Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,974 members, 7,799,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

A Question For Sciencewatch? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question For Sciencewatch? (2747 Views)

A Question For The JWs: Why "Jehovah Witnesses" And Not "Jesus Witnesses"? / Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Such a waste of a thread this 2018. I have promised never to comment on useless threads such as this in 2018. God is teaching me to number my days so I can apply my heart to wisdom.

The OP lacks this wisdom.
Yes what a waste Sir. This is how Low-level non Tithe/fee paying, unregistered Atheists will start this awesome 2018.

Atheists New Years resolution is to "GET MORE VIEWS" for my intelligent topics. Lol HaHaHaaaaa aaaaa hic hic.
I am falling off my chair from laughter. WHAT A SICK JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butterflyl1on Sir, You have come as a light in this dark tunnel built by Atheists. I suddenly feel empowered !

1 Like

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

LOL, I share the same sentiment

Lol Very loud, very loud. I agree !
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 11:05am On Jan 06, 2018
dalaman:

Pls stop tagging me in any post that has to do with sciencewatchhhhhhhhhh. I don't read his post, I can't read his post and I will never read any of his post.

Many times he tries to get my attention by replying to many of my post that are not directed at him. Once I get any mention and I see its from him, I don't read the post. I will never read anything from him. If only he knows that I don't read anything from him, he'll stop responding to my post that are never directed at him, but he can continue wasting his time. I will never read anything from him.

Who was so damn stupid to tag him. Now the trouble starts, in fact we Atheists will be exposed hey.
But stop lying to your atheists here, I saw you repeatedly come to peep at sciencewatch's posts, even this one. DONT DO IT DUDE !
You are just making it harder for us to TROLL christian topic.
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2018
johnydon22:

Me literally. I do believe giving attention to such person(s) fuels their idiocy and makes them think they are actually saying or doing something worth an argument.
You right, I agree. But why are you here dude? Dont do it, we atheists should stand together to TROLL and mock god as we always have been doing dude, Stop mentioning him dude.
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2018
johnydon22:

I don't think i have ever argued with him per say but some of his posts i have read really hurts the eyes.

I've got many mentions or quotes from him which is always either off the point or totally stupi_d..

Ignoring such nonsense is good for your mental health. Which is why when i get quotes from him, i ignore them. Surely he should have already gotten the message by now
Yea dude dont even mention sciencewatch. My eyes hurt too last time he exposed your Trolling on decent religious topics dude. That dude do got good points but you know as an Atheist we have to be blind dude, if you know what I mean Dude.
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2018
Tozara:
His moniker is in the post you quoted. Nigga's going to see this post and quote you HUNDRED times. grin
Oh really ? I did not notice that I made such a crap blunder. Damn what do I do now dude? What do I do NOW ?
I followed that Nigga all the way to Anambra, he live there, I will follow him again.
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2018
akintom:

How i wish you can do same, about that lunatic called butterflylion. You and that idiot sometime take two pages on a thread.
How you cope with such irritant, marvels me.
Remember never to mention that nigga sciencewatch, dont even write his name, I mean really, like like, because he will come sniff your trolling of decent religious topics and all.

I mean that Nigga got good points but we have to stay blind dude. lets stay blind.
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by butterflyl1on: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Yes what a waste Sir. This is how Low-level non Tithe/fee paying, unregistered Atheists will start this awesome 2018.

Atheists New Years resolution is to "GET MORE VIEWS" for my intelligent topics. Lol HaHaHaaaaa aaaaa hic hic.
I am falling off my chair from laughter. WHAT A SICK JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butterflyl1on Sir, You have come as a light in this dark tunnel built by Atheists. I suddenly feel empowered !

