Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form (22435 Views)

Buhari’s Nomination Of Kingsley Obiora, Emefiele’s ‘Kinsman’ As Deputy Governor / Imo 2019, Emeka Ihedioha Wins Big In Online Poll, Defeats Uzodinma, Ararume / Ronke Ajayi Vows To Sell All Her Properties To Buy Buhari's Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by Toosure70: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Now I respect Afonja. They saw the light before the pigs.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by dieBYfire: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2018
Kingsley10000:
BUHARI WIL GET 50%VOTE FROM SE
No, He will get 200% votes
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by ajepako(f): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2018
yarimo:
See love for BUHARI And APC all over South West, south east, south south, north east, north central and north west. everyone is struggling to buy nominations foam and associates with president BUHARI for second term.

And you believe that?

Even your fellow BMC reserved their comments

Olorun a ko e yo

1 Like

Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by dieBYfire: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2018
safarigirl:
stop taking everything you read on the internet seriously.

Make the 2019 come first

You are a wise woman. The way people go use change their monikers in 2019 will be quite funny! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by senatordave1(m): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2018
Wow,more support for buhari from ibo land.he will get more than 50,000 votes in anambra.up buhari.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by kitaatita: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2018
Kingsley10000:
BUHARI WIL GET 50%VOTE FROM SE
I don't share your optimism; but I believe he'll get no kess than 25% in Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi States. Rochas has caused harm to Buhari's chances in Imo.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by africanusvu(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2018
Dunukofia! The poorest community in the richest state of southeast. Now have cash enough to pay for Buhari norm form.I am only wandering the road the bankers that will come for the cash will take to reach dunukofia
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by Edu3Again: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
Yes. Buhari must continue. The zoo must fall.
Wicked man. grin
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by Ken4Christ: 10:18am On Jan 06, 2018
After buying the nomination form, He should not cry when that herdsmen finish what they started.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by D555(m): 10:18am On Jan 06, 2018
Quickest way to get him disgraced.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by donkossy(m): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2018
my ppl... wisdom at its peak!
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2018
ettybaba:
Ibos are neither here nor there.
Anyhwere free food dey

The traditional ruler is only speaking for himself and his pocket! Anambra is anti-buhari and anti-apc and the indigenes of the state demonstrated that very well during the just concluded gubernatorial elections.

We are not like the zone that can throw away their future because of "Lipton and Gala".
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by pressplay411(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2018
yanshDoctor:
lol. i do believe in sarcasm very well. buhari and north must complete their 8years.

since their body has been itching to get power at all cost. they are untrained, and unintelligent to govern no nation. buhari have expose their hypocrisy and shows how unenlightened they are

2012 Oil Was $111.67, Fuel Price With Subsidy N65 & Without Subsidy N141

When Jonathan attempted to remove subsidy there was a nationwide protest from north and West.

and at the time price of petrol increased from 65 naira ($0.40; £0.26) per litre to at least 141 naira in filling stations, and a barrel of crude was $111.67.

Now a barrel of crude is $69 with subsidy at N145 and we are told without subsidy it might get to N200.

the question now is what if the oil price get to $111? Nigerians will buy fuel at N1000?

the Buhati government failed in all ramification. people like oshiomohle with big mouth and ugly face. we are not seeing them to condemn this government. including fashola who claimed that fuel price should come down when oil price falls.

dollars exchange shouldn't be excuse as the oil is going up, that means the dollars earnings should increase as well, and which should strengthened the naira against dollar.

in my book. i'm of the opinion that even if oil get back to $112, doller will not get to N180 again under this buhari.

