Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? (35485 Views)

The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale / Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by donblade85555(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2018
Collect a parachute then jump down
Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by blingxx(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2018
Take a selfie and quickly post it on Twitter

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by efilefun(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2018
All those BS written up there won't even cross ur mind at all, Na how Jesus go turn superman hold the plane from crashing you go dey pray for

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by hidhrhis(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2018
do 100 astaghfurullah if u are a Muslim and say Ur last prayer if u are a Christian cos it is either u go to hell or heaven and if by chance u survive u won't be the same again cos once u set Ur eyes on a plane it will bring back memories
Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by africanusvu(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2018
Until the time reaches. We will tell u wat to do.ok
Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by mikaael(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2018
FTC in dz new year...waoh!!!!
ehen... op u said plane crash...wat of motor bike crash??
Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by Originality007: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2018
let it crash first..
Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by kayceeD2(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2018
Nothing
Just ready to die
Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2018
Never loose hope even when it seems like there is no hope. People have survived from aeroplanes that dropped from the sky.

You can prepare for the impact by staying clear of any harmful objects.

Most important, pray to God.
Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by kuipid(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2018
Pray 2 God then die.
Alhajikuipid. . Com
Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2018
grin this past week i don enta plane and helicopter. If plane wan crash na to pray for forgiveness o. Cos the nigerian terrian means u have zero chance for survival. Arik wey i enta my mind begin play games. 'E don tey wey plane crash for 9ja hope this ur flight no be next' ' arik get financial problems hope dey dey service d planes wella o'.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2018
If the plane is hovering in an atlantic ocean, then you are lucky. Open the door and jump off the plane before the plane hovers to a dry land kiss
Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by Amos87(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2018
Call on ur village peeps

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by kaybestt(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2018
just say... la ilaha ilahla...

then u are good to go
Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by kaybestt(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2018
just say... la ilaha ilahla...

then u are good to go
Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by Doctormarrvin: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2018
Lol..
Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by ozento: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2018
all dis tips no go work. just live a clean and holy life and i can assure u ur destiny is secured wen it hapens.
Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by Doctormarrvin: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2018
Right! My phobia for flying just skyrocketed.. cry cry...the thoughts that go through your head when you know you're about to discover the answer to that question that has plagued man kind for centuries.. but of course you won't be able to let other people know of your findings,they have to find out themselves

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by Kog45(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2018
amnesty7:
Is this part of your 2018 plans?
Thank you for this comment cos how many people survives plane crash.
Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by newoffer: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2018
if u die in a plane qwash. u will be among the board our president will appoint

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by gafarolabisi2(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2018
simply say your last prayer
Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by notoriousbabe: 11:14am On Jan 06, 2018
Finally you won't remember any of these when the accident happens

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 06, 2018
mokoshalb:
So you have a few minutes to decide what to do before a plane crash? Excellent! I say 'excellent' because you have a viable chance to save your life, an experience that has cheated many others from survival.

Remove everything sharp from your pockets. Loosen your belt and remove your tie or scarf. Remove high heeled shoes. Take glasses off for landing so they don't fly off so are available to help you see your way out if you need them.

Know where your closest exit is and a backup for the type of landing... some exits can't be used in water landings. Count the number of rows to those exits and try to identify any protrusions that you might use to find them if the cabin is full of smoke.

Stay in your seat until instructed. Do not open a door or window exit without direct instructions from a flight attendant.

Have a piece of cloth (preferably damp) to assist in breathing if there is smoke. If there is smoke during evacuation, stay as low as possible.

Follow the instructions of the flight attendants in their pre-landing briefing. If everyone is on the same page and understands what is expected of them, people will be working together to get everyone out.  Don't waste your time taking video with your camera.... LISTEN and PAY ATTENTION. If you survive with a video, it's cool. If you die because you were more interested in taking a video than paying attention, it's not so cool.

If a water landing DO NOT inflate your lifevest until you are actually at the doorway. If you inflate it and the aircraft fills with water, you will get trapped on the ceiling and not be able to swim underwater to get out the exit. If this happens, get out of your lifevest to be able to swim out and hang onto someone once out. Lifevests easily buoy 2 people.

Although you didn't ask, after exiting the aircraft, move well away towards the wind so that smoke and fire move away from you. Do not lie down in tall grass. Do not completely leave the area so that you can be accounted for.

All that being said, most catastrophic crashes are not anticipated so it is rare to get much advance notice. In those cases, if you survive, follow the flight attendants' directions and don't take anything with you.

Source: https://www.mokoshalb.com/plane-crash-minutes/

Jst thank God that "your village people" finally succeeded cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by plessis: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2018
Wouldn't do anything....

I'd sit somewhere and cry.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by k2kay(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2018
Say ur prayers and curl into the foetal position

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by Kog45(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
Right! My phobia for flying just skyrocketed.. cry cry...the thoughts that go through your head when you know you're about to discover the answer to that question that has plagued man kind for centuries.. but of course you won't be able to let other people know of your findings,they have to find out themselves
My man enter plane and enjoy your trip,it's even safer than car cos very rear for plane to crash especially on international routes.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by Jabioro: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2018
All these theology crab will do you no favour..a minute to your death,say your last prayer,and if you are brave enough kill yourself to avoid unnecessary pain before the actual death..Plane crash,may God forbid bad dream.OP tell me the rate or probality of any plane survivors...l beg go queue up for fuel,you have no escape routes yet..

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by imam07: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2018
Commit suicide
Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by BigJakie: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2018
Give your life to Christ
Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by Hayah: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2018
zicoraads:
Pray to God for forgiveness embarassed This thought always crosses my mind anytime I'm on a flight and it wants to take off. Or when we experience a turbulence mid air. I never ever get used to it grin

Absolute Truth bro!

That feeling is always there!

Forgiveness from God Almighty is key and should be sought for

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2018
koolaid87:
Say your last prayer

Repentance during death ..hmm
Re: What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? by bigstan11787(m): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2018
Oga....ur plan to crash plane nor go work, if u mus
die,u have to die alone simple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa / 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC / Air Peace Promotes First Officer - Biodun Apata To Captain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.