Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,067 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Will You Support Abortion? The Big Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Support Abortion? The Big Question (445 Views)

The Big Question Facing New Graduates: Should You Scam Or Find A Job? / Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. / If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Support Abortion? The Big Question by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 06, 2018
A medical doctor was asked that if he is asked to perform an abortion on a patient will he do it?
He said no but he will only do it in a dangerous situation.

So will you support abortion or you are against it?
Re: Will You Support Abortion? The Big Question by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2018
I concur with d doctor. Its just like euthanasia...a mercy-killing.

When you have no other choice to save the life of d patient u just gotta do it.
Re: Will You Support Abortion? The Big Question by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2018
For teenage pregnancy? YES!
Re: Will You Support Abortion? The Big Question by Andracarles: 8:53am On Jan 06, 2018
Yes, over and over again. It is her body, her choice, her life. If you say "in just some situations" who are you to determine the "appropriateness" of the situation? Im pro choice all the way
Re: Will You Support Abortion? The Big Question by SUPERPACK: 8:56am On Jan 06, 2018
Andracarles:
Yes, over and over again. It is her body, her choice, her life. If you say "in just some situations" who are you to determine the "appropriateness" of the situation? Im pro choice all the way
so even in deadly situation like 5months you will agree to go on.
Re: Will You Support Abortion? The Big Question by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2018
The said doctor isn't in touch with the ethics of his profession and should have his license taken off him
Re: Will You Support Abortion? The Big Question by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2018
SpareNo1:
The said doctor isn't in touch with the ethics of his profession and should have his license taken off him
Haba it shouldn't av gotten to this level of revoking his licence.
Re: Will You Support Abortion? The Big Question by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2018
predmine20:
Haba it shouldn't av gotten to this level of revoking his licence.
There's something called 'Ethics' bro
Re: Will You Support Abortion? The Big Question by kitaatita: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2018
The argument is pro-choice or pro-life. I am pro-life. I believe that life begins at conception and that life is sacred. Personally, I think it is wrong for life to be taken even by court sentence. Some pro-life make exception when the mother's life is in danger, when the child will be born with deformity or when the pregnancy is as a result of rape. I don't hate pro-choice; I just see things differently. I'm a man and men don't get pregnant.
Re: Will You Support Abortion? The Big Question by neloyah: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2018
When I was a little girl I used to say "I'll never ever commit abortion,I can't take a life"
but now, looking at life from another perspective I say "I don't know if I'll be able to commit abortion,but I don't pray to make such choice"
Re: Will You Support Abortion? The Big Question by epelumi42(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2018
Over time, the question of abortion has caused serious discensions, especially in ethical philosophical arguments. If the pregnancy threatens the life of the mother, then it would be better choice to make. That's just a perspective. There are many arguments against and in support.

(1) (Reply)

I Am New Here, How Do I Create Thread? / Val's Day In 1975 / I Am 'osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.