Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

"I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku (22298 Views)

PDP: Obi Not Anti-north And Not Sponsoring IPOB / I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. / I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Jesusfan3(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2018
Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has debunked an allegation that he is the chief financier of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN).

The association is the national body of Fulani herdsmen.

Paul Ibe, Atiku’s spokesman, in a statement on Friday, described the allegation against Abubakar, who holds Tiv traditional title of Zege Mule U Tiv, as sad and false.

Ibe said it was disheartening that in this period of intense grief in Benue State, Chief Paul Unongo would choose to level false allegations on the person of Abubakar.

Unongo was the former Chairman, Governing Board of Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC).

Ibe said while Abubakar was proud to be Fulani, he is a thoroughly detribalized Nigerian that would never favour one ethnic group over another.

He recalled that in 2017 during the massive flood in Benue which affected over 100,000 families, Abubakar, donated cash to the Benue Government for the care of the victims.

He said, “This is fitting for a man whose Tiv traditional title means ‘the biggest shade of the Tiv people’.

“It is strange that Chief Paul Unongo chose to neglect that act of love and care from the Waziri Adamawa to the people of Benue

Details: http://anstalk.com/am-not-sponsoring-of-fulani-herdsmen-atiku/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by agwom(m): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2018
source...
Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by zombieTRACKER: 8:14am On Jan 06, 2018
It's high time that Unongo of a man is shown the directions to yaba left

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by aolawale025: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2018
It's a political witch-hunt. Pity Paul allowed himself to be used

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by 1clickng(f): 8:25am On Jan 06, 2018
Alright

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by GEJisBOKO: 8:28am On Jan 06, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
It's high time that Unongo of a man is shown the directions to yaba left
Is Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the Waziri, of Adamawa, not a Fulani like Buhari?

since the death of the late nnamdi kanu. you Ibos have forgotten about biafra. you are now championing the cause of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, a Fulani man. I weep for biafra

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by zombieTRACKER: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2018
GEJisBOKO:
Is Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the Waziri, of Adamawa, not a Fulani like Buhari?

Not all punna can squirt

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by GEJisBOKO: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Not all punna can squirt
Punna na Punna. weda he get hair or he no get. weda he fit squirt abi he no fit

you need to see the bigger picture. Atiku and buhari are both Fulani. they are obliged to the same fulani creed. btw why have you Ibos suddenly exchanged the status of nnamdi kanu for Atiku.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by omowolewa: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2018
Articulated speech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by magoo10(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2018
This is the latest excuse for failure of protecting the lives and properties of Nigerians as sworn under oath.

8 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by ChangetheChange: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2018
grin grin grin

We already know APC is trying to blackmail Atiku with their useless propaganda

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by tashashiel(f): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2018
They should leave this man alone...

9 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by GEJisBOKO: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

We already know APC is trying to blackmail Atiku with their useless propaganda
what happened to biafra

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Emyogalanya: 9:27am On Jan 06, 2018
PAUL THE FULANI SLAVE. SOMETIME AGO ONE GUY MADE A THREAD SHOWING THAT ATIKU IS CHAMBAS BY TRIBE CAN SOMEONE PLS EXPLAIN THIS FULANI STORY?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by tashashiel(f): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2018
Atiku is now a sponsor because he left APC,

This ruling party like to finger the brains of Nigerians whenever and however they like

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Iyajelili(f): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2018
You are not a saint Atiku but on this one, you should know buhari will do anything to win a second term even if it is sell his d1ck so save yourself the stress of replying the grand master of Miyetti Allah himself

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by NaoSlay: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2018

So Atiku is a real Fulani? like a typical Fulani?

See igbos supporting him for his 2019 presidency.

Are these not the same people that called the Yoruba's mumu for supporting a HausA Fulani called buhari?

internet never forgets, this is real hypocrisy.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by NaoSlay: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2018
Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by zombieTRACKER: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2018
GEJisBOKO:
Punna na Punna. weda he get hair or he no get. weda he fit squirt abi he no fit

you need to see the bigger picture. Atiku and buhari are both Fulani. they are obliged to the same fulani creed. btw why have you Ibos suddenly exchanged the status of nnamdi kanu for Atiku.

