Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form (22434 Views)

Buhari’s Nomination Of Kingsley Obiora, Emefiele’s ‘Kinsman’ As Deputy Governor / Imo 2019, Emeka Ihedioha Wins Big In Online Poll, Defeats Uzodinma, Ararume / Ronke Ajayi Vows To Sell All Her Properties To Buy Buhari's Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by ihatesycophant(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
yanshDoctor:
you agree with me that this man has ruin our economy. thanks for that.

you forget that this government is subsidizing the marketers by exchanging to them at 250 all this while. during Jonathan black makers never get to 300 this is to prove your lie. black market is the real determinate to exchange so Jonathan could not possibly lie as you claim.
Comprehension is a bigger problem of yours.

If the landing cost of fuel as at the time Jonathan left was 141 what was the exchange rate?
Now, if the landing cost as at the time Buhari removed subsidy was 145, what was the exchange rate?
Again, when the exchange rate is 365 and the landing cost is now 171. What can you juxtapose between the 1 and 2 question?

God gave every man sense to think but some of you decide to trade it to politics and can't do simple arithmetic to balance argument.
To your first line, I never told you or insinuated in minute that Buhari ruin the economy but I can proof to you with fact and figure that Jonathan ruined the economy since some of you forget history of what happened in less than 8 years.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by ihatesycophant(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
[quote author=bigfish3k post=63954279][/quote]
on the course of you wanting to tell lie you copied my whole comment and comment inside and use it to shot yourself on the foot. Jonathan was sworn in as a substantive president on the 6th May, 2010 and reelected again on 29th May, 2011.
Stop dabbling into something you know nothing about. Leave we that know about the govt and just hide in your hole.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by bigfish3k: 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
ihatesycophant:

on the course of you wanting to tell lie you copied my whole comment and comment inside and use it to shot yourself on the foot. Jonathan was sworn in as a substantive president on the 6th May, 2010 and reelected again on 29th May, 2011.
Stop dabbling into something you know nothing about. Leave we that know about the govt and just hide in your hole.

I know, he completed yarduas tenure and he played cautiously and there was no suspicion, that was why he was elected substantially in 2011. and 7 months into his tenure he removed subsidy, ur tribe brought down the country to its knees bc of tribal hatred not suspicion
my question to u is: when did the suspicion start that made u kick against his subsidy removal given that he has just spent only 7months in his own tenure. or would u have elected him if he was that suspicious. search ur conscience man
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by ihatesycophant(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
bigfish3k:

I know, he completed yarduas tenure and he played cautiously and there was no suspicion, that was why he was elected substantially in 2011. and 7 months into his tenure he removed subsidy, ur tribe brought down the country to its knees bc of tribal hatred not suspicion
my question to u is: when did the suspicion start that made u kick against his subsidy removal given that he has just spent only 7months in his own tenure. or would u have elected him if he was that suspicious. search ur conscience man
I've told you just leave politics section for some of us because you're still new in the business of politics. There was ongoing probe of shoddy deals at NNPC both at the House of Representatives and National Assembly.
History don't lie, check here
http://saharareporters.com/2013/12/03/misuse-n634bn-kerosene-subsidy-and-national-assembly-gaffes-ifeanyi-izeze

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/house-of-reps-to-probe-nnpc/

I'll advice you to just stay at education and religion sections, you could learn more.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by bigfish3k: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
ihatesycophant:

I've told you just leave politics section for some of us because you're still new in the business of politics. There was ongoing probe of shoddy deals at NNPC both at the House of Representatives and National Assembly.
History don't lie, check here
http://saharareporters.com/2013/12/03/misuse-n634bn-kerosene-subsidy-and-national-assembly-gaffes-ifeanyi-izeze

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/house-of-reps-to-probe-nnpc/

I'll advice you to just stay at education and religion sections, you could learn more.

I know u are one of the political advisers that has kept this country the way it is. continue
so good people like us should opt out abi
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by ihatesycophant(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
bigfish3k:

I know u are one of the political advisers that has kept this country the way it is. continue
so good people like us should opt out abi
I laugh in Chinese wahu wahu wahe shonnnnnnn! Who made you a good man? You that cannot remember a situation less than 10 but poking your nose to what you know nothing next to. Just move to your best station like children that love cartoon. Your self adulation can at best put you down.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by bigfish3k: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
ihatesycophant:
I laugh in Chinese wahu wahu wahe shonnnnnnn! Who made you a good man? You that cannot remember a situation less than 10 but poking your nose to what you know nothing next to. Just move to your best station like children that love cartoon. Your self adulation can at best put you down.

