Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,335 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

A Question For Sciencewatch? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question For Sciencewatch? (2760 Views)

A Question For The JWs: Why "Jehovah Witnesses" And Not "Jesus Witnesses"? / Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Sciencewatch? by Martinez19(m): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
I see that sciencewatch is so confident of the genuity of TB Joshua and here is my question for him:

Suppose you have a wife, she got pregnant and you know that you are not responsible for the pregnancy but TB Joshua told you "God is at work through the Holy spirit as in the case of Jesus's birth . God wants to achieve something through your child." would you believe TB Joshua?

HopefulLandord, HardMirror, Johnydon22, hahn, 1Sharon, 0temSapien, Nilfeim, proudgorgeousga, Tozara, Catfishbilly, donffd, adepeter2027, decide, dalaman, analice107, Butterflyl1on, felixmoron, sciencewatch

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by dalaman: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Martinez19:
I see that sciencewatch is so confident of the genuity of TB Joshua and here is my question for him:

Suppose you have a wife, she got pregnant and you know that you are not responsible for the pregnancy but TB Joshua told you "God is at work through the Holy spirit as in the case of Jesus's birth . God wants to achieve something through your child." would you believe TB Joshua?

HopefulLandord, HardMirror, Johnydon22, hahn, 1Sharon, 0temSapien, Nilfeim, proudgorgeousga, Tozara, Catfishbilly, donffd, adepeter2027, decide, dalaman, analice107, Butterflyl1on, felixmoron, sciencewatch

Pls stop tagging me in any post that has to do with sciencewatchhhhhhhhhh. I don't read his post, I can't read his post and I will never read any of his post.

Many times he tries to get my attention by replying to many of my post that are not directed at him. Once I get any mention and I see its from him, I don't read the post. I will never read anything from him. If only he knows that I don't read anything from him, he'll stop responding to my post that are never directed at him, but he can continue wasting his time. I will never read anything from him.

5 Likes

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by Martinez19(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
dalaman:

Pls stop tagging me in any post that has to do with sciencewatchhhhhhhhhh. I don't read his post, I can't read his post and I will never read any of his post.

Many times he tries to get my attention by replying to many of my post that are not directed at him. Once I get any mention and I see its from him, I don't read the post. I will never read anything from him. If only he knows that I don't read anything from him, he'll stop responding to my post that are never directed at him, but he can continue wasting his time. I will never read anything from him.
Okay. grin
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by johnydon22(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
dalaman:

Me literally. I do believe giving attention to such person(s) fuels their idiocy and makes them think they are actually saying or doing something worth an argument.

5 Likes

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by hopefulLandlord: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
dalaman:

LOL, I share the same sentiment

3 Likes

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by Martinez19(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
@ Johnydon22 and HopefulLandord

I, clearly, see your points. Who knows what incorrigible tides of buffoonery you must have endured at the hands of sciencewatch? grin

2 Likes

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by Martinez19(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2018

I, clearly, see your points. Who knows what incorrigible tides of buffoonery you must have endured at the hands of sciencewatch? grin I have never engaged him deeply in an argument and I am astonished you both and dala.man have gotten to the point where you've had enough. How great must be his buffoonery.
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by petra1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Martinez19:

There is no general answer for such question. except if theres a real case and you have to be specific. because the answer has to do with the peculiarity of the particular case. no assumption

1 Like

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by Martinez19(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
petra1:

There is no general answer for such question. except if theres a real case and you have to be specific. because the answer has to do with the peculiarity of the particular case. no assumption
if TB Joshua, being specific as you asked, later said " when you child is 80, just like Moses at the time of his calling back to Egypt, God will use him to christianise Nigeria once and for all and turn the people's heart to God." would you believe him?
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by johnydon22(m): 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
Martinez19:

I, clearly, see your points. Who knows what incorrigible tides of buffoonery you must have endured at the hands of sciencewatch? grin

I don't think i have ever argued with him per say but some of his posts i have read really hurts the eyes.

