Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily (18817 Views)

Learn How To Do Picture Manipulation And Make Money Teach Others / Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How / Checkout How To Make Quick Money Online.upto N5000 Per Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by living2013(m): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
bkuranga:
Sorry guys I got banned for a reason I don't know.

I will update the thread very soon.
ok
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
bkuranga:
Good day, knowing that to earn these days is somehow difficult after my many trials and errors. I am able to make some $$ doing simple and at the same time difficult jobs online.

I AM TALKING ABOUT TRANSCRIBING, BUT NOT JUST THAT

HOW TO DO IT WITH LESS STRESS AND COMPLETE MANY TASK EXCELLENTLY.

ONLY FOR HUSTLERS LIKE ME, AS MONEY EARNED FROM TRANSCRIBING MAY BE WAY TOO LOW FOR SOME BIG GUYS HERE.

PLEASE DO NOT MIND MY ENGLISH, GRAMMARLY COVERS THAT FOR ME AND I AM NOT USING THAT HERE.

SO ANY ONE INTERESTED IN POSSIBLE RUBBISH I HAVE TO TEACH ? wink
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Finest4luv1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
intrested
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sorry for the delay guys.

Yes, I know since I started and mentioned the word "transcribing" those who are not familiar with the word must have consulted Google to read about it. If so, bravo.

But let me just give a brief explanation of what I am talking about.

As a transcriber, what u do is just that u listen to audio/video files and write what u hear out.

So what do u need to do this ?

*A laptop/desktop computer with internet access.
*The ability and will to type correct English (If u are average, Grammarly will help u a lot).
*Headset or Noise free environment
*Ability to receive international payment I.e PayPal or Payoneer (If u have issues with this, I will be open to assist u, but u can't)

SO, WHERE TO GET TRANSCRIPTION JOBS ?

There are many companies hiring transcribers as we have
*Scribie
*Speachpad
*Transcribeme
*Crowdsurfwork
*Gotrascript nd so on.

But I will be limiting my scope to the last two.

Crowdsurfwork
It is an online transcribing, translation and writing company that hire freelancers worldwide
*To start*
1. Browse crowdsurfwork.com and create an individual account.
2.Then, u will be expected to take a test. Which u must pass at least 80% of. If you don’t pass this test , u can create a new account and take the test again
3. After successful completion of the test, crowdsurfwork support will review ur application and your account will be linked to the work place
4. When you receive this congratulation mail, then you can start work and start earning.

I will stop here today, so u can go through the above procesa beefore my next post if u have any problem. Please post it here....

NEXT WILL BE HOW TO MAXIMIZE UR EARNING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by lakesidepapa(m): 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
bkuranga:
Sorry for the delay guys.

Yes, I know since I started and mentioned the word "transcribing" those who are not familiar with the word must have consulted Google to read about it. If so, bravo.

But let me just give a brief explanation of what I am talking about.

As a transcriber, what u do is just that u listen to audio/video files and write what u hear out.

So what do u need to do this ?

*A laptop/desktop computer with internet access.
*The ability and will to type correct English (If u are average, Grammarly will help u a lot).
*Headset or Noise free environment
*Ability to receive international payment I.e PayPal or Payoneer (If u have issues with this, I will be open to assist u, but u can't)

SO, WHERE TO GET TRANSCRIPTION JOBS ?

There are many companies hiring transcribers as we have
*Scribie
*Speachpad
*Transcribeme
*Crowdsurfwork
*Gotrascript nd so on.

But I will be limiting my scope to the last two.

Crowdsurfwork
It is an online transcribing, translation and writing company that hire freelancers worldwide
*To start*
1. Browse crowdsurfwork.com and create an individual account.
2.Then, u will be expected to take a test. Which u must pass at least 80% of. If you don’t pass this test , u can create a new account and take the test again
3. After successful completion of the test, crowdsurfwork support will review ur application and your account will be linked to the work place
4. When you receive this congratulation mail, then you can start work and start earning.

I will stop here today, so u can go through the above procesa beefore my next post if u have any problem. Please post it here....

