Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,827 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To (31284 Views)

13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) / Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand / Super Long Building In Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by profmsboi(m): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
ayamdayvid:
Proud Awoite... We are just too friendly grin
Naso ooo.
Of the Greatest Awoite... Great
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by profmsboi(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
odutolasodiq:
this saved me alot grin
Lol, you will be happy because you will have some time to rest
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by profmsboi(m): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
ayoblinks:
Bro pls how can i get to study geology at oau, pls can u help?!
Buy Jamb form... fill it
Choose OAU as first choice, Choose Geology as your course of study.
Read very well, pray, and you'll be admitted...
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by zurielsam(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
bionixs:
what is wrong with the english na?

my brother its not easy o. If someone score47 with the way he will rejoice you go think say na 87 he get
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Midgut(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
iyke926:

30 First class graduates in geology from a Federal University/ State University in Nigeria is not possible. Even getting 6 First class is not possible in a year, bro. lol

Geology is quite interesting. The problem is that 90% of geology lecturers are just sadistic thereby making it hard.

My class would produce more than that!
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Midgut:

My class would produce more than that!

#smiles#Okay
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Midgut(m): 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
iyke926:

#smiles#Okay

Bro, have you ever tried to check UI's results before? if no, try to do that. You would see the standard of medical students, compare it with geology!
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by PECng: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
When you Have Changed Your Choice of Course in your UTME but the Old Course is Still Reflecting on Your OAU Post-UTME
It is very normal that between when UTME results are released and when admission offering is over, applicants will have the need to change their choices of institution or/and courses, it’s very normal. But I have to tell you that this is one of the very rampant but overlooked reasons why a lot of people lose their admission—especially when it has to do with OAU. Read me right please, changing your choices of course within OAU is not a problem at all, it only becomes a problem when you do the changing of course at a wrong time; and there are so many wrong times to change your course if you are aspiring to be offered an admission in OAU. READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/10/when-you-have-changed-your-choice-of.html

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by PECng: 4:02pm On May 16, 2022
The Next Things for OAU Aspirants Now that they have Passed their UTME
Yearly, I always advise OAU aspirants to never have a reason to wait till OAU says something about post-UTME before they start making moves about their admission processes; there are thousands (if not millions) of UTME applicants who chose OAU as their choice of school, but the 200/400 total UTME score required by OAU for an aspirant to qualify for their post-UTME cuts the competition down by lots of thousands to fewer thousands who will also have to compete in the post-UTME before the school’s departments would give out their cutoff marks to cut more thousands of applicants off to the level of having just a few hundreds or less per department. This would mean that from the level of picking up a UTME form and choosing OAU, to the level of admission, being an OAU aspirant would mean that you are competing with thousands of people who want the same thing you want, and there are a lot of things you must do differently and better to be what determines whether you win in the competition or you lose in it. CONTINUE READING HERE https://www.pecngr.com/2022/05/the-next-things-for-oau-aspirants-now.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU-UNILAG Sanctions 240 Lectures For Enrolling On IPPIS (Full List) / Kenyan Teacher Flogs 11-year-old Pupil So Badly He Could Barely Walk (photos) / 10000 For 10 Students Check Your Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.