Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage (30206 Views)

Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers / DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters / "Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by nemdy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has placed a curse on Sowore of Sahara Reporters and his entire family over the recent report about his marriage to Precious

Femi Fani-Kayode, says he has placed a curse on the publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore, over the report about his marriage to Precious. Sahara Reporters in a publication released yesterday, alleged that FFK’s marriage to Precious is in crisis.

source: http://www.gistlover.com/femi-fani-kayode-places-curse-sowore-sahara-reports-marriage/

For telling lies about my marriage, my wife and my children and for attempting to destroy my family with fabrications, falsehood and fake news I hereby place a curse on Sowore of Saharareporters and his family.They shall die by the sword and they shall know no peace.It is done!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/949359700809789440

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by sirequity(m): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by Huee(f): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lol cheesy
grin

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by Guestlander: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
FFK is so witless. Lmao, I guess this is how Buhari feels when he is making up stories about him.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by Okoroawusa: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
If curse dey work FFK for don die sinceeeee!

192 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by NaoSlay: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2018

This guy madness is comical, see the curse he placed, I remember the time he said Buhari is using NEPA bill as certificate.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by jaymichael(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
He should go play for inside shit or he should take a rope to go hang himself or he should drink a full 1liter sniper insecticide into his drugs ravaged system.
How many lies has he told against the person of PMB that the President responded to. He can dish out but he can't receive. He is an unstable junkie anyway, what do one expect from such a fellow?

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by Evablizin(f): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
shocked

Your prayers will only work if you've not lied against anybody. I doubt if you're innocent of this.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by Oche211(m): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
Time will tell.
Bt i stand with Sahara reporters on this.
Forget the public show nd gra gra, they are all coming from a main at a difficult moment of pain.
Time will surely reveal the truth to us because FFK marriage is gone.
I still stand with Sahara reporters.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
Keep allowing the ipob to lick your ass jare gringrin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by Guestlander: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sowore should please do more "investigative reports" on him.
Lol

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by Oche211(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
jaymichael:
He should go play for inside shit or he should take a rope to go hang himself or he should drink a full 1liter sniper insecticide into his drugs ravaged system.
How many lies has he told against the person of PMB that the President responded to. He can dish out but he can't receive. He is an unstable junkie anyway, what do one expect from such a fellow?
you dey mind the guy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by onitshaowerri: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
abdelrahman:
Keep allowing the ipob to lick your ass jare gringrin

Abi. Play the game while it's still sweet. grin
Where is NKEM Olunloyo?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by MrHistorian: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
On behalf of PMB. . .I place a curse on FFK too that he will never be let off the bondage of coke sniffing. tongue tongue

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by Oche211(m): 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
Guestlander:
Sowore should please do more "investigative reports" on him.
Lol
i'll love that.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by kodded(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2018

waiting for MSC to destroy BBC smiley

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 06, 2018
Guestlander:
FFK is so witless. Lmao, I guess this is how Buhari feels when he is making up stories about him.
Dude can't even take half of the bashing and all he does to the president . lmao
Yeye dy smell

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by Jesusloveyou: 12:06am On Jan 06, 2018
Curse from that your idiotic pig mouth

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by okoyemekun(m): 1:05am On Jan 06, 2018
Kai,i like FFK,there are two types of politicians in Nigeria,those who are elected and those who will never be elected but will be appointed,FFK belongs to the later.
20 yrs of democracy and the dude has never contested an election,but still manages to stay relevant, amaechi has contested election four times and won three,did mago mago for one,Okoroacha has contested four times,lost two and won two,even Buhari has contested four times,but has won on only one occasion, but people like FFK and his ilks know they have ZERO electoral value and the only way they will ever be relevant in Nigeria is to make all the noise they can, and become either ethnic or religious warlord, now he has done the unthinkable,have a prophet/Apostle/General overseer see prophetic yagayaga concerning his home. Biko FFK,2019 is around the corner, time to stop all this hullabaloo and contest for election, if not expect the noise from FFK to enter second base(IN FELA'S VOICE) as the little change from fayose and wike will soon dry up oooo.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
Huee:
Lol cheesy
grin

Hey Huee. Follow me back. I had no access to my former mail. I just changed the mail to this account a minute ago wink
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Femi Fani Kayode is crazy, dem no dey play with you again?

Oga, lock up joor...

She na virgin you married the gal ni?

What type of stupid curse be that?

Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by temptnow: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Why is nairaland supporting all the lies from Sharia reporters??

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
FFK, where's your wife? The curse should come her this time. Haba, why is she quiet about this when we all know she is social media friendly?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by blackbeau1(f): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
The way FFKIS reacting to this, I'm beginning to think there's an iota of truth somewhere in this story.
'The lady doth protest too much'

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by bedspread: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hmm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by AHCB: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
"Action speak louder than words".
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by sureheaven(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hahahaha grin grin grin so this dunce and clown knows it pains to a lot when u talk shiit about other without verifying. U said worst of okorocha, Lai mohammed, amaechi and others.

16 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by So101: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Very cheap move..why not sue if you feel they are lying? Mumu ffk. Anyways e no concern me!

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by CaptainGOOD: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Curse doesn't work.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by Atiku2019: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
smiley
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by emeka2847: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
This ffk well so?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians / Jonathan: I Did Not Leave Empty Treasury / Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.