Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride (891 Views)

Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) / Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence / Biography Of Ooni Of Ife's New Bride: Tope Adesegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Yungkid101(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
It was a day of joy and happiness as Sam, an officer in the Nigerian Air Force took his beautiful bride, Blessing to the altar over the weekend in Jos, the Plateau State capital. His joy knew no bounds as he danced his heart out comically with his new wife on their wedding day. however, what caught the attention of a lot of people was the expression on the groom’s father’s face as he watched his son rock his new wife in what looked like an erotic dance style. We wonder what must have been going through the mind of the man as he stared at the new couple He must have thought “you sure say na me born this boy? na which kind pikin be this”.

https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/hilarious-photo-grooms-father-watching-son-rock-bride/

© Shared By Gift Dah NewsSharer

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Fynestboi, MissyB3
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by lalanice(f): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
dad be like, "but this is not how I raised you" grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by jdluv(f): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
the father could not even hide the expression he be like say make him find cane for the boy
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by sholatech(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Kai..Na My son Sam be dis?
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
lalanice:
dad be like, "but this is not how I raised you" grin

Smiles...

Nice caption.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by ebujany(m): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
Popsi seeing plenty things at a time
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Children of nowadays shocked

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by ClitoPen: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
He s already eyeing his head for a smack while thinking all those thoughts above me
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by ClitoPen: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
BTW, why is the groom's wedding ring on the wrong finger!?

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Shollyjay90(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
wen we get to promise land,wake me up

(1) (Reply)

I Need Good Quotation For Carpentery Roofing Of Two 3 Bed Room Flat In Ikorodu / Have You Been Able To Submit Your Lagos State PAYE Annual Returns Online? / Free Hack Trick - How To Get More Instagram Followers For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.