what are u even saying, what can u remember, what u posted to me happened during yardua regime not jonathan. any inconclusive probe is the same witch hunting and tribalism that begets Nigeria .
u are talking about probe without conclusion, its just the big two tribes of hate way of witch hunting, and no conclusion up till today

the $20b sanusi accused jona of just to tarnish him, up till today even as the opposition then is now in power can not conclude it it.
its the conspiracy of the big tribes against a minority
and again I repeat, the ojota protests was just a bad belly as it clear for all to now see how they are doing worst
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by ihatesycophant(m): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
bigfish3k:

what are u even saying, what can u remember, what u posted to me happened during yardua regime not jonathan. any inconclusive probe is the same witch hunting and tribalism that begets Nigeria .
u are talking about probe without conclusion, its just the big two tribes of hate way of witch hunting, and no conclusion up till today

the $20b sanusi accused jona of just to tarnish him, up till today even as the opposition then is now in power can not conclude it it.
its the conspiracy of the big tribes against a minority
and again I repeat, the ojota protests was just a bad belly as it clear for all to now see how they are doing worst
I've told you, i'm not a political jobber like you. You still pained by the defeat incurred by Jonathan and PDP and that had made you to even forgot what happened just 2011. The investigation began in September 2011, that your the then Jonathan's govt could not share the constitutionally mandated allocation for the month of August 2011. Let me remind your forgetful brain of some names, may be it would ring in your mind. Farouk Lawal and Otedola. Every same man know the game that played out to burgle the probe. Thank God the people that raised the motion were even from Southern Nigeria and not even from Northern Nigeria. You can continue to see things in the lens of ethnicity and tribalism why the world move forward.
I've taken time to copy the content of the link I posted since you may not have enough mb to open it. Pls read and do gently, enjoy!

" House of Reps to probe NNPC
ON September 23, 2011
12:00 AM / IN News / BY
Adefaye / Comments
BY BEN AGANDE & EMMA OVUAKPORIE
ABUJA-The House of Representatives Thursday mandated its Committees on Finance and Petroleum Resources to investigate the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, and how the corporation has been remitting revenues from the sale of oil and gas into federation account.
Though the trigger for the resolution was the inability of the Federation Account Allocation Committee to disburse the statutory allocation to the states and local governments for August, the probe of the activities of the Corporation which many members believe have been opaque has been on the timetable of the House of Representatives for some time.
Sponsor of the motion, Hon. Samson Osagie who lamented lack of transparency in the dealings of the corporation, noted that the “NNPC has become a behemoth that has refused to subject its budget to the National Assembly for legislative scrutiny.”
It would be recalled that the deputy Minority leader of the House of Representatives, Hon. Sumaila Kawu had revealed last month that the House was in possession of some documents, indicating that the conduct of business by the NNPC was marred by corruption and inefficiency.
While defending the motion, Hon. Samson Osagie (ACN-Edo) noted that the statutory allocation of revenue to the various tiers of government by the Federation Allocation Account Committee was postponed for August because of the failure of NNPC to remit N450 billion to the federation account, an action he said is a clear violation of Section 162 of the 1999 Constitution .
Osagie said: “The constitution says that all revenues of government must be remitted to the federation account but the NNPC has failed to do this. NNPC has become a behemoth that has refused to subject its budget to the National Assembly for legislative scrutiny. Where is the N450 billion?” he asked.
According to him, the failure of the NNPC which is the custodian of the country’s resources from oil and gas to administer its affairs in a transparent manner is a cause for concern that should be addressed by the House of Representatives which has oversight function over every government agency.
Hon Osagie said Nigeria cannot afford to allow the NNPC continue in its non-transparent dealing, noting that “as a mono-product economy dependent on oil revenue largely, Nigeria deserves to have a transparent and accountable revenue system satisfactory to all tiers of government,” pointing out that “no meaningful development can take place in the country if the scenario at the corporation was allowed to continue”.
The Minority Leader of the House, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila insisted that the House must “follow the money to wherever destination it is”, saying that the money involved was “20 percent of the national budget, yet financing of projects had been difficult year-in year-out”.
The committees were also mandated, in the course of their investigation, to ascertain the level of compliance of other parastatals and agencies in the Ministry of Petroleum Resources particularly the Petroleum Pricing"

Hope you didn't missed the date the concern was raised and stop living in delusion.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by bigfish3k: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
ihatesycophant:

I've told you, i'm not a political jobber like you. You still pained by the defeat incurred by Jonathan and PDP and that had made you to even forgot what happened just 2011. The investigation began in September 2011, that your the then Jonathan's govt could not share the constitutionally mandated allocation for the month of August 2011. Let me remind your forgetful brain of some names, may be it would ring in your mind. Farouk Lawal and Otedola. Every same man know the game that played out to burgle the probe. Thank God the people that raised the motion were even from Southern Nigeria and not even from Northern Nigeria. You can continue to see things in the lens of ethnicity and tribalism why the world move forward.
I've taken time to copy the content of the link I posted since you may not have enough mb to open it. Pls read and do gently, enjoy!

