Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Let us form a shield of encouragement for ourselves. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let us form a shield of encouragement for ourselves. (1155 Views)

Kenyan Muslims Shield And Protect Christians In Mandera Bus Attack / An Encouragement For Those Going Through Spiritual Attacks / Words Of Encouragement From The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let us form a shield of encouragement for ourselves. by Etienne(m): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2005
It is really good to see people still proud to be catholic when there is so much attacks against the church. Let us keep it up. It has always been a thing of great concern to me that we know so little about our faith. let us share together here. The church has been battered by many ugly histories but the gates of hell shall not prevail. The human element in the church should not discourage us. God won't ask us how well we have been able to argue against the misdeeds of a priest, nun, or a catholic lay but how we have been able to live love (and there is much lack of love, of good faith in anti-catholic protests meant to attack rather than to know). For those who want to know, I would like to recommend "Rome Sweet Home" by Scott Hahn and "The Faith Explained" by Leo J. Trese from any catholic bookshop. Let us form a shield of encouragement for ourselves. The young are especially vulnerable in a world of crisis of faith.
Re: Let us form a shield of encouragement for ourselves. by snazzydawn(f): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2005
Tell them o,my brother,tell them!!! rolleyes

(1) (Reply)

What Is Influencing You? / Marrying A Sabbath Worship / What Do You Know About God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.