Stats: 3,150,081 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) (34685 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Couple Who Used Keke For Their Wedding Celebrate 5th Anniversary. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by jamariwolf2(f): 6:27am On Jan 06, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

White creamy squirting punna
get back to bed
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by sixtus3606(m): 6:27am On Jan 06, 2018
DeeFlask:
interracial relationship are good
I must marry an Indian/Indonesian
good one!
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by olujegs(m): 6:27am On Jan 06, 2018
hokafor:
Good, enjoy while it last
na you wan go scatter am abi
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by highchief1: 6:28am On Jan 06, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Lol. Black Côck can turn person head ehn
is like your pussy is dusty.go and baf smelling thg

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by jagro: 6:29am On Jan 06, 2018
The Day he Changes to Blue oil then he will stop becoming your Ogiri buh rather your Unwashed Olugbo. grin shocked

Meanwhile

Happy Marriage Anniversary
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by UncleJudax(m): 6:31am On Jan 06, 2018
Yian1:
It makes me remember d childish lines we use in d olden days like "you are d sugar in my tea, d choco in my milo." lol
Childish huh..lines way Davido dem Take de make Money...? angry

Those lines are Evergreen grin cool shocked

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by northvietnam(m): 6:38am On Jan 06, 2018
Sabadon:
it would have actually been u re d "YAM" to my red oil���� if u know what I mean

U dey madt ni

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Bluehill1051: 6:42am On Jan 06, 2018
I am watching a movie now where a virgin is to be used for cleansing in a particular village to appease the gods....dats not my problem sha but the problem here is "the virgin to be used is tonto dike"....how is dat even possible? cry

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by albacete(m): 6:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Look closely, she is far older than the ogbeni.

All for the paper.
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Spoilt4toto: 6:45am On Jan 06, 2018
samuel051:
This man must be an ipob,the signs are there
1. desktop charger head
2.gator at d back of d head(due to years of hawking gala and chinchin)
3. big nose like Camry 2.2 gear lever for smelling money.
4.bald head like vulture/Sahara desert.
5. watch dem flood my mention with negative words like buhari body odor to Nigerians.
6. they will tag me an afonja or abokki which am not.
note: I won't reply any mention because I typed this shiit to piss some certain zombie followers of a coward agitator who is nowhere to be found.
your mate dey celebrate good thing now but you dey hate undecided

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by eightsin(m): 6:48am On Jan 06, 2018
how do i get me a white wife?
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by samuel051: 6:48am On Jan 06, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
your mate dey celebrate good thing now but you dey hate undecided
I be no won reply any mention but ur mate dey hate but gonorrhoea spoil u 4 Toto.
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by davidif: 6:49am On Jan 06, 2018
Finally a naija man married a cute foreigner, ain't that something?

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Spoilt4toto: 6:49am On Jan 06, 2018
samuel051:
I be no won reply any mention but ur mate dey hate but gonorrhoea spoil u 4 Toto.

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by davidif: 6:51am On Jan 06, 2018
KillerBeauty:
Youngie oyinbo wife for a change. I'm impressed

Abi o!! And she even fine on top. Naija boys don dey try small.

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by martineverest(m): 6:54am On Jan 06, 2018
mamaafrik:
Many here are just singing rubbish,this is what you see when oyinbo woman loves you,she loves all about u join,and all the modaaaafuckelr talking about prick,live wire fall on u,na ur prick,or watz ur consignment,awon elenugboro bi shibi iwakara
it's baffling. ..most Nigerians nowadays think marriage is all about sex and money

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Coldfeets: 6:54am On Jan 06, 2018
Igbo amaka.

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by 2shure: 6:54am On Jan 06, 2018
forgeh all these so fuckin whites
in america
a black man got no levels
na woman geh rightz more.
so last last
if she divorce am.
se go turn am to maye
he go dey pay child amsupport.

whites divorce pass anything o.
dnt be carried away
a decision ud regret for the rest of your life.
fuc go tire u

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Sike(m): 6:58am On Jan 06, 2018
HBD TO BOTH OF 'EM

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by koolaid87: 6:58am On Jan 06, 2018
Nah Babe, you got it wrong

You are his YAM

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by bornolowu(m): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2018
MOTIVEBI:
Why must she use red oil and yam
it's a nice delicacy naaaa, you don't like the food ni?
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by id4sho(m): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2018
DeeFlask:
interracial relationship are good
I must marry an Indian/Indonesian
spotted
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by dnawah(m): 7:02am On Jan 06, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Lol. Black Côck can turn person head ehn
experience is the best teacher,well done o!
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by slowice(m): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2018
He didn't goan marry an old woman for greencard like our beloved afonja neighbors grin grin grin

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 7:14am On Jan 06, 2018
jamariwolf2:
get back to bed

Come and make me kiss
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by jbhitler(m): 7:26am On Jan 06, 2018
samuel051:
1. desktop charger head
5. watch dem flood my mention with negative words like buhari body odor to Nigerians.
note: I won't reply any mention because I typed this shiit to piss some certain zombie followers of a coward agitator who is nowhere to be found.
but seriously u dey crasze oh,abeg no kill me with laugh.
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by etoman1(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2018
samuel051:
1. desktop charger head
��� apostle must hear � of this
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by jonero4(m): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2018
;Du r d egg in my egg roll without you am just a bons :Du r d egg in my egg roll without you am just a bons
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 06, 2018
Igbos makes the best husband in nigeria.

Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex / My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control