What amazes me is that he actually sat down, carefully thought about this thread and the kind he wishes to create and then with his own fingers typed out and clicked send just so he can show us how to create a useless and worthless thread and yet claim to be intelligent grin

If all his logical deep thinking could still product a thread as useless as this one then I applaud his moronic inclinations. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by Martinez19(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2018
As usual, derailing by stupid theists. Mynd44 abeg come close this trend. I have once again seen with my eyes what brain rot descends on people.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2018
dalaman:

Pls stop tagging me in any post that has to do with sciencewatchhhhhhhhhh. I don't read his post, I can't read his post and I will never read any of his post.

Yah dude, that Nigga I dont even mention his name, I refuse to even write the name sciencewatch dude, because then he come to
mess up my vicious trolling on religious sites Bro. Oh damn it, what do I do now Dalaman, I just wrote his name here, what do I do.
Look bro, forget sciencewatch and just check this dudes story below. It is like supercool reality on steroids my bro. Check it, check it.
I am in it, to win it my Nigga !

The dangerous link between Meditation and Demons: PART 1 OF 4

This is a true story about an atheist dude, it is not for the faint hearted/girlie boys or mummas boys.

This dude said, "I Had Supernatural/spiritual Experiences from doing meditation. My Meditation Experiences was opening Doors To Demonic Realms.

Well, I had a lot of scary, terrifying, strange, captivating experiences. It all started when I was watching music videos on youtube and read a lot of comments that were saying how there are a lot of occult in those videos and luciferic, evil symbolism. I bet you probably heard about illuminati. I believe that they are real.

But any way so I started researching the occult/spiritual things I seen in the videos, and little by little I was straight up reading about new age, occultism, Satanism, eastern mysticism, kabala and every other possible religion and belief you can imagine. That’s when the scary things started to happen. Like I became entirely engulfed in fear, I couldn't explain why. I would go to sleep just to enter sleep paralysis when evil presence or spirits would be around be and torture me, science and medical community calls this hallucinations but I am not too sure about that. They started being constant like every night, I never had them before in my life. I became very drawn to dark things, music, movies, that had demonic materials. When I would watch them or listen to that music my whole body felt this ecstasy going through it that it would tremble, it was very addicting.

Then I read about meditation and decided to give it a try, I was by then suffering from depression and have racing thoughts all the time, so I though if this could help me empty my mind and maybe I will really feel relaxed and peaceful. The first time I decided to meditate on an apple, very simple innocent object. I never did any meditation on mantras. It was hard first time, took me about atleast 50 minutes of hard repeating and focusing on apple to get my mind empty.

And then I felt a complete absence of thought, complete emptiness. I stayed in this state for like 5 minutes and then I felt a wave of energy going through my body, I started to shake uncontrollably. Then I started feeling extreme pressure in my forehead, and started seeing light flashing, and other weird things, while having really weird sensations in my body. Then I saw a shadow move while my eyes were closed, it was moving closer and closer to me and I felt a presence that I wasn't alone.

END OF PART 1 OF 4 If you found this is scary, dont bother to request the other three parts. For free therapy please contact the following esteemed Nairalanders; sonofthunder, GodsMopol, vaxx, bloodofthelamb, KingEbukasBlog, Ekatwins, Veron265, SpeedndAccuracy, felixomor, butterflylion, MAXIMAL123, Ermacc, shegssosplendid, Pidgin2, Roy52793

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Martinez19:
As usual, derailing by stupid theists. Mynd44 abeg come close this trend. I have once again seen with my eyes what brain rot descends on people.
Now you reveal what i knew all along about you, you little coward.
You started this crap, now you crapping yourself. Then you have the nerve to call others to come clean up after you,

Grow up Martinez19, if you cant take the heat, stay in the shade.
I am warning you, dont ever mention me. Stay off my mentions. I am done

1 Like

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

What amazes me is that he actually sat down, carefully thought about this thread and the kind he wishes to create and then with his own fingers typed out and clicked send just so he can show us how to create a useless and worthless thread and yet claim to be intelligent grin

If all his logical deep thinking could still produce a thread as useless as this one then I applaud his moronic inclinations. cheesy

