Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters (42986 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Inspects Isolation Centre Donated By Sahara, Thisday And CCECC / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by peacockremi(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
Mscheeeeew.... What's my own? Been lying down since morning feeling so cold and didn't go to work, covered myself with blanket and drinking hot tea every now and then. I think i want to be hornny cry
I can b of help
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Vyolet(f): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
It is easier to believe ifanikayode is a serial wife beater than to believe federal government plans to assassinate precious, like seriously, even Ayo Fayose that has said worse of Buhari can never claim FG plans to assassinate his wife. This is common sense na.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by dieBYfire: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:

Pained? like pained over what doesn't even have a effect on my life.
And for your Info, I ain't a Yoruba Muslim.

If he thinks like a YoroMus, then he is a YoroMus grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by foraekeyi1: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ffk is a confused ipob
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by eclecticbaron: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
Mscheeeeew.... What's my own? Been lying down since morning feeling so cold and didn't go to work, covered myself with blanket and drinking hot tea every now and then. I think i want to be hornny cry

I guess you've heard this before; you are good looking!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
Fani kayode is just talking nonsense. If anything happens to precious, he will regret the day he was born. Useless insecure old man, your evil plan has been busted. When his accomplice (apostle suleiman) gave that fake prophesy, I was wondering who would want to assasinate her and for what reason because it can never be political because she is not a politician and even her ffk is such an irrelevant and passive politician for anybody to think of eliminating him because that will amount to a big waste of time. Now the truth has come to light, the jealous grandfather wants to kill his sugar daughter (because she got pregnant for someone else) and make it look like a political assasination and as usual blame it on buhari. He had started acting the script when he posted on social media that "the most beautiful girl in the world has imprisoned him in a hotel" like for real? The smart ones knew that was just a decoy. The evil plot has failed already. We now know who to hold accountable if anything happens to her. FFK be warned!!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
Vyolet:
It is easier to believe ifanikayode is a serial wife beater than to believe federal government plans to assassinate precious, like seriously, even Ayo Fayose that has said worse of Buhari can never claim FG plans to assassinate his wife. This is common sense na.

The grandfather is just an insecure old man who portrays himself as a confident person whereas he is as inferior as shit.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Yyeske(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Xda59:
Fani kayode is just talking nonsense. If anything happens to precious, he will regret the day he was born. Useless insecure old man, your evil plan has been busted. When his accomplice (apostle suleiman) gave that fake prophesy, I was wondering who would want to assasinate her and for what reason because it can never be political because she is not a politician and even her ffk is such an irrelevant and passive politician for anybody to think of eliminating him because that will amount to a big waste of time. Now the truth has come to light, the jealous grandfather wants to kill his sugar daughter (because she got pregnant for someone else) and make it look like a political assasination and as usual blame it on buhari. He had started acting the script when he posted on social media that "the most beautiful girl in the world has imprisoned him in a hotel" like for real? The smart ones knew that was just a decoy. The evil plot has failed already. We now know who to hold accountable if anything happens to her. FFK be warned!!!
You just took those words outta my mouth, this is exactly what FFK has been scheming all along and he just nailed his coffin now because if anything happens to that lady, he'll be the chief suspect.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by iamrammy(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
folake give me love oh....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by ayusco85(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:

Sorry folake. Ve u taken any drug.
I know wat is wrong with u. It's something not very common
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by yussuff(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
FFK, needs to grow up with this Buhari this Buhari that. Next time his wife denied him sex,bet he'll blame Buhari for being responsible. Osun weed in action
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Pennywise(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
AngryNaijaMan:
Sahara Reporters earlier reported that FFK and his beautiful wife, Precious Chikwendu AKA Snowhite's marriage has crashed. See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/4271111/femi-fani-kayode-precious-chikwendus-marriage
FFK has now reacted to the news

