Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters (42988 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Inspects Isolation Centre Donated By Sahara, Thisday And CCECC / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by jaymichael(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Iyajelili:
FFK can be childish sometimes but really Sahara reporters need to really grow up and give us investigative journalism about the rots happening in the governments not about someone's failed or successful marriage. That Sowore guy knows how to bury his own skeletons well yet forming saint and a good guy.
True to a great extent. I would rather Sahara reporters give us quality investigative journalism on topical contemporary issues not all these peppersoup and beer gist about someone else's marriage. FFK can marry and chase away 300 wives, I care less about that. His private life.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Rigel95(m): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
Mscheeeeew.... What's my own? Been lying down since morning feeling so cold and didn't go to work, covered myself with blanket and drinking hot tea every now and then. I think i want to be hornny cry
come let us stop being hornny together. grin
folakemigeh:
Mscheeeeew.... What's my own? Been lying down since morning feeling so cold and didn't go to work, covered myself with blanket and drinking hot tea every now and then. I think i want to be hornny cry
come let us stop being hornny together.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by livebynite: 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:

there was a time Nigerian women like you had shame , self respect, honor, decency and morals.. But alas that time is fast gone as all we have now are cheap, skanks, diseased rabid dogs claiming to be women

So sad undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by UnimkeAk(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:

Come and get some sugar !!!!

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:

just pick up the phone nd call ur man .... give some encrypted signals ... let him the decode n the solve d emergency ..fun all the way cheesy grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Both SR and FFK should Bleep off !! And if you stand with either of them Bleep off too!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Bollinger(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Curious that no one see's the absurdity in a man taking a prophecy about an assassination seriously. Smh.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:

just pick up the phone nd call ur man .... give him some encrypted signals ... let him decode n solve d emergency ..fun all the way cheesy grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by GavelSlam: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I knew it was lie becaus I saw him and his wife at well known hotel on Isaac john and the looked happy

In 2016
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by anyimontana(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
lol,u are still thinking..issoryt
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Cooly100: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:

Afonjas and anything under the skirt or trouser....

Is this matter better than the matter affecting Ogun people as they are killed by Fulani herdsmen...and you are falling Hot...?

What a people...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
Huh hope that's not you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Iyajelili(f): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
jaymichael:
True to a great extent. I would rather Sahara reporters give us quality investigative journalism on topical contemporary issues not all these peppersoup and beer gist about someone else's marriage. FFK can marry and chase away 300 wives, I care less about that. His private life.
You are smart abi make i dash you one of my unborn babies hand in marriage?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Olulinks(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
Hornny with fake profile pic!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by wildcatter23(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:

Fine gah like u can't be Hot. DM me. I thrive to please
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Heartbender: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:

You want to be "hornny" as in have horns? Aunty, stop making single men like us start imagining vain things embarassed
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by kenostika(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
And some fools are still hailing the blood thirsty leaders supporting the planned genocide

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by GoldNiagara(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:

Attention seekers every where, call your bf or get your vibrator and let person hear word.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Annie939(f): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
ffk ntooooo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by GoldNiagara(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
livebynite:

there was a time Nigerian women like you had shame , self respect, honor, decency and morals.. But alas that time is fast gone as all we have now are cheap, skanks, diseased rabid dogs claiming to be women

So sad undecided

May God bless you right, left and centre.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Annie939(f): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
ffk ntooooo learn how to keep your marital life out of social media you are tooooooooo big for all this.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by jaymichael(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
Iyajelili:

You are smart abi make i dash you one of my unborn babies hand in marriage?
Lol. maybe you will give your child's hand to mine or I will give my child's to your child in Marriage. Emi ti dagba.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Iyajelili(f): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
jaymichael:
Lol. maybe you will give your child's hand to mine or I will give my child's to your child in Marriage. Emi ti dagba.
I will go with the latter. Goodafternoon my in-law grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by ManIzHot: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
It is like i have seen this face around that virgin atlantic side

Anyway, watch some movies to get yourself busy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Mckandre(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
hang in there, na boiled water ama pour on u
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Doerstech(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:

Sorry dear
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
EternalBeing:
Femi and the Igbos are only being vilified for speaking the truth, that there's a buhari supported Jihad going on against Nigerian Christians. SR is owned by an islamic buhari stooge. They keep sharing Billions of Nigerian Southern Oil Money in the deceitful name of fighting BH. Fulani herdsmen have wantonly been killing people all over Nigeria from the inception of this administration, yet the tribal bigot President has not ensured justice done as expected of a GOD-fearing Father of Nation. His refusal to bring the Fulani herdsmen to justice is encouraging proliferation of evil in the Land. If tribalism has not blinded the President, he would have brought them to book and that would have served as strong deterrent to other potential killers, the fear of him that spared not his own kin would have reset their brain.
Uncurtailed Islamic blood shedding under Buhari has brought the value of life in Nigeria to all time low. Moslems in Nigeria have full backings and control of Arab Islamic Countries. We Christians need unity and backing from a Wester Christian Nation(s). Yet, some myopic Christians were happy at the secularization/islamization of the only western Nation managing to stay Christian. I don't know how a sane sensible Christian would not support Donald Trump. Trump is reversing all the satanic evil Bills signed into Law by satanic Obama, yet some eternally senseless Christians are against him. They say they love GOD and His Holy ways, yet senseless Christians during moslem Obama era continued to encouraged legalization and proliferation of societal evils, homosexuality, incest, bestiality, human sacrifices, peadophilia against their own Children that they are suppose to fight for and protect. During their tenures, Jonathan and Obasajo priortize Human Life regardless of tribe and protected Christians from these evil people. But the current islamic bigot at the top ONLY values his people. Jihad is going on against Christians and you are pretending?! Christian Presidents always value Life. WE NEED A CHRISTIAN PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA IN 2019. It is Your RIGHT, stop being slaves. Unite and frantically fight for it, IT SHALL HAPPEN IF YOU BELIEVE. THEY CAN WHO THINK THEY CAN! The Campaign showed be announced in all Churches, that's the only Way Christians would be safe. With enough support, Trump can really help influence the next election so that Nigeria would have a Christian President. The Book of Revelations (Revelation 21:8 ) has promised that Senseless fearful Christians that has refused fight this satanic evil going on shall be roasted in HellFire. Any Christian that abuse Donald Trump deserves the painful horrible deaths that these satanic Moslems constantly plan for them.

Wow!

What a lengthy nonsense from the anus of a person of yesterdays.

grin grin grin

Some people brain don congeal ooo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Meritocracy: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:

You can hire me for the hot job, I'm a real blower and expert in every blowing department.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by CeeKay17: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
LessNoise:

Hmmmm why does it feel like a guy is behind this account
It's just too obvious. When I went through her previous posts, I knew it was definitely a guy . This her post just confirmed it. Like which normal NL babe will put up her real pic and tell you she's hornny?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by baby124: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sahara reporters have seen the text he sent just see how they described the contents of the text and the people who were copied on it. This is a very watery and weak response.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Abdul3391(m): 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
let me go and tell ur boss
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by muykem: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
FFK might be planning to assassinate that woman but want to cover up. What will Buhari government gain in assassinate FFK not to talk about his wife. he has no political value what so ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race / Babajide Sanwo-Olu: 5 Things You Don’t Know About Lagos APC Governorship Candida / Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.