" House of Reps to probe NNPC
ON September 23, 2011
12:00 AM / IN News / BY
Adefaye / Comments
BY BEN AGANDE & EMMA OVUAKPORIE
ABUJA-The House of Representatives Thursday mandated its Committees on Finance and Petroleum Resources to investigate the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, and how the corporation has been remitting revenues from the sale of oil and gas into federation account.
Though the trigger for the resolution was the inability of the Federation Account Allocation Committee to disburse the statutory allocation to the states and local governments for August, the probe of the activities of the Corporation which many members believe have been opaque has been on the timetable of the House of Representatives for some time.
Sponsor of the motion, Hon. Samson Osagie who lamented lack of transparency in the dealings of the corporation, noted that the “NNPC has become a behemoth that has refused to subject its budget to the National Assembly for legislative scrutiny.”
It would be recalled that the deputy Minority leader of the House of Representatives, Hon. Sumaila Kawu had revealed last month that the House was in possession of some documents, indicating that the conduct of business by the NNPC was marred by corruption and inefficiency.
While defending the motion, Hon. Samson Osagie (ACN-Edo) noted that the statutory allocation of revenue to the various tiers of government by the Federation Allocation Account Committee was postponed for August because of the failure of NNPC to remit N450 billion to the federation account, an action he said is a clear violation of Section 162 of the 1999 Constitution .
Osagie said: “The constitution says that all revenues of government must be remitted to the federation account but the NNPC has failed to do this. NNPC has become a behemoth that has refused to subject its budget to the National Assembly for legislative scrutiny. Where is the N450 billion?” he asked.
According to him, the failure of the NNPC which is the custodian of the country’s resources from oil and gas to administer its affairs in a transparent manner is a cause for concern that should be addressed by the House of Representatives which has oversight function over every government agency.
Hon Osagie said Nigeria cannot afford to allow the NNPC continue in its non-transparent dealing, noting that “as a mono-product economy dependent on oil revenue largely, Nigeria deserves to have a transparent and accountable revenue system satisfactory to all tiers of government,” pointing out that “no meaningful development can take place in the country if the scenario at the corporation was allowed to continue”.
The Minority Leader of the House, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila insisted that the House must “follow the money to wherever destination it is”, saying that the money involved was “20 percent of the national budget, yet financing of projects had been difficult year-in year-out”.
The committees were also mandated, in the course of their investigation, to ascertain the level of compliance of other parastatals and agencies in the Ministry of Petroleum Resources particularly the Petroleum Pricing"

Hope you didn't missed the date the concern was raised and stop living in delusion.

I said it -- opposition raised the motion (ACN state), yes naa, na the same people, why has it not been concluded now that opposition is in power.
I still repeat that if there is no conclusion, then its witch hunting. let them also conclude the $20b sanusi accusation and this one too
I laff bc a northerner is telling me an Igbo man that the world has moved ahead while am backward with tribalism. we that are everywhere, build houses every where, buy properties everywhere
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by ihatesycophant(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
bigfish3k:

I said it -- opposition raised the motion (ACN state), yes naa, na the same people, why has it not been concluded now that opposition is in power.
I still repeat that if there is no conclusion, then its witch hunting. let them also conclude the $20b sanusi accusation and this one too
I laff bc a northerner is telling me an Igbo man that the world has moved ahead while am backward with tribalism. we that are everywhere, build houses every where, buy properties everywhere
Oh! because the person that made the notion is an ACN member is no more a Nigerian? Is no more southern Nigeria? If he sees bad thing he should not say it because he belongs to ACN. You have a long way to go with this kind of your mentality.
No wonder you're still bitter in the defeat of your Jonathan. How long shall you morn? You even descend so low to tag me a northerner. So anyone with contrary opinion is a northerner. Your brain need formatting. You know the different between you and I, is just knowledge. Attaching yourself to ethnicity, tribalism and sectionalism would not allow you to move forward.
Now to the probes, they were conducted during Jonathan's era in 2011 and was burgled within the ranks of PDP in 2012 when bribe exchanged hands. Again, it was the 7th Senate that conducted the probes. If you are wise you will know that Senate don't handover to itself. Every work of a Senate goes with the Senate. You should not expect govt to also tie its hands on unravelling the oil sector menace when that of the National Security probe is ongoing with the kind of court will have in Nigeria. Because I know a day born child knows that NNPC is a drain pipe of the nation and I'm the last regime it was known by foetus in the womb that cabal diverted some many tankers of oil to claim govt subsidy. Trying to sell ethnic sympathy to me would move an inch.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by bigfish3k: 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
ihatesycophant:

Oh! because the person that made the notion is an ACN member is no more a Nigerian? Is no more southern Nigeria? If he sees bad thing he should not say it because he belongs to ACN. You have a long way to go with this kind of your mentality.
No wonder you're still bitter in the defeat of your Jonathan. How long shall you morn? You even descend so low to tag me a northerner. So anyone with contrary opinion is a northerner. Your brain need formatting. You know the different between you and I, is just knowledge. Attaching yourself to ethnicity, tribalism and sectionalism would not allow you to move forward.
Now to the probes, they were conducted during Jonathan's era in 2011 and was burgled within the ranks of PDP in 2012 when bribe exchanged hands. Again, it was the 7th Senate that conducted the probes. If you are wise you will know that Senate don't handover to itself. Every work of a Senate goes with the Senate. You should not expect govt to also tie its hands on unravelling the oil sector menace when that of the National Security probe is ongoing with the kind of court will have in Nigeria. Because I know a day born child knows that NNPC is a drain pipe of the nation and I'm the last regime it was known by foetus in the womb that cabal diverted some many tankers of oil to claim govt subsidy. Trying to sell ethnic sympathy to me would move an inch.

