Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily - Adverts (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily (18956 Views)

Learn How To Do Picture Manipulation And Make Money Teach Others / Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How / Checkout How To Make Quick Money Online.upto N5000 Per Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by SuccessRich(m): 11:51pm On May 25, 2018
Interested
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
I had to abandon this thread because one of NL moderators moved it to the section which is arguably the most hidden on this forum. I can't understand the motive behind that.

So sorry I couldn't summon the courage to recreate similar thread again. I fear getting blocked.

Anyway, as many of you witness, Gotranscript has stopped recruitment temporarily, as they are working on preparing a new set of audio because the test answer's been flying up and down on the net.
But you can still work for companies like Castingwords, Takenotetyping and others.

I will create another group where I will list more companies, let hope it's not hidden too.

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
bkuranga:
I had to abandon this thread because one of NL moderators moved it to the section which is arguably the most hidden on this forum. I can't understand the motive behind that.

So sorry I couldn't summon the courage to recreate similar thread again. I fear getting blocked.

Anyway, as many of you witness, Gotranscript has stopped recruitment temporarily, as they are working on preparing a new set of audio because the test answer's been flying up and down on the net.
But you can still work for companies like Castingwords, Takenotetyping and others.

I will create another group where I will list more companies, let hope it's not hidden too.
Hello, brother. Has anything changed with regard to these Gotranscript guys hiring? My friend and I can't pass their giudlines quiz. We have been taking the test without success. It's really discouraging. They keep saying wrong answers. How are we ever goingbto be able to take their audio test without passing this. I have even gone to YouTube to get expos and I followed the instructions there without success. Is this simply because they are no linger hiring or are they just not taking Nigerians?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by rm94(m): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Hello, brother. Has anything changed with regard to these Gotranscript guys hiring? My friend and I can't pass their giudlines quiz. We have been taking the test without success. It's really discouraging. They keep saying wrong answers. How are we ever goingbto be able to take their audio test without passing this. I have even gone to YouTube to get expos and I followed the instructions there without success. Is this simply because they are no linger hiring or are they just not taking Nigerians?
Nothing has changed. Gotranscript is still hiring. I just wrote the test and waiting for the reply. As regards the Quiz, It means you didn't get some of the questions right. The current Test is speaking on Options in shares and stocks. If you remember some of the quiz questions you find challenging, I can help you with the answers here.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2018
rm94:

Nothing has changed. Gotranscript is still hiring. I just wrote the test and waiting for the reply. As regards the Quiz, It means you didn't get some of the questions right. The current Test is speaking on Options in shares and stocks. If you remember some of the quiz questions you find challenging, I can help you with the answers here.
Thanks, for caring, brother. I have passed the quiz with help from someone. I am about to take the audio test. But this their response time of 30-60 days is something else o. Does it necessarily take that long?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by rm94(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Thanks, for caring, brother. I have passed the quiz with help from someone. I am about to take the audio test. But this their response time of 30-60 days is something else o. Does it necessarily take that long?
Just share their link on social media. Their response times reduces to about 3 weeks. They gaining cheap advert from the links you post on facebook, twitter, and the likes. This would have cost them millions of dollars.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Clone2020(m): 1:14am On Jul 30, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 6:27am On Jul 30, 2018
Clone2020:
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293

Oh, he's here. The sure guy.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Clone2020(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2018
bkuranga:

Oh, he's here. The sure guy.

Hahaha, chairman na your thread b this? I no go spam am abeg. Well done.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Clone2020:

Hahaha, chairman na your thread b this? I no go spam am abeg. Well done.

I don't count that as spam... You're a real guy. I'm only endorsing your advert.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Clone2020(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
bkuranga:

I don't count that as spam... You're a real guy. I'm only endorsing your advert.

Oh, thanks bro

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by gift01: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2018
Seems you all are busy making money. is it too late for me to start?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Heyzee5: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2019
Op, did you move the thread elsewhere?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by 3RNEST(m): 4:19am On Jul 03, 2019
Heyzee5:
Op, did you move the thread elsewhere?
Best thread ever, Google brought me here.. shocked
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by dianadsouza: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2019
lakesidepapa:

God bless you!

Well!! if you are thinking to make money by sitting at home, then no worries transcribeme is one of the best place to make money all you have to do is typing work. transcribeme pays you for typing.
Also, you can check: Transcribeme review
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by lakesidepapa(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
dianadsouza:

Well!! if you are thinking to make money by sitting at home, then no worries transcribeme is one of the best place to make money all you have to do is typing work. transcribeme pays you for typing.

Getting paypal account is an issue nw..
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by lakesidepapa(m): 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
dianadsouza:

How can I kick start and how long does their test review takes?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 12:07am On Aug 06, 2019
lakesidepapa:

Getting paypal account is an issue nw..