You are brilliant at explaining the deep hidden motives that inspire such rubbish from this sicko Martinez19. I can not believe that he used his fingers, I cant believe that he used even one finger.
Martinez19 has moronic inclinations you say, Mmmmmm now why did I not think of that.
Butterflyl1on I dont know if you can believe what is happening to this crap Thread. I just noticed a minute ago evidence that Martinez19 is also a coward, he is reporting his own useless Thread because he cant take the heat from the fire that he made here. God have mercy on our souls.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by butterflyl1on: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
You are brilliant at explaining the deep hidden motives that inspire such rubbish from this sicko Martinez19. I can not believe that he used his fingers, I cant believe that he used even one finger.
Martinez19 has moronic inclinations you say, Mmmmmm now why did I not think of that.
Butterflyl1on I dont know if you can believe what is happening to this crap Thread. I just noticed a minute ago evidence that Martinez19 is also a coward, he is reporting his own useless Thread because he cant take the heat from the fire that he made here. God have mercy on our souls.

LMAO he is indeed reporting his own thread for being a very stupid one. He is even begging the MOD to come and take down his thread grin

Let's look at the stupid thread created by a moronic individual and laugh some more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Martinez19:
I see that sciencewatch is so confident of the genuity of TB Joshua and here is my question for him:

Suppose you have a wife, she got pregnant and you know that you are not responsible for the pregnancy but TB Joshua told you "God is at work through the Holy spirit as in the case of Jesus's birth . God wants to achieve something through your child." would you believe TB Joshua?

HopefulLandord, HardMirror, Johnydon22, hahn, 1Sharon, 0temSapien, Nilfeim, proudgorgeousga, Tozara, Catfishbilly, donffd, adepeter2027, decide, dalaman, analice107, Butterflyl1on, felixmoron, sciencewatch

Martinez19, Your weak topic reminds me of a guy that gives a very faint fart, because that is all he got. Shew !!!

Lets use the opportunity to talk about real power. Lets talk about things that are wholesome and encouraging.

What makes God haters/Atheists angry is these words of the might Jesus Christ:
"Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father."

The words that make Satanic Atheists troll with bitterness is as follows;
Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

Satanic Atheists are rightfully afraid when the hear that Jesus has far greater power than Satan:
Mat 9:33 And when the demon was cast out by Jesus, the dumb man spoke: and all the people were amazed, saying, this was never seen in Israel.

[b]The words that make Satanic Atheists destroy true pastors is as follows:
[/b]Joh 17:18 What I was sent into the world to do, I also sent them(disciples/pastors) into the world to do the same.

THIS IS PART 1 OF 27 - if this made you knees buckle, phone 911.
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

LMAO he is indeed reporting his own thread for being a very stupid one. He is even begging the MOD to come and take down his thread grin

Let's look at the stupid thread created by a moronic individual and laugh some more
YES EXACTLEY SIR !!! Martinez19 has reported his own thread to mods. YES he is indeed begging them right now to take down his own thread. This is indeed an historic moment Sir !

Butterflyl1on Sir, do you detect some ulterior motive for his alleged cowardice? Have seen that dude sciencewatch agreeing with, and begging Atheists to please not mention him. What is going on with this historically crap thread Sir?
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Butterflyl1on Sir, lets keep this info low and hidden for now, I heard that Martinez19 told someone that he will create this thread to get 199,000 Views. And that he dont care on who's toes he steps.

I dont want anyone else to know this yet, so please keep it low. Tight to your Chest.
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

You on the other hand is being tolerated and nothing else. This is the reason why you open threads and grace them virtually alone. Nobody has time for a repulsive blockheaded delusional nag anymore. Time is precious to some so cannot be wasted on your sort.

Butterflyl1on Sir, you are indeed very observant of the hidden nature of Akintom. Now that it is all out in the open, will you allow me to be first to ask Akindom two easy questions? Thank you Sir.

1) Akintom, why do you allow yourself to be tolerated?

2) Akintom, you say you like arguments, then tell us why do you nag so much?

