Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,471 members, 7,801,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

That Beacon Of Hope - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / That Beacon Of Hope (882 Views)

#Now Hiring# Director Of Facility Management System At Beacon Power Services / Vacant Job For Teachers At Our Lady Of Hope Montessori School / Veterans Refuge Of Hope Initiative-nigeria 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Beacon Of Hope by Epledge: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
Good afternoon Nairalanders

I want to use this medium to please seek for employment as an accountant.

I have been jobless since December 2017and I am running out of funds. I have 6 years experience in accounting, audit, tax and software implementation. By God's grace, I will be chartered this year.

I call on anyone out there or any HR peep who is able to connect me to a job to please help out.

For those that will say learn a skill, you need time and funds to learn one, and I don't have any of those luxury now.

Please, Nairalanders help out. I am a young guy and have goals and aspirations in the field of finance and accounting.

The year is just starting out, so I am using dawn to ask for this favour. I so strongly believe this community will be of help. Let God use you to bless my life.

I am willing to forward my cv to you.

Epledge
Re: That Beacon Of Hope by ajoyeleke(m): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
Any good Samaritan pls help us together, I am also in need of job, I am a graduate of pure and industrial chemistry with 2yrs experience as a chemical control analyst, I can perform well in other fields and ready to relocate.

Pls help a frustrated brother/ son
Re: That Beacon Of Hope by Epledge: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
Any one out there?
Re: That Beacon Of Hope by Epledge: 6:17am On Jan 06, 2018
Good morning everyone

I am still hoping on someone here
Re: That Beacon Of Hope by Epledge: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
Good evening Everyone

I know no one owes me anything, but please help if you can.

Warm regards
Re: That Beacon Of Hope by Chuksmonika(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Epledge:

I have been jobless since December 2017and I am running out of funds. I have 6 years experience in accounting, audit, tax and software implementation. By God's grace, I will be chartered this year.

I call on anyone out there or any HR peep who is able to connect me to a job to please help out.

For those that will say learn a skill, you need time and funds to learn one, and I don't have any of those luxury now.

Please, Nairalanders help out. I am a young guy and have goals and aspirations in the field of finance and accounting.

The year is just starting out, so I am using dawn to ask for this favour. I so strongly believe this community will be of help. Let God use you to bless my life.

Epledge
forward to this gmail address... Emekaigbokwe93@gmail.com
Re: That Beacon Of Hope by Epledge: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
@ Chuksmonica

I have sent the cv to your mail box.

I am very grateful for the help.

Warm regards
Re: That Beacon Of Hope by Epledge: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2018
Good morning Nairalanders

I pray we all have a blessed Sunday and be refreshed and energised for the weekdays ahead.

Epledge
Re: That Beacon Of Hope by Epledge: 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
Somebody, anybody
Re: That Beacon Of Hope by Epledge: 5:12am On Jan 10, 2018
Good morning Nairalanders

I pray we all have a wonderful day today.
Re: That Beacon Of Hope by Epledge: 5:45am On Jan 19, 2018
Good morning Everyone

Lalasticlala, I will be grateful if this is moved to front page
Re: That Beacon Of Hope by Touchinglives(m): 6:24am On Jan 19, 2018
ajoyeleke:
Any good Samaritan pls help us together, I am also in need of job, I am a graduate of pure and industrial chemistry with 2yrs experience as a chemical control analyst, I can perform well in other fields and ready to relocate.

Pls help a frustrated brother/ son
good things dont come easy and free. Send me contact details lets talk about my offer
Re: That Beacon Of Hope by ajoyeleke(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2018
Touchinglives:
good things dont come easy and free. Send me contact details lets talk about my offer

0-80-2061-6999
I will appreciate ur call or u can drop ur own contact for me to call
Tnx
Re: That Beacon Of Hope by Touchinglives(m): 9:30am On Jan 19, 2018
ajoyeleke:

0-80-2061-6999 I will appreciate ur call or u can drop ur own contact for me to call Tnx
will call you between now and tomorrow
Re: That Beacon Of Hope by exotiqueify(f): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2018
Epledge:

Epledge

Oh Lawd! Why don't u guys open your eyes to opportunities that abound!

To be candid, i DO NOT feel any graduate of Accounting, Finance, Business Admin and related courses(and some other selected courses), worth their dime in gold, should be jobless. It's only unfortunate i didn't study any of these courses.

That being said, young man, if u are certain of d years of experience of which u claim, a lot of openings in your course of study abound- even specifics in tax, audit and general accounting (and going by what u said, u have the required experience in same). Judging by your years of experience, u shouldn't be off d job market for too long, infact, u shouldn't be 'begging' for a job!

It would also interest you to note that some HR persons would capitalize on your plea as an opportunity to pay you lower than standard, because u sold "yourself short" when u began asking for a job!

Quit coming here to ask for help, other people viewing the thread are in need of jobs too...take charge of your career, search for openings, FOLLOW the thread, "updated job/vacancies by Debbie" AND "Job Openings"by Johnime. On a daily, u could see (and i'm not exaggerating now) at least 5-related accounting openings ranging from 0-5 years experience, and u have 6!! Haba!! bros, be smart now...

Don't even get me started about optimizing LINKEDin, an app one ingrate came on NL to cry it hasn't got him a job since he started using it 2yrs ago(as if he was the sole reason Reid Hoffman developed the app in the first instance(well Microsoft owns it now).

Although intricacies abound when using LINKEDin, we only have to know how to use it. Needless to mention, I know of someone who got all jobs he he had, via LINKEDin and he was contacted via inMAIL by the recruiters personally! but a lot of us just open a LINKEDIN acct, and register to receive alert when a job opening of our preference comes up( i was a victim until recently).

Don't expect any job to just fall into your laps, even the ones that pay paltry sums. Remember, getting a job is a job on its own!

That being said, graduates, let's optimize these opportunities, they abound everywhere. Jobs are available at every corner. Make use of the internet, it's called the World Wide Web for a reason. We are the "acclaimed' leaders of tomorrow.

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: That Beacon Of Hope by Epledge: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
@ exoticify, thanks. I still need someone's help out there.
Re: That Beacon Of Hope by Epledge: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Someone is knocking on the door
Re: That Beacon Of Hope by Additives(m): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2018

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria 2018 Nationwide Graduate Recruitment Programmes (6 Positions) / Pls Help.... 35k Worth Of Airtime / Who Else Got This Invites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.