Corrupt people have suffered a major blow during this APC tenure so it's understandable that you would hate Buhari, really. I would hate him too if I was in your shoes, presumably you or your relative benefitted heavily from corruption in the past administrations. Benefits that are have now been placed on hold.
Reasonable citizens who have toiled and worked hard for their money respect and support what Buhari is about. They are for once reaping the benefits of hard/smart work. They're for once seeing justice meted on the embezzlers, people with ill-gotten riches, etc. Sanity finally being restored to the morally upstanding, and integrity is being rewarded once again.
Anti-Buharist and PDP supporters comprises of a demographic of Embezzlers and their relatives, G-boys (yahoo boys), Scammers, Corrupt Importers/Exporters, PDP paid campaigners and unfortunately a bunch of frustrated youths who are caught in between the journey of restoration and rebuilding the Sanity of this previously damaged system called Nigeria.
-Buhari so far has Restored Hope to this Nation, Security has improved (compared to the immediate past administration, I wonder how anyone could defend Jonathan for the wave of killings and complete terror that swept across the nation esp the north.)
-Electricity has improved
-Education system has never been better (except Lautech which is an internal thing)
-Agriculture is improving
-Fuel availability and pump price is stable (besides the marketers Xmas fiasco)
-Ease of doing business is remarkably improbed
-Job creation via N-Power and other initiatives (even though there have also been major retrenchment across coys that couldn't absorb the shock wave of Revamping the economy)
-Judiciary is less of the Joke than it once was. For the first time in history, the fat judges form hell are being brought to book.
-Major improvement in Infrastructire
-TUC and NLC can testify to the commitment and improvements achieved by Buhari's admin.
CHANGE WAS NEVER GOING TO BE AN OVERNIGHT DESTINATION. It's not even a 4 Year Journey. The Future of Nigeria was already Auctioned off By Jonathan and his PDP Cohorts. If Only we knew what would have happened Had Jonathan not conceded defeat and Had he in fact been saddled with the Economy he handed over to Buhari, They Emptied Nigeria without Fear or Apology.
But let's leave the past and focus on The Present and Future.
Buhari and APC are slowly but surely Getting it right not just for our generation but for Posterity.
So when you hear statements that APC is just as bad as PDP, especially from a duplicitous Ezekwe-sili, you just got to ask, Are You Silly Ma? No offense
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by pressplay411(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2018
This is a major show of solidarity to repair a severed relationship. A major reunion of ideologies and peoples
I hope other igbo states will exercise same gesture.
Buhari really means well for Nigeria, all tribes and ethnic groups inclusive.
Unless a much better visionary presidential candidate with a track record of achievements, selfless public service and integrity contests, Buhari is the best option for Nigeria as it is to ensure Continuity of the progress that is beginning to happen.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by ettybaba(m): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2018
prince3009:

The traditional ruler is only speaking for himself and his pocket! Anambra is anti-buhari and anti-apc and the indigenes of the state demonstrated that very well during the just concluded gubernatorial elections.

We are not like the zone that can throw away their future because of "Lipton and Gala".
Anambra is anti APC yet APC had more votes than PDP in Anambra election?
Issokay..
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by limeta(f): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
maasoap:

And that's the best form of politics. Not politics of bitterness.

Sorry for you and your black man politics
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by agabusta: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
honourhim:

Is it not in this Buhari's government that dollar went so high? What are you even talking about?

Jonathan left dollar at 199 naira, Buhari came and took it to 530 naira and later brought it down to the current 360 naira.

As far as i am concerned Jonathan was a huge failure, Buhari is not yet a success, we are still watching him. He is trying but we cant clap for him yet. He needs to try more..

Let me help you a little. Exchange rate to some extent is not arbitrarily fixed. It all depends on your balance of trade and state of the economy.

Exchange rate of dollar to naira at the parallel market was already sliding towards 300 before Jonathan left, chiefly due to the crash in the international price of crude that made Nigerian economy to slide into recession. Dollar to naira was never 199 when Jonathan left. That was the CBN rate that was never accessible.

Just the same way the CBN rate is currently 305, but the market rate hovers around 360.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by maasoap(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
limeta:

Sorry for you and your black man politics
If politics that is devoid of hatred and bitterness is a form of black man politics, I think the only person you should feel sorry for is yourself.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by IamThrive(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
I like this Election-matics:

Donating money and Ngige over 180 million Voters = buhari

That is to say: Money minus Ngige and Bubari from the 180 million voters = Change, the changer!

Am kworectgrin
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
ettybaba:

Anambra is anti APC yet APC had more votes than PDP in Anambra election?
Issokay..

Hahahaha! A loser is still a loser! Everyone knows that PDP stands a better chance than apc in Anambra. We the electorate in Anambra knew where those shady apc votes came from. Mercenaries were brought in from the "trouble-making zones in Nigeria" to come and truncate the results but when they saw the strong resolve of Anambrans, they had to back out with their tails behind their legs. cheesy cheesy
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by thunderbabs: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
Is a lie...i ve to show this to my ibo friend who is fond of saying it is yorubas dt made buhari win..fine.

Now, its ma turn to show him what is kolanut monarch has in plan for buhari cool
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by IamThrive(m): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Until this is proven to be true, i won't say that i will salute ndi Anambra
prince3009:

Hahahaha! A loser is still a loser! Everyone knows that PDP stands a better chance than apc in Anambra. We the electorate in Anambra knew where those shady apc votes came from. Mercenaries were brought in from the "trouble-making zones in Nigeria" to come and truncate the results but when they saw the strong resolve of Anambrans, they had to back out with their tails behind their legs. cheesy cheesy

Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
IamThrive:
Until this is proven to be true, i won't say that i will salute ndi Anambra

There is no need for proof! The crux of the matter is that elections took place in Anambra and APGA carried the day. QED!!
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by lonzo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
yanshDoctor:
lol. i do believe in sarcasm very well. buhari and north must complete their 8years.

since their body has been itching to get power at all cost. they are untrained, and unintelligent to govern no nation. buhari have expose their hypocrisy and shows how unenlightened they are

When Jonathan attempted to remove subsidy there was a nationwide protest from north and West.

and at the time price of petrol increased from 65 naira ($0.40; £0.26) per litre to at least 141 naira in filling stations, and a barrel of crude was $111.67.