Thank you. Over to you Butterflyl1on Sir.
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by butterflyl1on: 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
YES EXACTLEY SIR !!! Martinez19 has reported his own thread to mods. YES he is indeed begging them right now to take down his own thread. This is indeed an historic moment Sir !

Butterflyl1on Sir, do you detect some ulterior motive for his alleged cowardice? Have seen that dude sciencewatch agreeing with, and begging Atheists to please not mention him. What is going on with this historically crap thread Sir?

LMAO let me try and analyse this.
Have you seen a bully before? Their strength is virtually all in their bark. The louder they shout the more they think they are putting terror in their target. The harder they beat their chest and flex their muscles the more they feel "the watchers" get scared.

That is until "the watchers" and their targets begin flexing their own muscles and also raising their own voice.

When this happens you will suddenly realise that the so called bully was only full of hot air all along and would turn into a bingo all of a sudden and tuck their tail between their legs and start crying and whimpering in distress.

This is what is happening here. They complain about the most vocal and most confrontational theists and applaud the soft spoken and reclusive theists because they see no challenge in those ones.

Study the approach of those they are complaining about and telling their ilk to avoid at all costs, you will see that they are the ones they view as most confrontational to their bullying ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by butterflyl1on: 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Butterflyl1on Sir, you are indeed very observant of the hidden nature of Akindom. Now that it is all out in the open, will you allow me to be first to ask Akindom two easy questions? Thank you Sir.

1) Akindom, why do you allow yourself to be tolerated?

2) Akindom, you say you like arguments, then tell us why do you nag so much?

Thank you. Over to you Butterflyl1on Sir.

Cc akintom
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Have you seen a bully before? Their strength is virtually all in their bark. The louder they shout the more they think they are putting terror in their target. The harder they beat their chest and flex their muscles the more they feel "the watchers" get scared.

That is until "the watchers" and their targets begin flexing their own muscles and also raising their own voice.

When this happens you will suddenly realise that the so called bully was only full of hot air all along and would turn into a bingo all of a sudden and tuck their tail between their legs and start crying and whimpering in distress.

This is what is happening here. They complain about the most vocal and most confrontational theists and applaud the soft spoken and reclusive theists because they see no challenge in those ones.

Study the approach of those they are complaining about and telling their ilk to avoid at all costs, you will see that they are the ones they view as most confrontational to their bullying ways.
AAaaah haa ! I think I got it Butterflyl1on Sir. I must first apologize to you for spelling Akintom's name wrong. That is an affront to Atheists.

Now on to your synopisis of a cowardly atheist. Ok you explained that their "bark is worse than their byte" or they have a very strong bark right ? Mmmmm, I noticed that low-level unregistered Atheists have a very complicated bark Sir. One can almost say it is a highly pretentious bark. Could that explain their inability to chew properly on spiritual/esoteric and simply abstract concepts ?

I like your scientific description which says, "the Atheist bully is full of HOT AIR." That makes sense to me. I can just picture them floating high up in their HOT AIR balloon with all the weights lying on the ground and cannot descend. Mars here I come is the song they were singing.

Butterflyl1on Sir, I agree with the findings of your awesome Psychological investigation into Atheists "AVOIDANCE SYNDROM." PLease do make an entry in your Psychology Journal for future generations.
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by butterflyl1on: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
AAaaah haa ! I think I got it Butterflyl1on Sir. I must first apologize to you for spelling Akintom's name wrong. That is an affront to Atheists.

Now on to your synopisis of a cowardly atheist. Ok you explained that their "bark is worse than their byte" or they have a very strong bark right ? Mmmmm, I noticed that low-level unregistered Atheists have a very complicated bark Sir. One can almost say it is a highly pretentious bark. Could that explain their inability to chew properly on spiritual/esoteric and simply abstract concepts ?

I like your scientific description which says, "the Atheist bully is full of HOT AIR." That makes sense to me. I can just picture them floating high up in their HOT AIR balloon with all the weights lying on the ground and cannot descend. Mars here I come is the song they were singing.