I've got many mentions or quotes from him which is always either off the point or totally stupi_d..

Ignoring such nonsense is good for your mental health. Which is why when i get quotes from him, i ignore them. Surely he should have already gotten the message by now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by Tozara(m): 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
johnydon22:

I don't think i have ever argued with him per say but some of his posts i have read really hurts the eyes.

I've got many mentions or quotes from him which is always either off the point or totally stupi_d..

Ignoring such nonsense is good for your mental health. Which is why when i get quotes from him, i ignore them. Surely he should have already gotten the message by now
His moniker is in the post you quoted. Nigga's going to see this post and quote you HUNDRED times. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by petra1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Martinez19:
if TB Joshua, being specific as you asked, later said " when you child is 80, just like Moses at the time of his calling back to Egypt, God will use him to christianise Nigeria once and for all and turn the people's heart to God." would you believe him?

Prophecies can be judged

1 Corinthians 14:29
Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge

When that time comes we shall judge the prophecy .Ask real life question

1 Like

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by Martinez19(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
petra1:

Prophecies can be judged

ogbeni please don't waste my time. Will you believe or not?
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by petra1(m): 4:22am On Jan 06, 2018
Martinez19:

Tb Joshua is a man of God if that's what you want to know. but your question doesn't make spiritual sense .i was just trying to help you..if Buhari tell you he will win next election will you believe?
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 7:12am On Jan 06, 2018
dalaman:

Dalaman, you Tozara, Martinez19 are one of the most deluded, unregistered, Low-level Atheists I have ever come across.
I will never reply to your post to get "your" attention. I speak past you all, to the young innocent unwary youth that you guys want to recruit for Satan.

Dalaman, Tozara and Martinez19 are clearly Satanic Atheists, readers from the Light should avoid the Satanic traps they lay down with their senseless topics devoid of any value to humanity.

Any right thinking person can see that demonic forces are operating in this resident Low-level Atheist, Martinez19 when he arrogantly post the OP to start a war with the greatest force of Light know to this generation. Dont mess with the holy Prophet TB Joshua.

I will speak to you guys when the FLAKKA drug has left your dented minds.

There is a true disciple of Jesus in Nigeria.
A pastor, minister, evangelist will be known by their WORKS (the combination of miracles, signs and wonders) so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. The evidence of the miracles in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, increase faith that lead to salvation of ones soul.

Jesus says to all pastors, Disciples, ministers and evangelists that humbly want
spiritual enlightenment and the power of the Holy Spirit;
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 7:26am On Jan 06, 2018
petra1:

Prophecies can be judged

You are right Petra1, please dont take the Low-level unregistered Atheists serious. They post lots of topics designed to trap unwary youth into Satanic Atheism.

We all witness daily the confusion that Atheism has to offer a suffering humanity.

Let us rather examine the far superior practical solutions that Christianity has to offer suffering humanity. We are eternally grateful that there are also other pastors world-wide that has been recognized in heaven and are a channel of Jesus's promises to humanity. Jesus promised healing, demonic deliverance and blessings to all that come to him.

The mighty Jesus Christ says to his disciples, pastors, ”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Now the world finally have a free practical spiritual education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week, on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence of God’s greatness and love for humanity, and the deeper meaning of John 14:12
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 9:36am On Jan 06, 2018
johnydon22:

Me literally. I do believe giving attention to such person(s) fuels their idiocy and makes them think they are actually saying or doing something worth an argument.
You are deluded, as Jonydon22. I made that clear some time ago.

I would never seek your attention to argue johnydon22. True Christians and Muslims are not so foolish as to argue with Satanic unregistered low-level Atheists. They are the head and Atheists are the tail.

johnydon22, All that you crave is arguments when you TROLL religious topics to cowardly hit below the belt. It is in your best interest to ignore me.