Now a barrel of crude is $69 with subsidy at N145 and we are told without subsidy it might get to N200.

the question now is what if the oil price get to $111? Nigerians will buy fuel at N1000?

the Buhati government failed in all ramification. people like oshiomohle with big mouth and ugly face. we are not seeing them to condemn this government. including fashola who claimed that fuel price should come down when oil price falls.

dollars exchange shouldn't be excuse as the oil is going up, that means the dollars earnings should increase as well, and which should strengthened the naira against dollar.

in my book. i'm of the opinion that even if oil get back to $112, doller will not get to N180 again under this buhari. since the increase of oil price the exchange rate is still stagnant.

one could imagine buhari a one time minister of petroleum is totally confused.

Your calculation is skewed if the exchange rate is not imputed
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by Neoteny(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
yanshDoctor:

in my book. i'm of the opinion that even if oil get back to $112, doller will not get to N180 again under this buhari. since the increase of oil price the exchange rate is still stagnant.

Wow and you called northerners unenlightened, when you couldn't string a single coherent sentence together.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by ihatesycophant(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
DLondonboiy:
Whoever can believe this can believe anything...
Even believe you're not yet married and still need a good girl to think for you.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by ihatesycophant(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
DLondonboiy:
Whoever can believe this can believe anything...
Even believe you're not yet married and still need a good girl to think for you.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by ihatesycophant(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
prince3009:

You cannot flog a boy and not hear his loud cry, except you didn't do the flogging in the right place. This scenario is just your case. None of the contender claim all this your imported lie from the pit of hell. Your friend the devil is waiting for you.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by ihatesycophant(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
yanshDoctor:

Young man, you know next to nothing. It's the exchange rate that determines the price of PMS. If the price of oil per barrel goes up and the exchange rate goes down, the price of oil will definitely goes down. The exchange rate has been the determinant of oil price from day one. As at the time Jonathan was in govt, the exchange rate has gone up that was why they were paying more on subsidy and he discovered his govt cannot sustained it again and he pulled for his removal but due to the insincerity of his govt then, people revolted. We would have been buying fuel at 140 since 2012 or before. Meaning the exchange rate as at then had been around 300 per dollar. The official dollar exchange rate of 199 to Naira was a lie. That even exposed the lie they were ditching out to the masses. If the exchange rate was 199 why was the landing cost still jump to 141 and now that the exchange rate is 365 to dollar and it goes for about 171. As an intelligent and schooled person one would have seen the disparity and lie of the Jonathan's govt.
Point of correct, there was to be a subsidy claim by the marketers but because the FG was not ready to pay for any, that made marketers to back out of fuel importation since September, 2017. You should not expect FG to be paying itself subsidy since its the sole importer of the fuel since September. So, safe yourself the stress of subsidy.
The likes you garnered through your uninformed comment are your co-travelers that know next to nothing about exchange rate factor.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by yanshDoctor: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
ihatesycophant:

Young man, you know next to nothing. It's the exchange rate that determines the price of PMS. If the price of oil per barrel goes up and the exchange rate goes down, the price of oil will definitely goes down. The exchange rate has been the determinant of oil price from day one. As at the time Jonathan was in govt, the exchange rate has gone up that was why they were paying more on subsidy and he discovered his govt cannot sustained it again and he pulled for his removal but due to the insincerity of his govt then, people revolted. We would have been buying fuel at 140 since 2012 or before. Meaning the exchange rate as at then had been around 300 per dollar. The official dollar exchange rate of 199 to Naira was a lie. That even exposed the lie they were ditching out to the masses. If the exchange rate was 199 why was the landing cost still jump to 141 and now that the exchange rate is 365 to dollar and it goes for about 171. As an intelligent and schooled person one would have seen the disparity and lie of the Jonathan's govt.
Point of correct, there was to be a subsidy claim by the marketers but because the FG was not ready to pay for any, that made marketers to back out of fuel importation since September, 2017. You should not expect FG to be paying itself subsidy since its the sole importer of the fuel since September. So, safe yourself the stress of subsidy.
The likes you garnered through your uninformed comment are your co-travelers that know next to nothing about exchange rate factor.
you agree with me that this man has ruin our economy. thanks for that.

you forget that this government is subsidizing the marketers by exchanging to them at 250 all this while. during Jonathan black makers never get to 300 this is to prove your lie. black market is the real determinate to exchange so Jonathan could not possibly lie as you claim.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by bigfish3k: 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
ihatesycophant:

point of correction! ur people protested against the subsidy removal by jonathan because of tribal hatred, not bc of insincerity.
imagine, somebody got sworn in in may 29th 2011, and seven months later jan 2012, he removed subsidy. so u used 7months to know that his govt was insincere. remember: no looting accusations then, so be sincere with urself instead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Nkpolu Riot Over Bad Roads, Protesters Injured By Stray Bullets / Adams Oshiomhole Poses With Mike Ozekhome & Family In Abuja (Photos) / N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.