Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Tecno Is Launching Camon CM, Successor To The Camon CX On January 8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Is Launching Camon CM, Successor To The Camon CX On January 8 (1334 Views)

5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians / Tecno Is Set To Launch Tecno Camon X – To Join The Camon Series / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Is Launching Camon CM, Successor To The Camon CX On January 8 by Ripplz(m): 2:48am On Jan 06, 2018
Since the beginning of the year, Tecno Mobile has been teasing us with images and videos of its upcoming smartphone. The most spectacular thing about these teases is the image of a bezeless smartphone, which hints to the first FullView smartphone from Tecno Mobile.

And just this morning, the company put up a video on its Facebook Page, announcing the launch of the Tecno Camon CM, also called Camon Cmore on January 8. From all indications, this would succeed last year's Camon CX and would definitely come with better features, so for all of you that just purchased the Camon CX not long ago, accept my condolences.

You can read more about the upcoming device here. And I'll be reviewing the phone too when it comes out. Now who's excited?

Re: Tecno Is Launching Camon CM, Successor To The Camon CX On January 8 by Ripplz(m): 2:56am On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Tecno Is Launching Camon CM, Successor To The Camon CX On January 8 by omoalajah(m): 12:44am On Jan 07, 2018
This is the real deal.
Re: Tecno Is Launching Camon CM, Successor To The Camon CX On January 8 by datyorubaboy: 1:12am On Jan 07, 2018
looks great!
Re: Tecno Is Launching Camon CM, Successor To The Camon CX On January 8 by missslimzy(f): 1:45am On Jan 07, 2018
Very beautiful
Re: Tecno Is Launching Camon CM, Successor To The Camon CX On January 8 by Ripplz(m): 3:09am On Jan 07, 2018
datyorubaboy:
looks great!

You can say that again. Bezeless devices look stunning. However, I hope this is what the final build of the Camon CM looks like.
Re: Tecno Is Launching Camon CM, Successor To The Camon CX On January 8 by Ennyholar: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Anticipating the device
Re: Tecno Is Launching Camon CM, Successor To The Camon CX On January 8 by TechAbattoir: 2:54am On Jan 09, 2018
The Camon CM launch date has been shifted to the 9th. Today is the D-day.
Re: Tecno Is Launching Camon CM, Successor To The Camon CX On January 8 by eki2000(m): 6:05am On Jan 09, 2018
I didn't see the launch of the device yesterday, hope it happens today
Re: Tecno Is Launching Camon CM, Successor To The Camon CX On January 8 by TechAbattoir: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2018
eki2000:
That's what I mentioned here
TechAbattoir:
The Camon CM launch date has been shifted to the 9th. Today is the D-day.
The launch is today.
Re: Tecno Is Launching Camon CM, Successor To The Camon CX On January 8 by koskilala: 9:51am On Jan 10, 2018
eki2000:

Oh yeah it has happened
Re: Tecno Is Launching Camon CM, Successor To The Camon CX On January 8 by saxby(f): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2018
Me,am super excited especially to see the full screen display of tecno camon cm
Re: Tecno Is Launching Camon CM, Successor To The Camon CX On January 8 by Ennyholar: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
The Camon CM is actually not a successor of the Camon CX...it's just like an upgraded version if CX Air
Re: Tecno Is Launching Camon CM, Successor To The Camon CX On January 8 by bravesoul247(m): 2:50am On Jan 16, 2018
The device is awesome.
Re: Tecno Is Launching Camon CM, Successor To The Camon CX On January 8 by Ripplz(m): 12:49am On Jan 22, 2018
bravesoul247:
The device is awesome.

If we're talking about aesthetics, you can say that again
Re: Tecno Is Launching Camon CM, Successor To The Camon CX On January 8 by tafat: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
this camon cm is the real deal
Re: Tecno Is Launching Camon CM, Successor To The Camon CX On January 8 by TechAbattoir: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2018
Ennyholar:

Very beautiful device

I already have it for review sef. Should post the unboxing today

(1) (Reply)

Infinix HOT S3 Blush Gold Unboxing & Quick Review / Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Specs And Price In Kenya,nigeria & Ghana / Hybrid sim trays vs dedicated slots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.