Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Add That Gloss And Sheen To Your Song - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Add That Gloss And Sheen To Your Song (603 Views)

Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free / Let Me Critic Your Song / Would Like Your Song Played And Get A Chance To Be Interviewed On Radio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Add That Gloss And Sheen To Your Song by cedaflyson: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2010
MAKE THAT GOOD SONG A GREAT ONE!

Being a talented singer is but the first step of many to delivering a hit record, the production team is always at the heart of every hot hit ever made. What am I getting at? Here’s the drill…the right post-recording technical input on a song can transform it from a local hit to a global one, here’s the common chain of music production;

Composition – Instrumentation – Recording – Mixing – Mastering – Distribution

Very few artists understand the importance or impact of the mixing & mastering stage but at QuestionMark Entertainment Studio it is a culture to breathe life into every track we are honored with, here we understand the potential in every song and as such treat it meticulously and uniquely with the help of our state of the art studio equipment, perhaps it’s time you quit making demo songs and started producing real music.
Call 08032258852 and let’s grace your music with that professional touch evident in every hit banger.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Studio Equipment / Regular Update On Nigeria Music And Video / Talent Hunt Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.