Butterflyl1on Sir, I agree with the findings of your awesome Psychological investigation into Atheists "AVOIDANCE SYNDROM." PLease do make an entry in your Psychology Journal for future generations.

They can never close their mouth long enough to properly chew the spiritual esoteric food so it can be nutritious to them. How can they when 24/7 and 365 all they do is bark up the wrong tree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Thank you Sir. You have presented a very deep probing analyses indeed. My heart goes out to the perpetrators of noise pollution. The consequence of your analysis paints a picture of criminal lawlessness because of stringent Municipal by-laws against noise.

When you say "the louder they shout" I interpret it to mean the big words they use to explain simple things, like bragging for Bling Bling.
Is it also OK for me to assume that when you say "they beat their chest and flex their muscles the more they feel "the watchers" get scared? You actually mean that they beat me up with big, heavy words until I back down and get scared.
Yes I agree, Low-level Atheists have scared me and beaten me up with big heavy words Sir.

Do you know what Sir, the strangest thing is that after getting a wordy beating, I realize that Atheist dont know the meanings of those words that they beat me up with.
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

They can never close their mouth long enough to properly chew the spiritual esoteric food so it can be nutritious to them. How can they when 24/7 and 365 all they do is bark up the wrong tree.
Hahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa! that is true but sooo funny. Can you even imagine Dalaman sitting in a posh restuarant and chewing on spiritual esoteric food? I wont believe it till I get all the evidence.
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Sir, it is many hours since the demented Martinez19 made that SOS call to the Mods to destroy his own thread, that he worked so hard for. Someone whispered to me that this Tread is Martinez19's 2018 masterpiece as he bragged that he will get a whopping 99,000 views in one week.

Now why would he make history by being the first Atheist to destroy their own crap threads? Does he suddenly want to spite himself ?
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Stay the fucxk off my mention.

So u even swear, what a decent Christian u are

1 Like

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Martinez19:
I see that sciencewatch is so confident of my genuity

Suppose you did not have a wife, she got pregnant and you know that you are not responsible for the pregnancy but TB Joshua told you "God is at work through the Holy spirit as in the case of Dalamans birth .

0temSapien, Nilfeim, proudgorgeousga, Tozara, Catfishbilly, donffd, adepeter2027, decide, dalaman, analice107, Butterflyl1on, felixomor,

No problem, great question worthy of respect and admiration. Your questin can best be answered scientifically because science is you god. The other one is called NO-god. Hello NO-god !!!

Martinez19, scientists must have conned you out of the info below, or maybe you were not invited when they had chats about the creation. Scientist have reasoned, " if philosophically, the notion of a sudden first creation is a hard to grasp assumption, the related notion of the possibility of creating something out of nothing is equally hard. But the believers in a Deity made in man's magnified image ascribe the genesis of the universe to just such an act. This could be true if I did not have a wife Sir.

Looked at from the outside, the universe comes forth out of nothingness and passes away into nothingness. But looked at from inside, there has always been an eternal hidden reality in its background. This reality is God.
The world is only its manifestation. For if every effect is previously contained in its cause and that again is confined in what preceded it, the chain goes back and back and stops only when it stops with the source of all ideas—God."

Thus God embraces all things but is itself embraced by none. Hence mentalism/spiritualism teaches that the universe has the same origin as any idea, that is, in and for a mind; therefore the correct way to regard the relation between the universe and its originator is to see it as being similar to the relation between any human idea and the mind in which it is begotten. The World-Mind/ God does not need to "create" the universe out of nothing when it can bring it to birth out of its own self. And as a mental principle it does this by projecting the world as its idea. The world is its self-projection.

There you have it Dalaman, I am no responsible for that pregnancy.
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
darkchild64:

So u even swear, what a decent Christian u are
Aaaah, forgive me for offending you darkchild64 aka Nobody aka Jean1128.

