Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

How To Sell A Service And Make Money On Fiverr - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Sell A Service And Make Money On Fiverr (325 Views)

Join Our Transport As A Service Network - Make Daily Income / If You Want To Sell A Phone In Akure/ondo State Contact Me Now / Should I Sell A Property And Go Into Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell A Service And Make Money On Fiverr by inspirational93: 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dear reader,
I hope you are having a great time and I believe you are planning a good way to have other income streams aside from your 9-5 day job, if you one of those who wants to make money from home, I strongly believe you are about to get the right information. I am going to be telling you about a website named fiverr, and its lots of opportunities its present to the online global marketplace, ranging from how to offer a skill and making money from fiverr. I believe you must have heard of fiverr, if not, stick to this information you are about to get and you won’t regret it ever.
What is Fiverr?
Fiverr is an online global marketplace which offers services, task and products, starting at a cost of $5. Fiverr gets almost 5 million visits per month. Your aim & motive should be on how to leverage fiverr’s powerful visitor base to reach a lot of people and sell your services or products to them.Every task or service you offer on fiverr is called Gig. With fiverr’s millions of visitor base, you don’t need much to worry about your gig’s payment & promotion handling as fiverr handles this for you.
All you need to do is focus on delivering high-quality work to maintain your ratings, as ratings given by your customers will have impact on the success or failure of your gig.People offer a diverse variety of services on fiverr which ranges from digital marketing, photoshop, graphic designs, audio and music, video editing, advertising to anything you can ever or practically think of.
Remember you can sell your gig at any price, $5 is just the minimum starting price.
Top fiverr gig sellers make over $50,000 a year by leveraging the platform and providing high-quality services.
Skills Required
People who have in-depth skills in any particular area, using their skills to help other people to complete their tasks or ease their life.
Suitable For-
1) People who love to help others by making their life easier
2) People who wants to be a boss on their own
3) People who love the freedom to work, doing what they really likeTime required for creating a Gig on fiverr: you can create a gig on fiverr almost within an hour.
All you need to do is sign on fiverr. While creating a Gig on fiverr you’ll have to insert your gig’s title, upload gig’s image, write gig’s description and insert relevant tags and keyword.
Tips
1) Find you best skills- the first thing you need to do is sit down quietly and figure out the skills in which you are the strongest and stick to the task relates to them till you see some success.
For example, if you are someone who can design logos and websites, then you should create and sell those gigs in fiverr that are focused on logo creation and web designing.
2) Do your initial homework- before diving into gig creation you must do some research to ensure that the gig you are planning to offer has interested buyers.What if you have a wonderful gig idea, but it didn’t sell? To avoid such situation you must undertake necessary research to understand what buyers in your niche are looking for.
3) Find popular gigs related to your skill set– one of the best ways of seeing success with fiverr is to dig out the popular gigs related to your skill set, study them, then model your gig accordingly.
visit www.wealthscheme.

(1) (Reply)

Where Luxury Meets Class / I Have A Land To Sell In A Developed Ar Global C Of O Behind Shoprite Sangotedo / 30k To Feed My Layers,get 30% Interest For 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.