Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily (18927 Views)

Learn How To Do Picture Manipulation And Make Money Teach Others / Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How / Checkout How To Make Quick Money Online.upto N5000 Per Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Dollabiz: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2018
Too many ways
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by viktor88: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
op, this is ur lecture is 2 slow, no update
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
YEAH, CAN WE MOVE ON? I AM SURE WE CAN.
I BELIEVE MOST OF YOU GUYS MUST HAVE GOTTEN AN ACCOUNT BY NOW...but should you find it difficult to get a crowdsurf account don't worry as you can still work with GT who give room for novice unlike CS

On to the next point
HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR EARNINGS
What is the essence of working like elephant and eating like a rat? embarassed
No one will want that, So as a transcriber how can u maximize those 0.1,0.9 and 2.33 usd?
1, TRY TO INCREASE UR SPEED
2, TRY TO INCREASE UR SPEED AGAIN
3, TRY TO INCREASE UR SPEED AGAIN & AGAIN

Sorry for that little rubbish, but not totally rubbish as possible points i could mention will still bring us back to speed.

So now u will need to know how to increase ur speed right ?
Yeah, typing speed matters but not alot.
I type around 50 wpm but i do finish jobs hours quicker than my friend who type @80 wpm.

WHAT YOU NEED? LOOK DOWN

1, AUTO TRANSCRIPTION APP.
2, GRAMMARLY OR OTHER GRAMMAR APPS TO HELP U WITH CORRECTION OF SENTENCE esp. IF U ARE SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO IS NOT THAT GOOD IN ENGLISH.

There are more hints but please allow me to stop there for a reason.

ENJOY THAT FOR NOW, APPLY IT AND GIVE UR FEEDBACK THEN WE CAN MOVE ON.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by femora007(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
bkuranga:
I BELIEVE MOST OF YOU GUYS MUST HAVE GOTTEN AN ACCOUNT BY NOW...but should you find it difficult to get a crowdsurf account don't worry as you can still work with GT who give room for novice unlike CS

On to the next point
No one will want that, So as a transcriber how can u maximize those 0.1,0.9 and 2.33 usd?

Sorry for that little rubbish, but not totally rubbish as possible points i could mention will still bring us back to speed.

I type around 50 wpm but i do finish jobs hours quicker than my friend who type @80 wpm.

WHAT YOU NEED? LOOK DOWN

2, GRAMMARLY OR OTHER GRAMMAR APPS TO HELP U WITH CORRECTION OF SENTENCE esp. IF U ARE SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO IS NOT THAT GOOD IN ENGLISH.

Does GT pays thru payoneer? And btw crowd & gt who has d higher pay rate?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
femora007:
Does GT pays thru payoneer? And btw crowd & gt who has d higher pay rate?

YES AND CS.

BUT FOR A NOVICE IT IS BETTER TO START AT GT, UR ERROR WONT RECEIVE MUCH PENALTY UNLIKE CS.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Hunry: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
bkuranga:

On to the next point

WHAT YOU NEED? LOOK DOWN

which transcription app do you use
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by femora007(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
bkuranga:

YES AND CS.

BUT FOR A NOVICE IT IS BETTER TO START AT GT, UR ERROR WONT RECEIVE MUCH PENALTY UNLIKE CS.
Thanks. which other one accept payoneer?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by obviouscrab2109(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
This interests me
Alebiosueyo@gmail.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by theo1477(m): 6:40am On Jan 24, 2018
I'm interested theoakpe@gmail.com. I hope with your busy schedules you would attend to us
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2018
Hunry:

which transcription app do you use

I use dragon
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Hunry: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2018
bkuranga:

I use dragon
couldn't find it on playstore, is it a free or paid app & how do i get it
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by geebehn(m): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hunry:

couldn't find it on playstore, is it a free or paid app & how do i get it

Dragon is a PC software, I'm not sure if they av the mobile version.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Henryceo: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
pls i'm interested. henryugochukwu25@gmail.com. help me pls
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Hunry: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
geebehn:

Dragon is a PC software, I'm not sure if they av the mobile version.
yea, DNS

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Hunry: 12:03am On Jan 29, 2018
bukaranga wat hapun. fuel don finish?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 05, 2018
I have the infinity transcription foot pedal for transcriptions.