u are just full of urself, do u know whether I even voted for jona. I don't vote on sentiments. so goan sit down, I just want the best for the country and not on tribal sentiments, am above that. the late Gani Fawehinmi is my role model: I point out wrongs whenever I see one. yes , am bitter and so also many Nigerians after discovering that this govt has nothing to offer us except lies which zombies like u are always there to cover up. the senate conducted probes and it ended with them... hmnmn such a fine country u have there. is there anything stopping this new executive from probing its own? if u are still supporting bad things in this govt, then u don't love the country. u are a hypocrite
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by ihatesycophant(m): 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
bigfish3k:

u are just full of urself, do u know whether I even voted for jona. I don't vote on sentiments. so goan sit down, I just want the best for the country and not on tribal sentiments, am above that. the late Gani Fawehinmi is my role model: I point out wrongs whenever I see one. yes , am bitter and so also many Nigerians after discovering that this govt has nothing to offer us except lies which zombies like u are always there to cover up. the senate conducted probes and it ended with them... hmnmn such a fine country u have there. is there anything stopping this new executive from probing its own? if u are still supporting bad things in this govt, then u don't love the country. u are a hypocrite
Whether you vote for Jonathan or not is not my business. My concern is your insincerity of purpose that you want to disguise under the 'I want good governance' Stop telling lie, you want not good thing about the nation, all you're after is personality and party affiliation join with ethnicity. Your past records of comments have shown where your desire lies. If you try to play smart I will copy and paste your old comments of your affinity for ethnicity and sectionalism.
If you can come here to tell me,why didn't they complete the subsidy scam probes when your so loved party and your mini god Jonathan was on the saddle of leadership for good 4 years and he tried all he could to burgle it. The probe began 2011 and he left office in 2015. It's an indictment on his part.
I remember that a forensic audit was conducted during his term and it was revealed that some money were not remitted to the federation account by NNPC but he didn't do anything about it. It was stated in the report that the money was not up to 20B but money missing. It was also revealed in the report that not all books were opened to those that did the forensic analysis. Shortly I will add the link of the report for you to read, if you will enough mb.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/176168-jonathan-receives-long-awaited-audit-report-missing-20bn-oil-money-details-remain-secret.html

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/182157-download-full-report-of-pwc-forensic-audit-on-missing-20billion-oil-money.html
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by bigfish3k: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
ihatesycophant:
Whether you vote for Jonathan or not is not my business. My concern is your insincerity of purpose that you want to disguise under the 'I want good governance' Stop telling lie, you want not good thing about the nation, all you're after is personality and party affiliation join with ethnicity. Your past records of comments have shown where your desire lies. If you try to play smart I will copy and paste your old comments of your affinity for ethnicity and sectionalism.
If you can come here to tell me,why didn't they complete the subsidy scam probes when your so loved party and your mini god Jonathan was on the saddle of leadership for good 4 years and he tried all he could to burgle it. The probe began 2011 and he left office in 2015. It's an indictment on his part.
I remember that a forensic audit was conducted during his term and it was revealed that some money were not remitted to the federation account by NNPC but he didn't do anything about it. It was stated in the report that the money was not up to 20B but money missing. It was also revealed in the report that not all books were opened to those that did the forensic analysis. Shortly I will add the link of the report for you to read, if you will enough mb.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/176168-jonathan-receives-long-awaited-audit-report-missing-20bn-oil-money-details-remain-secret.html

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/182157-download-full-report-of-pwc-forensic-audit-on-missing-20billion-oil-money.html

I don't have enough MB as u rightly said because am not a BMC, I don't earn 30k monthly like u people
u mean that he should probe himself? is it not better u people probe him now that u are in power? the forensic audit did not state how much got missen abi?
u can dig out anything u like about me, what I know is that u people spilled blood to force my tribe to be part of u and contribute our quota to
grow the country, and dat is what am doing now, don't criticize me. as far as I have been forced here I cant maintain a lukewarm attitude, we are forced in this boat together, if it crashes I perish too. so I will recommend u do the right things as far as u want to be with me in the same country. so if u love the country as u claim, stop nepotism, trbalism and criticize wrongs no matter whose ox is gored. just do the right things
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by ihatesycophant(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
bigfish3k:

I don't have enough MB as u rightly said because am not a BMC, I don't earn 30k monthly like u people
u mean that he should probe himself? is it not better u people probe him now that u are in power? the forensic audit did not state how much got missen abi?
u can dig out anything u like about me, what I know is that u people spilled blood to force my tribe to be part of u and contribute our quota to
grow the country, and dat is what am doing now, don't criticize me. as far as I have been forced here I cant maintain a lukewarm attitude, we are forced in this boat together, if it crashes I perish too. so I will recommend u do the right things as far as u want to be with me in the same country. so if u love the country as u claim, stop nepotism, trbalism and criticize wrongs no matter whose ox is gored. just do the right things
If you know the person you're having discourse with, you will know he doesn't feed on the scrub of politician. I've children I am feeding at home and not remotely related to any politician.
One thing is sure that Nigeria will not perish, instead it's those that are enemies of the Nation that would perish without remedy. Those that want the nation to be divided along ethnic, religion, political, sectional and colour that would not see the good of the land because Nigeria is bigger than any mortal man. Every device against her will not prosper. Every scheme against is paralyse by fire. Nigeria is in the heartbeat of God and no one born of a woman can undo the workings of God through religion or ethnic leaning.
Open the link and read well. The report of the probe came out but Jonathan did nothing about it even when many department within NNPC refused to open their books for the forensic auditors. shame!

No body force you to be Nigeria, you can as well naturalise yourself to another country but trying to divide the nation through tribal line is satanic and ungodly. No one say you should not show love for your tribe, individuals and your religion but should not demoralise and destroy human coexistence.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by bigfish3k: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
ihatesycophant:
If you know the person you're having discourse with, you will know he doesn't feed on the scrub of politician. I've children I am feeding at home and not remotely related to any politician.
One thing is sure that Nigeria will not perish, instead it's those that are enemies of the Nation that would perish without remedy. Those that want the nation to be divided along ethnic, religion, political, sectional and colour that would not see the good of the land because Nigeria is bigger than any mortal man. Every device against her will not prosper. Every scheme against is paralyse by fire. Nigeria is in the heartbeat of God and no one born of a woman can undo the workings of God through religion or ethnic leaning.
Open the link and read well. The report of the probe came out but Jonathan did nothing about it even when many department within NNPC refused to open their books for the forensic auditors. shame!

No body force you to be Nigeria, you can as well naturalise yourself to another country but trying to divide the nation through tribal line is satanic and ungodly. No one say you should not show love for your tribe, individuals and your religion but should not demoralise and destroy human coexistence.

the onus is now on the APC led govt to do the needful on the probe, or stop talking about it
how can u say nobody force me to be Nigerian. do u know how of ur tribe soldiers died for our sake just to keep and force us into Nigeria.
the most painful part is that the country is not working. every action of govt is done along tribal and religious lines
ungodly how? when the people have not agreed to stay together.we have not accepted eachother. hope u know what is happening in benue now.
and please answer me, if Nigeria is of God, why have we not developed and liked each other even after 100yrs of amalgamation. what is holding us back.
most developed European countries are small in size and easy to manage and are almost homogenous, while we are fooling ourselves with big size and nothing to show for it
if we cant divide lets restructure in smaller manageable sizes with real powers as option B. and see how we will fare. we cannot continue doing one impracticable thing over and over again without any body loving the country but only on lip service, and getting corruption and hatred for each other as results, and yet we don't want to change . we are just dwelling on wishes for development without accompanying actions. check out our level of mediocrity, nepotism, corruption, tribalism, religious intolerance, jealousy, regions not wishing each other well
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by ihatesycophant(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
bigfish3k:

the onus is now on the APC led govt to do the needful on the probe, or stop talking about it
how can u say nobody force me to be Nigerian. do u know how of ur tribe soldiers died for our sake just to keep and force us into Nigeria.
the most painful part is that the country is not working. every action of govt is done along tribal and religious lines
ungodly how? when the people have not agreed to stay together.we have not accepted eachother. hope u know what is happening in benue now.
and please answer me, if Nigeria is of God, why have we not developed and liked each other even after 100yrs of amalgamation. what is holding us back.
most developed European countries are small in size and easy to manage and are almost homogenous, while we are fooling ourselves with big size and nothing to show for it
if we cant divide lets restructure in smaller manageable sizes with real powers as option B. and see how we will fare. we cannot continue doing one impracticable thing over and over again without any body loving the country but only on lip service, and getting corruption and hatred for each other as results, and yet we don't want to change . we are just dwelling on wishes for development without accompanying actions. check out our level of mediocrity, nepotism, corruption, tribalism, religious intolerance, jealousy, regions not wishing each other well
The woman at the eye of the storm is not in Nigeria She's battling with another case of money laundering in London. She's the one that supervised it and that case cannot be done in absentia or proxy. I remember her requesting the London's court to allow her come to Nigeria to face charges preferred against her by EFCC last year but was declined.
We shall continue having maladministration at different levels until there is reorientation of citizenry. The Citizens don't have the love of the country, state and LGA at heart. Individuals are more interested in his or her personal development than the development of the country or state. Average Nigerian believes in let me get there and eat my own. The love and patriotism is lost in us and the so called politicians now make it worse and sold the seed of discord to the followers by always bringing in religion, ethnicity and sectionalism. Until there is overall reorientation of the minds of citizenry no matter the level of restructuring that can work. Are states not collecting billions monthly since 1999. What are the effect at the state levels? Are local chairmen not collecting millions monthly but canon. be felt by the market women on the street. Are counselors not collecting theirs. What have they done to their constituents. Nothing.. The senators, reps and the houses of assembly are there. What has been their impact since 1999? Nothing. Funny thing they collect constituency allowances but pocket same. Nobody remember these set of people that they are the real enemies of the state.
Well, I'm not wishing away restructuring, it's a good idea and laudable but we will go to square one if individual orientation is not work on. Or was it not the same man in Nnewi that would administer the resources allocated to the same state or not same man in Portiskum that will over the resources allocated to that state and all round. Until our attitude change and we have the love of our society before it's translate to society's development.
Any country that you see is developing, her Citizens made up their minds to make it work. Our issue in Nigeria is very complex because of our complexity. People of the same language are at loggerheads because of one thing or the other, how much more people of different languages. But where love and HolySpirit dwells that differences should have been unifying factor.
A renowned musician in America said, "they say there is no love in the world" she replied, "go home and love your neighbours". The bottom line is every tribes, colour, ethnic, religion, section etc should go home and love their neighbours.
One of your question you asked, if Nigeria is of God? Yes, Nigeria is of God. Are you trying to question the doings of God. God does not do mistake in his doings. He doesn't do a thing for doing sake. All his works are perfect and no unsearching in him. The Bible says, woe unto him that strive with his maker. It's a curse to strive with God when he does a thing. If would not have made it happened if he doesn't want it. Nigeria is where it's today because we question God's doing and strive with him.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by bigfish3k: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
ihatesycophant:

The woman at the eye of the storm is not in Nigeria She's battling with another case of money laundering in London. She's the one that supervised it and that case cannot be done in absentia or proxy. I remember her requesting the London's court to allow her come to Nigeria to face charges preferred against her by EFCC last year but was declined.
We shall continue having maladministration at different levels until there is reorientation of citizenry. The Citizens don't have the love of the country, state and LGA at heart. Individuals are more interested in his or her personal development than the development of the country or state. Average Nigerian believes in let me get there and eat my own. The love and patriotism is lost in us and the so called politicians now make it worse and sold the seed of discord to the followers by always bringing in religion, ethnicity and sectionalism. Until there is overall reorientation of the minds of citizenry no matter the level of restructuring that can work. Are states not collecting billions monthly since 1999. What are the effect at the state levels? Are local chairmen not collecting millions monthly but canon. be felt by the market women on the street. Are counselors not collecting theirs. What have they done to their constituents. Nothing.. The senators, reps and the houses of assembly are there. What has been their impact since 1999? Nothing. Funny thing they collect constituency allowances but pocket same. Nobody remember these set of people that they are the real enemies of the state.
Well, I'm not wishing away restructuring, it's a good idea and laudable but we will go to square one if individual orientation is not work on. Or was it not the same man in Nnewi that would administer the resources allocated to the same state or not same man in Portiskum that will over the resources allocated to that state and all round. Until our attitude change and we have the love of our society before it's translate to society's development.
Any country that you see is developing, her Citizens made up their minds to make it work. Our issue in Nigeria is very complex because of our complexity. People of the same language are at loggerheads because of one thing or the other, how much more people of different languages. But where love and HolySpirit dwells that differences should have been unifying factor.
A renowned musician in America said, "they say there is no love in the world" she replied, "go home and love your neighbours". The bottom line is every tribes, colour, ethnic, religion, section etc should go home and love their neighbours.
One of your question you asked, if Nigeria is of God? Yes, Nigeria is of God. Are you trying to question the doings of God. God does not do mistake in his doings. He doesn't do a thing for doing sake. All his works are perfect and no unsearching in him. The Bible says, woe unto him that strive with his maker. It's a curse to strive with God when he does a thing. If would not have made it happened if he doesn't want it. Nigeria is where it's today because we question God's doing and strive with him.

I get pissed when people start asking me what my governor is doing with allocation, when they know fully well that the country is not structured like that. This country is structured in a way that the center determines who is to be developed and what region is to be developed; just by political favoritism without any economic indices. when a governor builds power station for his state he is forced under one EXCLUSIVE LIST rubbish to transfer it to the national grid; if u build an international airport for ur state and people, the federal govt will force u to accept it as local airport, owerri airport comes to mind here; thereby under developing ur people tactically. why cant people in states mine there own resources and develop themselves at their own pace without having to wait for any laggard region that religion and culture does not allow for growth and pace, why cant I build my state seaport since my people are largely into trade to grow my region, and invariably setting the pace for a healthy competitive Nigeria where other regions will also compete and grow, all in all Nigeria gains and grows. how can we make laws that impede growth and be hallucinating about nigerias growth. if Samuel ortom is the chief security officer of Benue state , why is he crying to the president for the security of his people. And why is Ayo fayose using hunters for the security of his people against herdsmen instead of the conventional police. The truth is that the state commissioners of police is answerable to Abuja, and it is optional for them to obey governors. SUCH A HYPOCRITICAL COUNTRY. the center determines everything my brother.
Just make states powerful with economic independence and watch how Nigeria grows, because no region will like to be left behind therefore they will throw away mediocrity and nepotism and go for the best, corruption will inadvertently reduce wella.
I want a country where I don't want to know the name of my president to develop. I only want to know the name of my mayor or governor as the case may be
I want a country where I will hold my governors and mayors responsible and accountable for my woes and fortunes, because they have the economic liberality and powers to develop us. But not now that I know that all powers reside in Abuja
yes! I stand for power devolution
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by ihatesycophant(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
bigfish3k:

I get pissed when people start asking me what my governor is doing with allocation, when they know fully well that the country is not structured like that. This country is structured in a way that the center determines who is to be developed and what region is to be developed; just by political favoritism without any economic indices. when a governor builds power station for his state he is forced under one EXCLUSIVE LIST rubbish to transfer it to the national grid; if u build an international airport for ur state and people, the federal govt will force u to accept it as local airport, owerri airport comes to mind here; thereby under developing ur people tactically. why cant people in states mine there own resources and develop themselves at their own pace without having to wait for any laggard region that religion and culture does not allow for growth and pace, why cant I build my state seaport since my people are largely into trade to grow my region, and invariably setting the pace for a healthy competitive Nigeria where other regions will also compete and grow, all in all Nigeria gains and grows. how can we make laws that impede growth and be hallucinating about nigerias growth. if Samuel ortom is the chief security officer of Benue state , why is he crying to the president for the security of his people. And why is Ayo fayose using hunters for the security of his people against herdsmen instead of the conventional police. The truth is that the state commissioners of police is answerable to Abuja, and it is optional for them to obey governors. SUCH A HYPOCRITICAL COUNTRY. the center determines everything my brother.
Just make states powerful with economic independence and watch how Nigeria grows, because no region will like to be left behind therefore they will throw away mediocrity and nepotism and go for the best, corruption will inadvertently reduce wella.
I want a country where I don't want to know the name of my president to develop. I only want to know the name of my mayor or governor as the case may be
I want a country where I will hold my governors and mayors responsible and accountable for my woes and fortunes, because they have the economic liberality and powers to develop us. But not now that I know that all powers reside in Abuja
yes! I stand for power devolution

I think you're missing it here. Can we say Lagos is no more part of the Nigerian state? Are they not building their own grid to generate electricity for their people? Are states not having their own airport? I know many states that owe airport in Nigeria. I know many states that built better and standard hospitals. I know of states having good road network. I know of states having standard stadium, that federal government lease it from them when they want to play football. It's never an excuse that federal government is controlling some aspect of resources for any state not to develop. Anambra, Gombe, Lagos, Edo are doing wonderfully well today because their state governors have foresight and not lazy and never see the growth of their state been deter by federal government. Where we copy our constitution from, that's America, are their states not under the control of the president? Are they not doing well in the state? It's only a lazy farmer that always complain of his tool. If you cannot be faithful in the little entrusted into your hand, how would you be faithful in much. Our governors are mini gods killing the development of our country. Most of the cases that are much in EFCC are governor mismanagement of state funds.
Many states are really developing on their own spate, except the lazy ones. The only thing the FG has absolute control on is natural resources found in the each state. All mining site in any state, state govt still go collecting their tax. It's only the resource therein the FG take and still say some percentage to the state back in the form of allocation.
Even in countries where devolution of power is given to state, there is always a return given to the federal government. There's a workout percentage that must be returned. Well, as I have rightly said, I don't wish away restructuring but there must be absolute reorientation, hence it would work.
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by bigfish3k: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
ihatesycophant:

I think you're missing it here. Can we say Lagos is no more part of the Nigerian state? Are they not building their own grid to generate electricity for their people? Are states not having their own airport? I know many states that owe airport in Nigeria. I know many states that built better and standard hospitals. I know of states having good road network. I know of states having standard stadium, that federal government lease it from them when they want to play football. It's never an excuse that federal government is controlling some aspect of resources for any state not to develop. Anambra, Gombe, Lagos, Edo are doing wonderfully well today because their state governors have foresight and not lazy and never see the growth of their state been deter by federal government. Where we copy our constitution from, that's America, are their states not under the control of the president? Are they not doing well in the state? It's only a lazy farmer that always complain of his tool. If you cannot be faithful in the little entrusted into your hand, how would you be faithful in much. Our governors are mini gods killing the development of our country. Most of the cases that are much in EFCC are governor mismanagement of state funds.
Many states are really developing on their own spate, except the lazy ones. The only thing the FG has absolute control on is natural resources found in the each state. All mining site in any state, state govt still go collecting their tax. It's only the resource therein the FG take and still say some percentage to the state back in the form of allocation.
Even in countries where devolution of power is given to state, there is always a return given to the federal government. There's a workout percentage that must be returned. Well, as I have rightly said, I don't wish away restructuring but there must be absolute reorientation, hence it would work.

