Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone (25148 Views)

How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. / Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 06, 2018
The phone has 18:9 HD+ display.. Its not bezel less...
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Osegancy(m): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2018
Tecno will always be Tecno nothing more.
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Darkseid(m): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2018
After years of hating on Tecno and Infinix, I decided to let go of the past and give them a chance and indeed I was disappointed again. I bought a brand new Tecno Boom J8 and even my sister's ancient BB torch was a lot more responsive than it, sold it after a week. Later that same year, I bought an Infinix Hot S and guess what, it had the same problem, sold that one and I've been enjoying my Lenovo since then.

Back to this one, the specs are just horrible for a 2018 minor flagship. I expect them to sell this above 60+ even though it's still a 720p screen.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by cadre88(m): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2018
Please, what can you all say about the Tecno K7 spark?
Please, reviews
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by yanshDoctor: 8:03am On Jan 06, 2018
don't get it twisted its fullview, and tecno no why they didn't call it bezaless. they called it fullview
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 06, 2018
Nice one. smiley
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 06, 2018
full view means phones with 18:9 display
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by texazzpete(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2018
shiftback:
This isn’t the first time we have received several hints about Africa’s Number one smartphone maker, TECNO releasing one innovative phone or the other. In fact, most of the rumours turn out to be true.

Apparently you don't know the meaning of the word 'innovative'. Zero innovations in their phones.

shiftback:

Some months ago, rumour mill buzzed about TECNO launching one of the best camera phones in Africa and when the device eventually launched (the Phantom cool, it turned out to be the smartphone with one of the best camera features till date.

Joke post?
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by TeeFeh(f): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2018
Nice one tecno,I love that you keep doing your thing. God bless y'all.

Tecno is one of the best brands in Nigeria. Take it from me

1 Like

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by jmaxjohn(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2018
MizMyColi:
Ooshey cheesy
Bezeless tins, I'm truly excited.

Do you even know what a bezel means? talkless of bezeless. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by jmaxjohn(m): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2018
Just watched the trailer

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwjH78SE68LYAhVQIOwKHTOQBB0Qxa8BCCMwAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

What a stupid shot to try and take against iphones.
They couldn't even try and compare the camon cm to iPhone 7 or iPhone X, na to compare the screen size to iPhone 3/4.

This will be a disgusting phone.
This phone is a 2014 design abeg, even my LG G3 got better bezels and screen ratio than this shit
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by HUSTLEOFMAN: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2018
cooldipo1:
We dey wait.... Tecno Tecno!

I read somewhere how useless the GPS inbuilt in all these our substandard China phone is and shame come dey catch me with anger sef

Please how much for this your tv new one?
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by nkemjacob2(m): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2018
Dem sabi chop our money... If e spoil them go say no spares part = go and buy new one....
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by EEZe(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2018
Tecno should produce amoled screen for once
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by FellaL: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2018
Looks like the build of the Camon CM gonna be mad fresh.
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by FellaL: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2018
EEZe:
Tecno should produce armored screen for once

LOOL. Na Lamborghini and Porsche dey manufacture such phoned
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2018
IF THIS ONE FALL ON GROUND EH.... tongue
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by AiiVee(m): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2018
if this is bezeless, then my LeEco is bezeless niyen
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Gptech(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2018
FellaL:
Looks like the build of the Camon CM gonna be mad fresh.
It's made of plastic actually.
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Gptech(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2018
AiiVee:
Remembered when some time last month some Tecno fans blasted the LEeco le s3 for its black bars around the screen, they said how can one use a phone with such black bars in 2017. Guess what, this is 2018, and the Camon CM is coming with the same black bars, waiting to see the looks on their faces grin.
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by IamThrive(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2018
Low view coming soon!!! grin
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Alloyhardu(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2018
Tecno wont allow we s8 user to enjoy our money �����
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Omelette21: 10:54am On Jan 06, 2018
I was gonna get k9 on fifteen of this month, but I am gonna wait. pray it is not more than 45k
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by olayinkajnr(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
cadre88:
Please, what can you all say about the Tecno K7 spark?
Please, reviews

One word!! Run
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Norman4real(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
AiiVee:
FullView is not the same as bezeless. No one said it was a bezeless phone, unless if you are being misled by someone.
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by bravesoul247(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
But the device look incredible
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Olumyyde(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Omelette21:
I was gonna get k9 on fifteen of this month, but I am gonna wait.
pray it is not more than 45k
Hmm, dis wont stop me from getting the k9 by GOD'S grace.
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Moshlaw(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
techno all the way
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Moshlaw(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
tecno all the way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) / Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? / Oraimo 27000mah Powerbank Unboxing & Review – Traveler 3 Byte [massive Power]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.