Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (86618 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Father Impregnates Daughter In Nasarawa (Photo) / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by InfernoNig: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
Teeree boosa for you sir. You like good thing. I for say shame on you if she dirty and ugly. Abeg you people should not bash me..I'm no feeling fine
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Jabioro: 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
She is helping her DAUGHTER.
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Ishilove: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hiaaaan embarassed
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
temptnow:
Why am I getting erection reading this thing, hope am OK
yes, you are OK. That mother in law looks so slay! what am I saying sef?

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by elokason: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
I just think we should stop creating rooms for devil to act. Haba mama come the stay with son in law, under same roof, one bed. Haba wetin you expect. Ok look at the age. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ishilove:
Hiaaaan embarassed

Life imitating Moms teach sexx
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
pennywys:
Beautiful mother-in-law,

OMG
look at her chest
she get booby no be small

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
oyb:

Life imitating Moms teach sexx

My brother, I have beheld a great abomination

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by MrHighSea: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
missyadorable:
Already,a married woman cannot invite her friend,sister,cousin to her husband's house for fear of a sexual relationship btw them

Now,inviting her own mother is very dangerous

No woman is save around a husband anymore.

Once a man is married,he can fvck anything including his daughter and mother
There are still those who dares to be different in a decadent society. Resisting or do-nothing are sometimes the most difficult options. The world don't give a rat ass for doing something good for yourself. The man is a big pot-hold in is generational line.
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
...it was clearly written . Flee from fornication. The consequences outweighed the benefits.
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Notting remain to hear again.
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by gotnel: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Had it be that the man go for another woman rather than his mother inlaw ,it would have bring a battle of my husband is seeing another woman.
Now it has happened like this.
I have always make it known that man is naturally polygamous.
Solution to this type of mentality is polygamy.
Where one wife is busy with her business, the other wife will be available to meet up with the husband demanding schedule physically and emotionally.
Polygamy is good for some reason.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Adukey(f): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
They always end up blaming the devil,when he (devil) doesn't have packaging, anybody can just enter his office .

This story weak me sef.
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Joemetry(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2018

COME TO THINK OF IT NOW,

THE WOMAN'S DAUGHTER WOULD NOW BECOME A SIBLING TO HER HUSBAND'S CHILD...

MAKING HER HUSBAND HER STEP FATHER AND THE UNBORN CHILD HER HALF BROTHER/SISTER...

THE GIRL SHE ALREADY HAS AFTER HER 9 YEARS OF MARRIAGE IS NOW GOING TO BE BOTH A NIECE AND A SISTER TO THE UNBORN CHILD...

AN THE CYCLE OF HAD I KNOWN CONTINUES IF WE KEEP HAVING SLAY MAMAS ALL OVER IN WOMEN CLOTHINGS...

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by dominique(f): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Yet na them.go dey wear hijab like person wey them.swear for.I can't even fathom how a woman can stoop so low as to sleep with her son inlaw

The man himself na a big disgrace.a man that has no CONTROL over his phenese,if konji hold am,he will even fok his mother.because a man that can accuse devil for sleeping with his mother in law,nothing can stop him from sleeping with his mother if the mother happens to be naked and konji hold am.rada rada

Continue to deceive unaselves with una pretentious holy holy holy awusubilayi bool sheet

You just saw a topic, clicked on it and went straight to the reply button and went on the reply button and went on to display your immaturity.
Because you saw Nassarawa you automatically assumed they were Muslims. You didn't even read the first line or the post, if you had you wouldn't have written that pile of rubbish you put up there.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by greatcrown: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
What does the wife wants to achieve for bringing this to the public?

Truly the world is becoming crazier by the day!

Things that ought to be managed internally can no longer be handled that way until it gets to Facebook or other media houses all in the name of going viral!

Mumu Daughter!

Mumu mother inlaw!!

Mumu husband!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by slurity1: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Son inlaw 45 years old and Mother in-law 42 years old. That is the problem. at what age did she gave birth to a girl that is marryable to 45 years old man when her daughter get married when her mother is just 33 years old? son inlaw older that mother inlaw and working and leaving together in the absence of wife. Fools

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Awoo88: 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
So this idiot prick raise for him mother? Wetin person no go hear
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by slurity1: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Yet na them.go dey wear hijab like person wey them.swear for.I can't even fathom how a woman can stoop so low as to sleep with her son inlaw

The man himself na a big disgrace.a man that has no CONTROL over his phenese,if konji hold am,he will even fok his mother.because a man that can accuse devil for sleeping with his mother in law,nothing can stop him from sleeping with his mother if the mother happens to be naked and konji hold am.rada rada

Continue to deceive unaselves with una pretentious holy holy holy awusubilayi bool sheet
Did you even read the post? They are Christians, did you see John and Victoria as husband name and wife? Use your sense before comments next time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Nedfed(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaudaAbu:
Abeg.. i no wan read this kind story the first weekend of the new.\

Hw do i unread pls?
Kindly turn ur phone upside down
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Anusiemgood(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Abeg who is this devil...bikonu?
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by barman01: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Abortion is not the option God will never forgive them if they abort the child, God has a reason for everything, the child must stay

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by imitateMe(m): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
missyadorable:
Already,a married woman cannot invite her friend,sister,cousin to her husband's house for fear of a sexual relationship btw them

You mean your dad fuked u right? That's interesting...
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by dingbang(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
But how can konji make someone to have sex with his mother in law...that's so gross. Sagged breasts, fat everywhere...like all these things aroused the man? shocked ewww.
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Hemaah: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Buhari why naah ? angry angry sad angry ......there was no good news during buhari era at all

The only good news was I lost my job, i got married, I started business, Lagos state demolished my shop, I got another job and I bought car.

Buhari till 2019
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by tokzy205(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
missyadorable:

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Ulue: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Penis has got no conscience..... You have to continually tame your lion and consider if it will be all smile when the deed is done!
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by rossychik(f): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaudaAbu:
Abeg.. i no wan read this kind story the first weekend of the new.\

Hw do i unread pls?
kikikikiki, but u have already read it now. Forward ever, shift make I read my own
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by lozanni(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
missyadorable:

Infact, the way married men, and women, are carrying on dey fear me. Dey no get any scruples about sowing and receiving wild oats.
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
slurity1:
Did you even read the post? They are Christians, did you see John and Victoria as husband name and wife? Use your sense before comments next time
gbenu oshi soun tongue
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
dominique:

You just saw a topic, clicked on it and went straight to the reply button and went on the reply button and went on to display your immaturity.
Because you saw Nassarawa you automatically assumed they were Muslims. You didn't even read the first line or the post, if you had you wouldn't have written that pile of rubbish you put up there.
koshi lojo tongue
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by fhorlar(f): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
This story does not add up ooo...if the mother is 42 yrs,how old will be daughter den considering the fact that in the post, they said the daughter has been married for 9yrs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.