That shouldn't be an issue.
You can set up PayPal of your own.
I'm sorry if it feels like I abandoned this thread.
It's highly discouraging how one of the Mods pushed the topic to an hidden category.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by lakesidepapa(m): 7:47am On Aug 06, 2019
bkuranga:

That shouldn't be an issue.
You can set up PayPal of your own.
I'm sorry if it feels like I abandoned this thread.
It's highly discouraging how one of the Mods pushed the topic to an hidden category.

Oh really! Thats NL for you, I don't know their motive neither but this is a great thread, you just have to keep it alive and move it on.

Btw,Amidst scribe,Speachpad,Transcribeme,Crowdsurfwok Gotrascript, Which one of them is recruiting very fast and reliable to work with as it stand and how can kick i start?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2019
lakesidepapa:

Oh really! Thats NL for you, I don't know their motive neither but this is a great thread, you just have to keep it alive and move it on.

Btw,Amidst scribe,Speachpad,Transcribeme,Crowdsurfwok Gotrascript, Which one of them is recruiting very fast and reliable to work with as it stand and how can kick i start?

GoTranscript is almost-always open for application.
If you can scale the test and able to wait for the result as it can take up to 60 days, it's maybe the best place to start as a beginner.

Scribie is good too, but you need a verified PayPal before you can apply.

QA-World will reply you in less than 60mins of your application but according to some guys, they finds it difficult to earn meaningful coins on QA. Something I don't really buy into, because QA has one of the best quality when it comes to audio.

You just have to master any of the platform's guidelines, don't use your discretion.
Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by crowntoro(f): 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
bkuranga:

GoTranscript is almost-always open for application.
If you can scale the test and able to wait for the result as it can take up to 60 days, it's maybe the best place to start as a beginner.

Scribie is good too, but you need a verified PayPal before you can apply.

QA-World will reply you in less than 60mins of your application but according to some guys, they finds it difficult to earn meaningful coins on QA. Something I don't really buy into, because QA has one of the best quality when it comes to audio.

You just have to master any of the platform's guidelines, don't use your discretion.
Have a great day.
how do I receive payment from these online jobs?
I'm finding it difficult to open a PayPal account
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 6:24am On Nov 10, 2019
crowntoro:
how do I receive payment from these online jobs?
I'm finding it difficult to open a PayPal account

I can get you a verified PayPal with your name and details....

I trip to my Whatsapp is all you need.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by samsard(m): 9:35am On Mar 04, 2020
bkuranga:
Sorry for the delay guys.

Yes, I know since I started and mentioned the word "transcribing" those who are not familiar with the word must have consulted Google to read about it. If so, bravo.

But let me just give a brief explanation of what I am talking about.

As a transcriber, what u do is just that u listen to audio/video files and write what u hear out.

So what do u need to do this ?

*A laptop/desktop computer with internet access.
*The ability and will to type correct English (If u are average, Grammarly will help u a lot).
*Headset or Noise free environment
*Ability to receive international payment I.e PayPal or Payoneer (If u have issues with this, I will be open to assist u, but u can't)

SO, WHERE TO GET TRANSCRIPTION JOBS ?

There are many companies hiring transcribers as we have
*Scribie
*Speachpad
*Transcribeme
*Crowdsurfwork
*Gotrascript nd so on.

But I will be limiting my scope to the last two.

Crowdsurfwork
It is an online transcribing, translation and writing company that hire freelancers worldwide
*To start*
1. Browse crowdsurfwork.com and create an individual account.
2.Then, u will be expected to take a test. Which u must pass at least 80% of. If you don’t pass this test , u can create a new account and take the test again
3. After successful completion of the test, crowdsurfwork support will review ur application and your account will be linked to the work place
4. When you receive this congratulation mail, then you can start work and start earning.

I will stop here today, so u can go through the above procesa beefore my next post if u have any problem. Please post it here....

NEXT WILL BE HOW TO MAXIMIZE UR EARNING
Hello. The test video won't play on my end, what could be the issue?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by samsard(m): 5:27am On Mar 20, 2020
bkuranga:

check my post well. I am not saying crowdsurf accept payoneer.

when I reached gotranscript part, then payoneer will come in.
Please, do you have any idea how I can request my Gotranscript payout through payoneer?
The process is rather opaque
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2020
samsard:
Please, do you have any idea how I can request my Gotranscript payout through payoneer?
The process is rather opaque

Sorry, but I abandoned this thread a while back...

Were you able to solve this?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by samsard(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2020
bkuranga:

Sorry, but I abandoned this thread a while back...

Were you able to solve this?
Yes, sure.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2020
samsard:
Yes, sure.

Great! Forgive me for the super-late reply.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by samsard(m): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
bkuranga:

Great! Forgive me for the super-late reply.
No ish, bro. I'm sure you were attending to important things grin
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by RockhouseCafe: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buy USA Used Laptops At Cheap Prices Here. / Refreshing Health Drink.it Cures, Ashman,cancer, Ulcer, Diabetes, Gastritis. / Get Quick Loans In Lagos Today!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.