Now about the OP, is that what you came for? Your best friend Martinez19 will be the first to write to you soon after his arrogant mocking of all that is holy here.
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2018
Martinez19:
I see that this Low-level unregistered Atheist Martinez19 is so confident of the intellect of Jonydon22 so here is my question for him:

Suppose you have a boyfriend, he got pregnant and you know, that you are not responsible for the pregnancy, but Martinez19 told you that "Richard Dawkins is at work through Harris as in the case of Dalaman's birth . Richard Dawkins wants to achieve something through your child."

Jonydon22, Would you believe MArtinez19 ?

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2018
I see your moniker in the viewing list below Dalaman. You are peeping shyly like a wimp after you lied, that you dont read my damning post exposing your coward TROLLING of decent religious topic. Hey.
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by akintom(m): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2018
dalaman:

How i wish you can do same, about that lunatic called butterflylion. You and that idiot sometime take two pages on a thread.
How you cope with such irritant, marvels me.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by frank317: 10:10am On Jan 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Dalaman, you Tozara, Martinez19 are one of the most deluded, unregistered, Low-level Atheists I have ever come across.
I will never reply to your post to get "your" attention. I speak past you all, to the young innocent unwary youth that you guys want to recruit for Satan.

Dalaman, Tozara and Martinez19 are clearly Satanic Atheists, readers from the Light should avoid the Satanic traps they lay down with their senseless topics devoid of any value to humanity.

Any right thinking person can see that demonic forces are operating in this resident Low-level Atheist, Martinez19 when he arrogantly post the OP to start a war with the greatest force of Light know to this generation. Dont mess with the holy Prophet TB Joshua.

I will speak to you guys when the FLAKKA drug has left your dented minds.

There is a true disciple of Jesus in Nigeria.
A pastor, minister, evangelist will be known by their WORKS (the combination of miracles, signs and wonders) so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. The evidence of the miracles in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, increase faith that lead to salvation of ones soul.

Jesus says to all pastors, Disciples, ministers and evangelists that humbly want
spiritual enlightenment and the power of the Holy Spirit;
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

U are mentally unstable bro... get help ASAP.

5 Likes

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2018
Martinez19:

True Christians have seen right through the real need for Atheists to TROLL religious topics and mock a creator God. These Low-level unregistered Atheists accuse religions of "believing and defending illusions of the supernatural" while they are the ones suffering serious mental problems. They are so weak that they are unable to stand on their own two feet and recognize tons of scientifically verified evidence of the supernatural/spiritual. Atheists claim that they would rather believe in science. Lol Hahahaaaaaaaa ! What a sick joke. Science has already spent billions of dollars over the last 50yrs investigating the supernatural. Their findings are clear, that the supernatural/spiritual are the most powerful dominating forces in the world. They say, " We naturally forget that what we ordinarily consider to be the obvious cause of an event is only an outstanding and final moment in a host of untraceable earlier changes which converged and met in it."
"We also overlook that what we ordinarily consider the creation of a new thing is only the latest fruit of the indirect co-operation of many older things. Under such conditions of an infinite regress of causes which are only pseudo-causes and effects which are only pseudo-effects, the question when the world was created is not a proper one because the problem has initially been mis-stated.

We are all aware of the fact that asking the wrong questions during an inquiry into truth is a disaster. Low-level Atheist love this disaster because many corrupt scientist have them addicted to the hoax of Evolution.

Atheists has been conned by their god of science.

Science revealed more than 59yrs ago that "There is no place or moment in which the first cause or final effect of creation can be stated with certitude by science. How then can the starting point of the entire creative process be defined? How then can we make any selection which shall be other than arbitrary at all, from this endless series of inter-connected events?

"Whichever one is chosen will be the beginning of creation only from a most superficial view. How nebulous is the conception of, the universe which presumes to assign a "date" to creation! Every such date will vary with the mere fancy of the "dater"; he will hatch out a
creation theory to suit himself. It will depend on human temperament or taste.