You are suddenly very sensitive when I say to a troubled Satanic Atheist to "Fuxck off my mention." But you have asked a very decent Christian Nairalander, "DOES YOU GOD HAVE A DICK."

Lord have mercy !!
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
dalaman:

Pls stop tagging me in any post that has to do with sciencewatchhhhhhhhhh. I can't read his post and I will never read any of his post.

I will never read anything from him. If only he knows that I don't read anything from him,

Here we see how afraid Low-level Atheists are of each other. Dalaman feels threatened and want to let other Atheists know that he wont betray them to Sciencewatch. It is alleged that Sciencewatch went around asking Atheists to avoid mentioning him because of Dalamans pleadings.

Read Dalaman's confession above to his interrogators carefully. It is terrifying. My hairs raised! I wanted to jump over cyber walls to rescue him.

On the other Hand Atheist history was made early today, when another unregistered Atheist Martinez19 wanted to commit Topic Suicide, Yes he contacted the mods early today and asked them to blow-up his hard-earned topic because he could not believe that Sciencewatch answered his trick question. OMG !!!

What is happening right at the start of 2018 ?

1 Like

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

LOL, Thanks to you I got more laugh per click from this horror comedy. This history making stupid Thread is indeed sad because the OP really wanted to ask the following question but was under threat from other envious Atheists ;
I think the OP wanted to ask, "Suppose you did not have a wife, she got pregnant and you know that you are not responsible for the pregnancy but TB Joshua told you "God is at work through the Holy spirit as in the case of Dalamans birth?"

Now this question is much more complex than the OP's original because Dalaman's birth and my so-called wife is called into question.
What is your learned take on this Butterflyl1on Sir?
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
dalaman:

Pls stop tagging me in any post that has to do with sciencewatchhhhhhhhhh. I don't read his post, I can't read his post and I will never read any of his post. Once I get any mention and I see its from him, I don't read the post. I will never read anything from him. I will never read anything from him.

Ok OK, calm down. Dont panic dude. My post here is not for you, but for highly enlightened minds that is unafraid of the unknown. Are you afraid to sleep in the dark Dalaman?

We all know that corrupt scientists are afraid, very afraid to use words like God, or spiritual. But careful checkout their thinking below;

"It is through mutually-acting karmic processes that this universe becomes possible. The World-Mind/God brings forth its general world-images not by any accidental fact but by their natural continuity as the consequences of all those that have previously existed. They are a continuation of all the remembered world-images which have appeared before, but modified and developed by their own mutual
inter-action. The God/World-Mind makes the universe by constructively thinking it. But it does not think arbitrarily. The thoughts arise of their own accord under a strict law."

"It must be emphasized that on this view the universe constitutes a self-actuating system, although it must equally be understood that the system itself depends on a God/World-Mind for its own continued existence and continuous activity.. All the karmic forces
and thought-forms carry on their mutual activities, intertwine, inter-act and evolve of their own accord in the presence of the God/World-Mind just as plants grow of their own accord in the presence of sunlight. But it is to that very presence that they owe their own sustenance and existence."

But it is to that very presence that they owe their own sustenance and existence. Mmmm, I can just imagine some arrogant plants that claim they exist independently. The Op has intertwined my so-called wife with Dalaman's birth. That make me think hey. Wink.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
Martinez19:
if TB Joshua, being specific as you asked, later said " when you child is 80, just like Moses at the time of his calling back to Egypt, God will use him to christianise Nigeria once and for all and turn the people's heart to God." would you believe him?
It is with interest and sadness that I see how foolish you are Martinez19. You are told by a very decent person that you must ask real questions. You are imitating the way Atheists stain their small minds to twist a question into a book.
Re: A Question For Sciencewatch? by ScienceWatch: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
A QUESTION FOR SCIENCEWATCH.

Are the miracles of Jesus real. I mean like really real, I mean like for real dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monies Taken In Churches, What Are They Used For? / Is Time Endless? / What If Jesus Was Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.