NEXT WILL BE HOW TO MAXIMIZE UR EARNING

God bless you!
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Olaxbolax100: 1:09am On Jan 11, 2018
Crowdsurfwork isn't accepting Nigerians again. Despite having passed their exams 100%, my friends were not recruited. About 5 of them. Is there any solution to this please??
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Olaxbolax100: 1:11am On Jan 11, 2018
And I don't think they use payooneer
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Ausmark: 6:37am On Jan 11, 2018
makywhite@gmail.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by pjjack26: 7:48am On Jan 11, 2018
aselemi26@gmail.com
I'm interested.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by pjjack26: 7:48am On Jan 11, 2018
aselemi26@gmail.com
I'm interested.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 8:02am On Jan 11, 2018
Olaxbolax100:
Crowdsurfwork isn't accepting Nigerians again. Despite having passed their exams 100%, my friends were not recruited. About 5 of them. Is there any solution to this please??

they accept Nigerians, tell ur friends to send a message to support@crwodsurfwork.com to know what brings the delay.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2018
Olaxbolax100:
And I don't think they use payooneer

check my post well. I am not saying crowdsurf accept payoneer.

when I reached gotranscript part, then payoneer will come in.

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by jmanity: 10:29am On Jan 11, 2018
For crowdsurfwork, can I receive payment via PayPal in Nigeria? if yes, how? I don't think Nigerians can receive payment via PayPal they can only make payments.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Saveasoul: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2018
bkuranga:

they accept Nigerians, tell ur friends to send a message to support@crwodsurfwork.com to know what brings the delay.
bro they hardly accept Nigerian I don write there test like 3times and I scored 89% still yet no solution I don send massage for there support service tire If you can get me a crowdsurf already account i will pay you #2000 pls bro
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
jmanity:
For crowdsurfwork, can I receive payment via PayPal in Nigeria? if yes, how? I don't think Nigerians can receive payment via PayPal they can only make payments.

u need to have a verified paypal account, we can talk about that later .
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Saveasoul:
bro they hardly accept Nigerian I don write there test like 3times and I scored 89% still yet no solution I don send massage for there support service tire If you can get me a crowdsurf already account i will pay you #2000 pls bro

what is the reply u got from support?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Saveasoul: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
I didn't get any reply till 2day and am still checking my email
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by adomuwiner(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by TheBlackChild(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
odconcepts9@gmail.com . Thank you.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Japheth17: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
interested in it bro
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Dunsinglo: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
bkuranga:
Good day, knowing that to earn these days is somehow difficult after my many trials and errors. I am able to make some $$ doing simple and at the same time difficult jobs online.

I AM TALKING ABOUT TRANSCRIBING, BUT NOT JUST THAT

HOW TO DO IT WITH LESS STRESS AND COMPLETE MANY TASK EXCELLENTLY.

ONLY FOR HUSTLERS LIKE ME, AS MONEY EARNED FROM TRANSCRIBING MAY BE WAY TOO LOW FOR SOME BIG GUYS HERE.

PLEASE DO NOT MIND MY ENGLISH, GRAMMARLY COVERS THAT FOR ME AND I AM NOT USING THAT HERE.

SO ANY ONE INTERESTED IN POSSIBLE RUBBISH I HAVE TO TEACH ? wink

Am interested
Dxbitcoin@gmail.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by dublinkmy6: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Please I'm interested. E-mail: jonbizmail@gmail.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by williams080: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
please share here williamsblessing04@gmail.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by williams080: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
please i am interested kindly share with me please sir, this is my email williamsblessing04@gmail.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2018
Saveasoul:
I didn't get any reply till 2day and am still checking my email

To know the status of ur application, write a message to support@crowdsurfwork.com

u will be replied within minutes.

u must have failed the video test.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Saveasoul: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2018
bkuranga:

To know the status of ur application, write a message to support@crowdsurfwork.com

u will be replied within minutes.

u must have failed the video test.
but can you get me crowdsurf already account i will give #2000 pls
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 8:54am On Jan 18, 2018
Saveasoul:
but can you get me crowdsurf already account i will give #2000 pls

that is unethical.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by charlly2016(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2018
Fully interested charllychim@gmail.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bonnyz: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Am interested: nnebonny@gmail.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by OBTMOS(m): 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Please can I use a phone?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Saveasoul: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
bkuranga:

that is unethical.
I know is not moral but am good with transcription I have worked with gotrancription before so I will not brake there law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buy USA Used Laptops At Cheap Prices Here. / Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) / Refreshing Health Drink.it Cures, Ashman,cancer, Ulcer, Diabetes, Gastritis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.