The world is a complexity of countless numbers ol connected events. Consequently no absolute single cause can be strictly assigned to any single event. From the fact that however far scientist attempt to trace back to a first cause of the universe, we find every so-called cause itself to have its origin in a preceding cause, and that the latter is in its turn the effect produced by a previous cause, which could cause scientist to infer that there is no beginning in the universe!- and consequently incorrectly, there can be no end."

"This means that the process of evolution is base on an incorrect biased inference as proved above..
For no particular thing is a cause alone or an effect alone but must always be both at the same time. Such a situation demolishes the metaphysical truth of the old notion of causality, although it leaves it quite untouched for practical purposes. This method incorrectly cancels the ultimate truth of the law of cause and effect which governs all world phenomena, although it leaves its immediate truth untouched."
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 10:29am On Jan 06, 2018
frank317:

U are mentally unstable bro... get help ASAP.
Stay the fucxk off my mention.
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by Martinez19(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2018
petra1:

Tb Joshua is a man of God if that's what you want to know. but your question doesn't make spiritual sense .i was just trying to help you..if Buhari tell you he will win next election will you believe?
TB Joshua has the Holy Spirit and can prophesy but Buhari doesn't. Mtewwwww, I see you don't want to think and I won't waste anymore time on you. Good day undecided
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by Martinez19(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2018
akintom:

How i wish you can do same, about that lunatic called butterflylion. You and that idiot sometime take two pages on a thread.
butterflyl1on aka felixmoron, sciencewatch, analice107 and petra1 have all given up hope on reason.
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2018
petra1:

Tb Joshua is a man of God if that's what you want to know. but your question doesn't make spiritual sense. i was just trying to help you..if Buhari tell you he will win next election will you believe?
Martinez19 and the Low-level unregistered Atheists here will never be able to know that their questions dont make "Spiritual sense" because they have been conned by corrupt scientists.

I see how powerfully you tried to help him, but he remains faithful to his oppressor. I see he has not been able to answer you easy question.
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2018
Martinez19:
butterflyl1on aka felixmoron, sciencewatch, analice107 and petra1 have all given up hope on reason.
Just look at your corrupt desire to gain "Views" for your crap post. You have no shame Martinez19, why call these decent people to your shitbag?
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2018
Martinez19:
Just look at your corrupt desire to gain "Views" for your crap post. You have no shame Martinez19, why else whould you call these decent people to your shitbag?
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by dalaman: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2018
akintom:

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by butterflyl1on: 10:46am On Jan 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Just look at your corrupt desire to gain "Views" for your crap post. You have no shame Martinez19, why else whould you call these decent people to your shitbag?

Such a waste of a thread this 2018. I have promised never to comment on useless threads such as this in 2018. God is teaching me to number my days so I can apply my heart to wisdom.

The OP lacks this wisdom.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2018
akintom:

Akindom, you low-level unregistered, non Tithe/fee paying Atheist, how dare you call the esteemed Butterflyl1on a lunatic? You are not fit to untie that mans shoe laces, let alone wipe his bum. Is it out of jealousy or envy for Dalaman because he at least stood strong and got a much prized education from Butterflyl1on and the highly esteemed Kingebukasblog all for free. Just look a Dalamn, he is a changed man, He is not the same like when you two used to use FLAKKA together.

Dalaman IS A CHANGED MAN. Thanks to Butterflyl1on and Kingebukasblog. You on the other hand Akindom, have a very long way to go.
Dont let the advancement of your Atheist peers fill you with envy. If you feel lonely, go have a nap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by butterflyl1on: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2018
akintom:

You on the other hand is being tolerated and nothing else. This is the reason why you open threads and grace them virtually alone. Nobody has time for a repulsive blockheaded delusional nag anymore. Time is precious to some so cannot be wasted on your sort.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Become A Ritualist / The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. / My Parents Are Threatening To Disown Me Because Of My Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.