease without changing IP address to access.

I no more worry about limitation ever since I had the account November last year. Here is where I ordered the service

Valid Paypal Account

You can go and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by realdentist(f): 4:29am On Jul 19, 2018
dpfaces:

Needed Materials

can one use VCC instead of Nigerian card?
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by demolaxl(m): 5:48am On Jul 19, 2018
Is the account Still working well without limitations?
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by yusufmuhd(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2018
demolaxl:
Is the account Still working well without limitations?
come to my whatsapp
i will open one for you at cheap rate and 3 months refund policy applied , if anything happen
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by supergist1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by Zdoh(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by BolugaiceAB: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
Truth is you can't receive payments with Nigerian paypal, unless a business PayPal and must be from your site.. But if you want a verified PayPal that receives and sends money even without verifying your card contact or whatsapp me on 08107128935, I'll show u easy way to verify your card and ID to receive help you withdraw your funds too, it's working for people too
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by BolugaiceAB: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
The truth is you can't receive payments with Nigerian paypal, unless a business PayPal and must be from your site.. But if you want a verified PayPal that receives and sends money even without verifying your card contact or whatsapp me on 08107128935, I'll show u easy way to verify your card and ID to receive help you withdraw your funds too, it's working for people

Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by cogbuagu: 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
dpfaces:

Needed Materials

I don't understand you.
The link is it for Nigeria or south Africa?

That's the link to open for Nigeria?
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by cogbuagu: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
dpfaces:

Needed Materials

Can I buy eBay gift card with this method for PayPal Nigeria?
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by Abrahamdgreat(m): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
dpfaces:

Needed Materials

The post isn't available bro

1 Like

Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by stephenundu(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
what does pistal code mean in paypal?
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by macphilip: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2019
Re: 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment by oskaaay(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Becoming A Dstv Super Dealer : : / Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk / BDCs Back CBN’s Directive Stopping Use Of Domiciliary Accounts As Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.