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/949217666794950657

Snowwhitey1 has to go to make room for Snowwhitey2. Abi?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by pinnkpill: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
[quote author=folakemigeh post=63917356]Mscheeeeew.... What's my own? Been lying down since morning feeling so cold and didn't go to work, covered myself with blanket and drinking hot tea every now and then. I think i want to be hornny cry[/quote just add me up @pinnkpill @imo chat lets mingle together
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Habyz(m): 1:01am On Jan 06, 2018
This man is an slowpoke, how is that the 'prophecy' by the 'apostle' as led to him deducing that Buhari wants to harm his wife? Sahara reporters have shared false news in the past we all know that but FFK let's hear from your wife.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Habyz(m): 1:05am On Jan 06, 2018
EternalBeing:
Femi and the Igbos are only being vilified for speaking the truth, that there's a buhari supported Jihad going on against Nigerian Christians. SR is owned by an islamic buhari stooge. They keep sharing Billions of Nigerian Southern Oil Money in the deceitful name of fighting BH. Fulani herdsmen have wantonly been killing people all over Nigeria from the inception of this administration, yet the tribal bigot President has not ensured justice done as expected of a GOD-fearing Father of Nation. His refusal to bring the Fulani herdsmen to justice is encouraging proliferation of evil in the Land. If tribalism has not blinded the President, he would have brought them to book and that would have served as strong deterrent to other potential killers, the fear of him that spared not his own kin would have reset their brain.
Uncurtailed Islamic blood shedding under Buhari has brought the value of life in Nigeria to all time low. Moslems in Nigeria have full backings and control of Arab Islamic Countries. We Christians need unity and backing from a Wester Christian Nation(s). Yet, some myopic Christians were happy at the secularization/islamization of the only western Nation managing to stay Christian. I don't know how a sane sensible Christian would not support Donald Trump. Trump is reversing all the satanic evil Bills signed into Law by satanic Obama, yet some eternally senseless Christians are against him. They say they love GOD and His Holy ways, yet senseless Christians during moslem Obama era continued to encouraged legalization and proliferation of societal evils, homosexuality, incest, bestiality, human sacrifices, peadophilia against their own Children that they are suppose to fight for and protect. During their tenures, Jonathan and Obasajo priortize Human Life regardless of tribe and protected Christians from these evil people. But the current islamic bigot at the top ONLY values his people. Jihad is going on against Christians and you are pretending?! Christian Presidents always value Life. WE NEED A CHRISTIAN PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA IN 2019. It is Your RIGHT, stop being slaves. Unite and frantically fight for it, IT SHALL HAPPEN IF YOU BELIEVE. THEY CAN WHO THINK THEY CAN! The Campaign showed be announced in all Churches, that's the only Way Christians would be safe. With enough support, Trump can really help influence the next election so that Nigeria would have a Christian President. The Book of Revelations (Revelation 21:8 ) has promised that Senseless fearful Christians that has refused fight this satanic evil going on shall be roasted in HellFire. Any Christian that abuse Donald Trump deserves the painful horrible deaths that these satanic Moslems constantly plan for them.
We had a Christian president before Buhari. I don't support Buhari or Jonathan but under there respective administrations Muslims were also killed by the terrorists so it's not only unfair but senseless to blame Islam for terrorism.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Habyz(m): 1:06am On Jan 06, 2018
CrtlAltDel:
Now he believes apostle Suliemans prophecy.....Between, can FFK highlight his achievements when he was Aviation minister grin grin grin grin
For where he wan see achievement dem dey but am?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by billyG(m): 6:36am On Jan 06, 2018
AngryNaijaMan:
Sahara Reporters earlier reported that FFK and his beautiful wife, Precious Chikwendu AKA Snowhite's marriage has crashed. See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/4271111/femi-fani-kayode-precious-chikwendus-marriage
FFK has now reacted to the news

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/949217666794950657
Must yur life,fear revolves around buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nigeria’s Refineries Will Never Work – Obasanjo / Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.