Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Germany My Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany My Country (8378 Views)

Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant / Job Seekers Visa Germany / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany My Country by ibrahimdoc: 12:57am On Jan 06, 2018
Germany is really a nice place but life here is not as easy as some people think. you really have to be hard working to make it here. But the good news is there are lots of Jobs here. I really want to use this medium to Thank God for his goodness in my life. i applied for visa and i didn't submit most of the documents required of me, the ones i submitted were all photo copies yet my visa was given to me. Its all by his grace, prayer really works. thank u my people and God bless you all.

5 Likes

Re: Germany My Country by travelpoint: 1:33am On Jan 06, 2018
ibrahimdoc:
Germany is really a nice place but life here is not as easy as some people think. you really have to be hard working to make it here. But the good news is there are lots of Jobs here. I really want to use this medium to Thank God for his goodness in my life. i applied for visa and i didn't submit most of the documents required of me, the ones i submitted were all photo copies yet my visa was given to me. Its all by his grace, prayer really works. thank u my people and God bless you all.
You applied for visit Visa or job visa. Also have you traveled to Germany before?
Re: Germany My Country by ibrahimdoc: 1:40am On Jan 06, 2018
travelpoint:

You applied for visit Visa or job visa. Also have you traveled to Germany before?

I have not been to Germany before, I applied for business visa.
Re: Germany My Country by dayjeee(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
ibrahimdoc:
congratulations sir, which part of Germany are u?
Re: Germany My Country by jamzeey(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Pls sir I want to as like hw much doe sit cost u to gt d visa coz am. Really planning on traveling there as well dis years by God's grace and would b so. Glad to. Hear bak frm u
Re: Germany My Country by ibrahimdoc: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
jamzeey:
Pls sir I want to as like hw much doe sit cost u to gt d visa coz am. Really planning on traveling there as well dis years by God's grace and would b so. Glad to. Hear bak frm u

it cost me 21,500 only just the visa fee. 60 euros. i did not use agent. i went on my own.

1 Like

Re: Germany My Country by ibrahimdoc: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
dayjeee:
congratulations sir, which part of Germany are u?

i am in munich the richest city in germany.

3 Likes

Re: Germany My Country by dayjeee(m): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
ibrahimdoc:

congratulation once again. Hope you're enjoying the place. I'm also working on masters admission there this winter
Re: Germany My Country by Obinnau(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
ibrahimdoc:

it cost me 21,500 only just the visa fee. 60 euros. i did not use agent. i went on my own.
i believe you showed bank account evidence. we will be very grateful if you can give us an overview of the requirements and how you satisfied them. Allah continue to bless your hustle

4 Likes

Re: Germany My Country by ibrahimdoc: 2:12am On Jan 09, 2018
Obinnau:
i believe you showed bank account evidence. we will be very grateful if you can give us an overview of the requirements and how you satisfied them. Allah continue to bless your hustle

yes i showed both personal account and company's account. i dnt really have much money in my personal. just a little below 400k but my personal account too didn't have so much just about 10million. but the cash flow is crazy. large sums go in and out on daily basis. what they look at is not ur balance but the money that goes in and out of your account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany My Country by ibrahimdoc: 2:19am On Jan 09, 2018
Obinnau:

my brother i satisfied them because they believe i have something tangible doing in nigeria. but if they were to judge me by the requirement i submitted they wouldn't have given me the visa. cos i did directly opposite of what they required of me. but dnt do like me oooo we are different bro. i wish u the best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Germany My Country by Obinnau(m): 6:01am On Jan 09, 2018
Sage advice. thanks very much
Re: Germany My Country by Dgovernor88: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2018
ibrahimdoc:

yes i showed both personal account and company's account. i dnt really have much money in my personal. just a little below 400k but my personal account too didn't have so much just about 10million. but the cash flow is crazy. large sums go in and out on daily basis. what they look at is not ur balance but the money that goes in and out of your account.
sir which of the link did you use to submit your applications or did you submit directly to their embassy, and what are the requirements for processing the visa and is it mandatory that one have to submit company account thank you God bless you.
Re: Germany My Country by daryoor(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2018
this op na!

give us detials na!

we are appy for u, we will like to know the type of visa u applied for and how u went about it, although there are many topic on german visa, give us your own story if not for info for motivation
Re: Germany My Country by Eleniyan15: 9:45am On Jan 10, 2018
But egbon last year you were asking for information about German visa
You got married to a German

How come business visa Now??

