Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone (25144 Views)

How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. / Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by shiftback: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
This isn’t the first time we have received several hints about Africa’s Number one smartphone maker, TECNO releasing one innovative phone or the other. In fact, most of the rumours turn out to be true.
Some months ago, rumour mill buzzed about TECNO launching one of the best camera phones in Africa and when the device eventually launched (the Phantom cool, it turned out to be the smartphone with one of the best camera features till date.

So, with the leaked images coming from tipsters about TECNO’s launch of its first full View smartphone, I think we should expect something special from them. For some years now, TECNO has not disappointed us as they consistently launch several top-of-the-lines smartphones from the Phantom series to the Camon series to the L series and it is reported that this yet to be launched device is coming under the Camon series which is to be called the TECNO CAMON CM- amazing stuffs

Nonetheless, there is no guarantee that the device, which is rumoured to flaunt a massive screen of between 5-6-inch Full View, will actually hit the shelves this week or next but some very reliable sources confirmed that the device will come earlier than expected
For now, I guess we should reserve our judgment and wait to see what happens in the next few days. But one thing is certain, as it has been in their recent style, TECNO will surely surprise its fans.
So what features are you expecting from TECNO’s first Full View Smartphone?

Source >>> http://www.gizmonaija.com/according-to-rumour-mill-tecno-mobile-is-set-to-launch-its-first-full-view-smartphone/

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by MizMyColi(f): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ooshey cheesy
Bezeless tins, I'm truly excited.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Litblogger: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Full View? Where?!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Ennyholar: 6:09am On Jan 06, 2018
Full screen?
Waiting patiently

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by NwaChibuzor13: 7:04am On Jan 06, 2018
Its called bezeless.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by apesinola001: 7:07am On Jan 06, 2018
Team Techno

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by olayinkajnr(m): 7:07am On Jan 06, 2018
Having seen the video of this phone, I'm very disappointed at Tecno. This ain't 2017. It's 2018.

This phone is only better than CX in RAM and ROM and maybe the so called Fullview which doesn't look it at all and the 4GVOLTE feature. Nothing else.

Yet, some people will want to kill you for saying the obvious.

The bezels no be here o. Don't be deceived by the Fullview rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by ccollins(m): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2018
Why does techno like to do copy cat!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by olayinkajnr(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2018
2018ismyyear:
Wow this is nice but i doubt it's bezeless

Neatly used xbox one console for sale at 60k
Includes:-
1 controller
fifa17 and Mafia 3
All accessories
Xbox live subscription still active so you can play fifa17 online

Game can be brought to you so you test before paying me a dime,Nothing is wrong with my game everything works fine so you can test till you tire undecided

Interested?Kindly reach me on 081-8456-4281 i reply instantly

LAGOS ONLY

It's not bro. Seen the video. It has bezels. I mean, real bezels. The screen just long small ni

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by martineverest(m): 7:11am On Jan 06, 2018
dat beZel looks 2015-ish

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by caesaraba(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2018
Una go launch tire. Waiting for infinix Hot 25.
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by bqlekan(m): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2018
Mtceeew.. Koolnee k1, vkworld, umidigi have all launched bezeless/tri-bezeless phones.. Call me when any of these brands start using snapdragon or processors manufactured with 16nm/14nm finfet tech. Odaabo

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by swiz123(m): 7:19am On Jan 06, 2018
Tecno my foot... I'd rather use a sagem product

1 Like

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Samusu(m): 7:19am On Jan 06, 2018
ccollins:
Why does techno like to do copy cat!
Because its made in china
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by olayinkajnr(m): 7:20am On Jan 06, 2018
MizMyColi:
Ooshey cheesy

What do you call this? Bezeless?

Don't be deceived by the Fullview stuff. If na CX you dey use, no change am o.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by seunlayi(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2018
Who do buy? Good night to tekino
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by stinggy(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2018
MizMyColi:
Ooshey cheesy
So this is what tecno calls a bezelless phone
Na wah oo

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by bobo65(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2018
The problems wey this phone go carry come eh

E go works pass camon cx multitasking problem

#edited
If the above picture is truly tecno bezelessness

Then I give up
EVen oukitel c8 25k is better

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by calddon(m): 7:30am On Jan 06, 2018
Joke
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Goldenheart(m): 7:30am On Jan 06, 2018
Pax
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by NCP: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2018
Just strolling past, my views already aired above by another NLer

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by jaymejate: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2018
I heard the owner of tecno is using iphone

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by sheddyboy01(m): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2018
Tecno all the way. They thought me one thing. Keep it "Slow and steady".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by pawesome(m): 7:36am On Jan 06, 2018
It is called camon CM

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by classicfrank4u(m): 7:37am On Jan 06, 2018
olayinkajnr:
Having seen the video of this phone, I'm very disappointed at Tecno. This ain't 2017. It's 2018.

This phone is only better than CX in RAM and ROM and maybe the so called Fullview which doesn't look it at all and the 4GVOLTE feature. Nothing else.

Yet, some people will want to kill you for saying the obvious.

The bezels no be here o. Don't be deceived by the Fullview rubbish.

if Dy give it everything as u want. i wonder what spec Dy will give future phone's
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by set11: 7:38am On Jan 06, 2018
chinco phone
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Rigel95(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2018
when you have used a techno phone in the past and your level changes to better snapdragon phone ehn, you will curse that techno with your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by olayinkajnr(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2018
classicfrank4u:

if Dy give it everything as u want. i wonder what spec Dy will give future phone's

You don't get my point. My point is, if they call this an upgrade to CX, then it should distinguish itself.

Tecno launched in India recently but they know the market will not just accept anything pushed to them. Hence, most phone launched over there is far better. Funniest thing is, even their CX is better than ours.

Nigerians need to open their eyes and stop accepting less. There's Tecno I series in India. Check it out and compare. Far better, far cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by olayinkajnr(m): 7:46am On Jan 06, 2018
Rigel95:
when you have used a techno phone in the past and your level changes to better snapdragon phone ehn, you will curse that techno with your heart.

My brother, na word be this o. The last Tecno phone I used was Camon CX Air and mehn, it frustrated my life.

Using a Galaxy Note 4 now and I can relate to what you just typed.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) / Oraimo 27000mah Powerbank Unboxing & Review – Traveler 3 Byte [massive Power] / My Stolen Phone Has Been Located In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.