Coming from a deluded mind who believes GEJ is behind Buharis Boko boys
You need to see the bigger picture...
We are all human beings
But some of us certainly don't have a functional brain

Zombeism is real

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by bonechamberlain(m): 10:00am On Jan 06, 2018
these Fulani's are everywhere in the north, how where they allowed to roam and occupy even powerful positions in almost all states in the north. Adamawa that has a sizeable Christian state in the north has been ruled by these marauders. every state must be watchful of these guys. when would Benue, taraba, adamawa, nassarawa etc people yield to the laws of the old testament against these Fulani men. little by little they are conquering their states.

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by SalamRushdie: 10:01am On Jan 06, 2018
Paul Unongo is senile liar and an old fool... Just imagine the nonsense

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by zombieTRACKER: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2018
NaoSlay:

Are these not the same people that called the Yoruba's mumu for supporting a HausA Fulani called buhari?

Igbos and other good Nigerians are not tribalists
They can support anyone who has an agenda and is qualified for the top Job irrespective of religion and ethnicity....

The man buhari is a certified economic dullard
He said it himself that he doesn't know how to make money ...
He is not nationalist in nature... A look at his kitchen cabinet will convince you... And a man who once said that Muslims should vote for only Muslims...
He also said that those regions that didn't vote him should not expect the same treatment as those regions that voted him... Buhari is a bigot

Buhari is a glorified disease
A failure of a man
A president whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by SouthEastFacts: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2018
NaoSlay:

Igbos don't hate Fulanis. We voted massively for Yar'Adua and we are going to vote massively for Atiku again. He is a lesser evil.
If South West didn't use their propaganda to bequeath Buhari on us, nobody will be talking about Atiku today.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by bedspread: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2018
Hmmmmmm Hmmmmm..... Even if Atiku is the chief financier....., Nigeria is a Country and we have a President who has the Arsenals of The Navy, Army, Airforce, Police, immigration, Nscdc, frsc,peace corp, sss,Dss, Boy Scouts and Red Cross at his Disposal... Yet He shows no atom of Concern whenever The Herdsmen Strike.

The speed at which The operation Scorpion was released at the ipob is commendable but The Herdsmen who kill and destroy Fellow Humans are given a silence approach...,

I CANNOT DECIEVE MYSELF....
BUHARI IS A PUNISHMENT TO Nigerians

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by seunmsg(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2018
There is no smoke without fire. Atiku is a very desperate politician and he can go to any extent to achieve his aim. Someone is definitely sponsoring the murderous activities of the herdsmen to achieve a sinister motive. The allegation should be properly investigated by the relevant security agency.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Ratello: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2018
They are definitely afraid of this man. I will Atikulate well by 2019!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by DRISKLEF(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2018
Some usernames on this thread though.

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Ratello: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2018
seunmsg:
There is no smoke without fire. Atiku is a very desperate politician and he can go to any extent to achieve his aim. Someone is definitely sponsoring the murderous activities of the herdsmen to achieve a sinister motive. The allegation should be properly investigated by the relevant security agency.
My friend just keep quiet and stop foaming at the mouth if you are sure of his complicity kindly approach the nearest court of law.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2018
Thank God Jonathan has no cattle, if not APC would have tagged him the financier of the herdsmen

16 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by GEJisBOKO: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Igbos don't hate Fulanis. We voted massively for Yar'Adua and we are going to vote massively for Atiku again. He is a lesser evil.
If South West didn't use their propaganda to bequeath Buhari on us, nobody will be talking about Atiku today.
so because the south west bequeathed a Fulani man on you that is why you want to vote for another fulani man. is the south west the one controlling your destiny?
the late nnamdi kanu will be disappointed in you

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by GEJisBOKO: 10:47am On Jan 06, 2018
Ratello:

My friend just keep quiet and stop foaming at the mouth if you are sure of his complicity kindly approach the nearest court of law.
the energy with which you Ibos use in defending your Fulani master - Atiku, is mind boggling. what happened to biafra?

the late nnamdi kanu will be turning in his grave right now

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by SouthEastFacts: 10:59am On Jan 06, 2018
GEJisBOKO:
so because the south west bequeathed a Fulani man on you that is why you want to vote for another fulani man. is the south west the one controlling your destiny?
the late nnamdi kanu will be disappointed in you
Only two fulanis will end up as Presidential candidates. A rational being will only go for the lesser evil.
Nnamdi kanu must be a nightmare to you?

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC / FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police / Otuekong Idongesit Nkanga Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex Governor Akwa Ibom)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.