Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Miss Attitude - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Miss Attitude (490 Views)

This Will Change Your Attitude To Life - Must Read / Attitude To Life / This Is Why Selling Is Contingent Upon The Attitude Of The Salesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Attitude by AuthenticJ: 5:55am On Jan 06, 2018
And I never liked her, bad enough.
I guess that was only for my pitiable mind, as she gave me enough to pass for attitude.
Going to the bank for most friends, especially during yuletide period is fraught with great difficulty. That not withstanding, I managed myself to the base of the crisscross, where I continued for the shortest time before the arrival of my Miss attitude.

Granted, she's light in complexion, how I like them, slim and with less contour, but managed to lack the ability to distract me, at least not better than a 60year old...
OK, that was never her duty until she tried feeding me with food for thought.

Her arrival would have been very satisfying for a very debauched guy, she was in a short gown, red precisely, not my colour anyway.
The first to taste from her ocean of attitude was our own sun. Yes, it was blasting, but was not my problem until her arrival. With the simplest scramble of 'hi' from me came this reaction, high standard enough to be rated as Hollywood pro.
Was naturally expecting a direct reply when came this look, that look that made my simple 'hi' ambiguous... OK, I was not badly suited, suited enough to suit a suiting spec.

As she managed to sit side by side -given to the crawling nature of the queue- the question was simple, What's your name? Hmm.... still trying to pick the name. But she was not my problem, entered the bank to complete other transactions, just as I stepped out, I felt the need to reintroduce, or you would rather, remeet. Her face was cracking with the drought of Elijah like my 60year old step mum, continuing in my own lane was not very difficult to maintain.

Agreed, the queue was too old to retain the slightest form of joy whatsoever. As I kept my focus to the forward came a bump from my behind... My Miss attitude...DEHYDRATED

(1) (Reply)

Handsdown Worlds Biggest Loser / How I Discover My Writing Voice Through Keeping A Journal / Nnedi Okoroafor To Write Marvel Comics’ Shuri, Cover Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.