lagos is developing its own grid; where and when. states that did that are asked to transfer it to the national grid. find out lagos still suffers the same power outages as other states
imo built its own airport but the federal refuse to give it licence to operate international even though its a state that has most of his people outside our shores.
what I mean is that we cant start blaming our governors when we know that the federal govt is controlling their resouces, and the federal takes a larger chunk, so when we accuse them , they too will accuse the federal govt. or have u not heard or seen a funny sign board Tinubu placed in lagos once upon a time on a dilapidated oshodi apapa express road which reads "PLEASE BEAR WITH US THIS ROAD BELONGS TO THE FEDERAL GOVT" we want total resource control where we pay rent to the federal govt instead of the federal paying to us. with the kind of system we are operating it is easy for the crafty governors to manipulate the unaware populace that the federal govt is the problem, so its better for the federal to hands off resources totally so that they would not have any loophole to point to when we ask questions
with this kind of system we cant really hold the governors accountable 100%
the American constitution that we copied is federal in practice, but here we practice it as unitary and that has been our bane
in America, states control their resources, economy, destiny, police and internal security
states pay rent to the federal govt , but here it is the federal that will come to ur state, mine ur resources, tell u the quantity mined, tell u the amount sold, then give u ur own share and that is why there is so much corruption up there. imagine, check out this kind of aggregate corruption from 36 states. but in America that we copied there constitution it is the states that does the mining , knows the quantity in conjunction with the federal, knows the amount sold and pay rent to the federal
so u see, we copied wrongly without utmost good faith and love for the country
Re: 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form by ihatesycophant(m): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
bigfish3k:

lagos is developing its own grid; where and when. states that did that are asked to transfer it to the national grid. find out lagos still suffers the same power outages as other states
imo built its own airport but the federal refuse to give it licence to operate international even though its a state that has most of his people outside our shores.
what I mean is that we cant start blaming our governors when we know that the federal govt is controlling their resouces, and the federal takes a larger chunk, so when we accuse them , they too will accuse the federal govt. or have u not heard or seen a funny sign board Tinubu placed in lagos once upon a time on a dilapidated oshodi apapa express road which reads "PLEASE BEAR WITH US THIS ROAD BELONGS TO THE FEDERAL GOVT" we want total resource control where we pay rent to the federal govt instead of the federal paying to us. with the kind of system we are operating it is easy for the crafty governors to manipulate the unaware populace that the federal govt is the problem, so its better for the federal to hands off resources totally so that they would not have any loophole to point to when we ask questions
with this kind of system we cant really hold the governors accountable 100%
the American constitution that we copied is federal in practice, but here we practice it as unitary and that has been our bane
in America, states control their resources, economy, destiny, police and internal security
states pay rent to the federal govt , but here it is the federal that will come to ur state, mine ur resources, tell u the quantity mined, tell u the amount sold, then give u ur own share and that is why there is so much corruption up there. imagine, check out this kind of aggregate corruption from 36 states. but in America that we copied there constitution it is the states that does the mining , knows the quantity in conjunction with the federal, knows the amount sold and pay rent to the federal
so u see, we copied wrongly without utmost good faith and love for the country
No law forbids state from generating its own electricity. Fashola seven during his time as governor. State are allow to built and distribute.

Below is part of extract from the link below, if peradventure you will not open it.
" “Because as governor, we built seven power plants, government did not stop us; what we could not do is to do commercial distribution which the law actually allows under license through Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC).”

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/243825-states-free-build-power-plants-fashola.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiTgo7NvOfYAhUCL8AKHeUQDUAQqQIIDSgAMAE&usg=AOvVaw1YC5-ZlU1Bg7vyPzVPMiXj
Again, on the issue of state controlling police. In America, the FG has its own police why the state has its own. But as it 2015 the Obama govt was fighting to take back the state police because of the brutality they inflict on the Citizens

http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/03/obama-pressing-for-federal-control-of-local-police/
https://consortiumnews.com/2015/08/20/why-us-police-are-out-of-control/
The police later became a threat to the survival of the state.
https://www.thenation.com/article/the-biggest-threat-to-american-public-safety-is-the-american-police-state/
That was why Obama was pushing for it control.
Now coming home. If a developed country like America, the state could be mismanaging its state police, how much more our own state where state governors are mini gods to themselves. It would be an instrument in their hands to unleash terror on their opponents. I can say frankly, Nigeria is not yet ripe for state police.

I think by international standard, federal controls the aviation sector and not state when it comes to international travels. State allow to do local running. So even if there is devolution of power to the state, the FG will still be in control of the aviation and not the state.
On the issue of natural resources of the state. By law the state owns the land but FG controls the natural resources found in it why the state is allow to derive tax the miner of the resource. Any money generated to the pulse of govt, part still goes to the state in the form of allocation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Nkpolu Riot Over Bad Roads, Protesters Injured By Stray Bullets / Adams Oshiomhole Poses With Mike Ozekhome & Family In Abuja (Photos) / N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.