If interested, you can contact me on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 10:01am On Feb 05, 2018
simonjo:
I have the infinity transcription foot pedal for transcriptions.

If interested, you can contact me on whatsapp

A STUDENT OF MINE NEED THIS...
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
STILL FOLLOWING? CAN WE PROCEED?
A COMMENT IS ENOUGH.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by biuti(f): 1:45am On Feb 09, 2018
bkuranga:
STILL FOLLOWING?
CAN WE PROCEED?

A COMMENT IS ENOUGH.

Yes please
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by dublinkmy6: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2018
oga na master....
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Good Evening Boss & Bosses.

Apology for the usual delay... Remember I told u I'm an hustler like you guys. So, I have to work my ass off when I still can.. But this weekend I'm taking a break from TRANSCRIBING.

At least that will ensure we move forward with the tutorial.

Straight down to the topic.....
Since i updated my signature and add my contact no. I have been getting loads of messages.
Some of the request are:
1) CROWSURFWORK TEST ANSWER
2) GOTRANSCRIPT TEST ANSWER
3) TRANSCRIBEM TEST ANSWER
4) CASTINGWORDS TEST ANSER
SOME EVEN REQUEST FOR CROWSURFWORK & GOTRANSCRIPT ACCOUNT.

I turned down virtually all these requests because what is the essence of selling an account for you when u won't be able to work on ur own? I will get paid giving you an account but I won't be proud of my self seeing u struggling to make money after spending to buy the account.

I am not here to make money from you guys and if at all I'm to do that-- then it must be for a service that will justify such.

Try the TEST u won't get killed, if u fail it then contact me... I can at least input some things when I'm less busy.

Dropping something on GOTRANSCRIPT test soon...

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by emmy5000(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
EMMANUELEDDY44@GMAIL.COM
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by ebenezary(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2018
bkuranga:
STILL FOLLOWING?
CAN WE PROCEED?

A COMMENT IS ENOUGH.
I am waiting every day to hear from though l have done lot of research but am unable to download dragon and access code for grammarly. Hope you can help me out on these two softwares

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by greenalwaz: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
@op no update yet...
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
greenalwaz:
@op no update yet...

I have to slow down because I notice my people don't comment yet... seem I'm not communicating.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by michaelolayinka(m): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
nice job bro.
please keep the updates coming, we are following.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by lucyqueen(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2018
bkuranga:
Good day, knowing that to earn these days is somehow difficult after my many trials and errors. I am able to make some $$ doing simple and at the same time difficult jobs online.

I AM TALKING ABOUT TRANSCRIBING, BUT NOT JUST THAT

HOW TO DO IT WITH LESS STRESS AND COMPLETE MANY TASK EXCELLENTLY.

ONLY FOR HUSTLERS LIKE ME, AS MONEY EARNED FROM TRANSCRIBING MAY BE WAY TOO LOW FOR SOME BIG GUYS HERE.

PLEASE DO NOT MIND MY ENGLISH, GRAMMARLY COVERS THAT FOR ME AND I AM NOT USING THAT HERE.

SO ANY ONE INTERESTED IN POSSIBLE RUBBISH I HAVE TO TEACH ? wink

interested. harydone@yahoo.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by dan1ng: 11:00am On Feb 13, 2018
I have been following this topic for a while. I'm yet to really get the strategy for making the @20 daily. Currently I work on crowdsurf but I've not been able to achieve $20 a day, the highest I have gone is $15, and it has been once, and it took me working for about 15 hours. So, I'll appreciate if you can explain in details how to get $20 daily. If possible let me know how I can contact you directly
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by zoroby(m): 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
I am interested. brighteze008@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by zoroby(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
I am interested. brighteze008@gmail.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by solepager(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
bkuranga:

u need to have a verified paypal account, we can talk about that later .

Hi. Do you have the dragon app for pc. Can you send it to me pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buy USA Used Laptops At Cheap Prices Here. / Refreshing Health Drink.it Cures, Ashman,cancer, Ulcer, Diabetes, Gastritis. / Get Quick Loans In Lagos Today!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.