1 Like

Re: Germany My Country by ibrahimdoc: 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
Eleniyan15:
But egbon last year you were asking for information about German visa
You got married to a German

How come business visa Now??

If you like you believe if you like don't believe. that one na your business.

1 Like

Re: Germany My Country by Eleniyan15: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
ibrahimdoc:

If you like you believe if you like don't believe. that one na your business.

Why you being aggressive
angry

Hide your face jaare

5 Likes

Re: Germany My Country by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
ibrahimdoc:

help with the steps you went through
You might be helping someone as well don't be evasive. Congratulations on your visa approval

1 Like

Re: Germany My Country by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
That's y I hate some of these waka-pass guys. They get 1 little tin and they start playing God. Explain something in simple terms to help others, u start forming anger. No wonder good fortunes Don't last with certain ppeople bc of stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Germany My Country by ibrahimdoc: 6:15am On Feb 03, 2018
Fwesh101:

help with the steps you went through
You might be helping someone as well don't be evasive. Congratulations on your visa approval

bro i dnt come here so often nowadays cos of my many engagements so bear with me for my late response. it goes like this. get someone living in germany to send you invitation. if i must suggest business is better for u. then you check the embassey's checklist and go with all their requirements. by the way are u married or single?
Re: Germany My Country by jgbemson1: 7:32am On Feb 03, 2018
What of if someone doesn't have anyone in Germany
Re: Germany My Country by ibrahimdoc: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
jgbemson1:
What of if someone doesn't have anyone in Germany

there are other options if you dnt have anyone in germany. but i am not really familiar with that. i only can tell u how i came here, i was given business Iv.
Re: Germany My Country by jgbemson1: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
i will be glad if u can help me with other options
Re: Germany My Country by kaiceecool: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Congrats bro... Like how much in total did u spend to land in Germany?
Visa + Flight Ticket + Every other thing
Re: Germany My Country by Kingelk: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
ibrahimdoc:

[hey ibrahim im in bamberg.quote author=kaiceecool post=64843061]Congrats bro... Like how much in total did u spend to land in Germany?
Visa + Flight Ticket + Every other thing[/quote]
Re: Germany My Country by ibrahimdoc: 1:46am On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=kaiceecool post=64843061]Congrats bro... Like how much in total did u spend to land in Germany?
Visa + Flight Ticket + Every other thing[/quote

visa fee:21,500
flight:455,000

then going to lagos and coming back cost me about 60k. i dnt reside in lagos and when i visit i use cab. i went to lagos two times. one for filling of form online at the embassey. the second time was for my interview.

1 Like

Re: Germany My Country by suxes2005(m): 6:15am On Feb 07, 2018
Kingelk:
[hey ibrahim im in bamberg.quote author=kaiceecool post=64843061]Congrats bro... Like how much in total did u spend to land in Germany?
Visa + Flight Ticket + Every other thing

You can actually fill the form and schedule an appointment online.

1 Like

Re: Germany My Country by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 09, 2018
ibrahimdoc:

bro i dnt come here so often nowadays cos of my many engagements so bear with me for my late response. it goes like this. get someone living in germany to send you invitation. if i must suggest business is better for u. then you check the embassey's checklist and go with all their requirements. by the way are u married or single?

Thank you I'm single
Re: Germany My Country by Kingelk: 9:16am On Feb 11, 2018
How long have u been in Germany?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Some Nice Places In Akwa Ibom State / 8 Worst Experiences While Taking A Road Trip / UKBA Staff Are Rejecting African Visas Unfairly - Independent Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.