Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady (2399 Views)

*i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / Signs That Shows Up When A Lady Enjoy Having Sex With You. / Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady by ThisTrend(f): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2018
‘I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father’ – Lady In A Romantic Relationship With Her Son Seeks Help

Read this rather unfortunate story of a mother who has been having a romantic affair with her own son and prefers making love to him than to his father.

According to the lady who is seeking advise, she reveals that she does not know what to do before her husband gets to be in the know of the illicit affair she is currently enjoying with her biological son.

Read her story below

I’m happily married with 3 Boys, My first son is 20yrs Old, my second son is 17yrs Old while my last born is 15yrs Old.

One day I mistakenly entered my first son’s room while he was naked and I was attracted to the shape and size of his manhood but I kept mute ever since then.

Until the day my husband was on a trip and his younger brothers have gone to school I was finally tempted, He was sitting in the sitting room with boxer and singlet and was surfing through the internet on his phone, I invited him to my room like I want to give him a piece of advice.

He came in and I asked him to sit, he was expecting me to talk, I just told him I want to see if there is a mark he had from childhood on his thigh still there or not and ordered him to pull off and I grabbed his manhood, to cut the long story short ever since then I have enjoyed having fun with him more than his father and we have had fun more than six times. I don’t know how I can stop this bad act and my husband must not be aware. Please, I need your advice. She said.

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/enjoy-fun-father-lady-romantic-relationship-son-seeks-help/

cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Royalroy, Dominique
Re: I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady by benzene00: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2018
Re: I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady by falconey(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2018
Sodomy......
Re: I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady by kullozone(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2018
falconey:
Sodomy......

Ahhh!!!
Sodomy as how
Re: I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady by abiolert(m): 9:45am On Jan 06, 2018
kullozone:

Ahhh!!!
Sodomy as how
no mind am. na the grammar wey just comot for him mouth.
Re: I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady by Mustack: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2018
can you imaging
Re: I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady by Elparaiso(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2018
Can we tell the writer to contest in Literotica's story of the month competition?

Incest section.

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady by ThisTrend(f): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady by ufuosman(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Continue
Re: I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady by OutOfTheAshes(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
ThisTrend:
‘I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father’ – Lady In A Romantic Relationship With Her Son Seeks Help

Read this rather unfortunate story of a mother who has been having a romantic affair with her own son and prefers making love to him than to his father.

According to the lady who is seeking advise, she reveals that she does not know what to do before her husband gets to be in the know of the illicit affair she is currently enjoying with her biological son.

Read her story below

I’m happily married with 3 Boys, My first son is 20yrs Old, my second son is 17yrs Old while my last born is 15yrs Old.

One day I mistakenly entered my first son’s room while he was naked and I was attracted to the shape and size of his manhood but I kept mute ever since then.

Until the day my husband was on a trip and his younger brothers have gone to school I was finally tempted, He was sitting in the sitting room with boxer and singlet and was surfing through the internet on his phone, I invited him to my room like I want to give him a piece of advice.

He came in and I asked him to sit, he was expecting me to talk, I just told him I want to see if there is a mark he had from childhood on his thigh still there or not and ordered him to pull off and I grabbed his manhood, to cut the long story short ever since then I have enjoyed having fun with him more than his father and we have had fun more than six times. I don’t know how I can stop this bad act and my husband must not be aware. Please, I need your advice. She said.

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/enjoy-fun-father-lady-romantic-relationship-son-seeks-help/

cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Royalroy, Dominique
Nawa for this kind creature. Lawd have mercy shocked
Re: I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady by Gofwane(m): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
I remember, there was this young female lecturer in a popular university that happened to be a good friend of my cousin sister. She told us something similar.

There was this guy in her department that doesn't speak to anyone, he doesn't smile and he has that scaring face that makes one think he is an armed robber, a cultist or a murderer. Every student and lecturer fears him.

One evening, after school has closed, he walked in to that female lecturer's office and shut the door. The lady was so scared and stood up to run but there was no way to go. But the guy just sat down, and began to cry! She was shocked!!
The guy told her that his father was late and ever since then, his mother has been having sex with him. If he tried to resist, she will start crying and telling him does he want her to go outside and cheat on the soul of his father?...
.... That he is his father's son so he is just like his father therefore, nothing wrong in them having sex.

2 Likes

Re: I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady by dikeigbo2(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
If Demons are not in you then you are into demons....
Re: I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady by Jabioro: 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bizaire + weird !
Re: I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady by Espada10: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
the only good thing from this stupid article is this meme I will be using

Re: I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady by sylvez(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Gofwane:
I remember, there was this young female lecturer in a popular university that happened to be a good friend of my cousin sister. She told us something similar.

There was this guy in her department that doesn't speak to anyone, he doesn't smile and he has that scaring face that makes one think he is an armed robber, a cultist or a murderer. Every student and lecturer fears him.

One evening, after school has closed, he walked in to that female lecturer's office and shut the door. The lady was so scared and stood up to run but there was no way to go. But the guy just sat down, and began to cry! She was shocked!!
The guy told her that his father was late and ever since then, his mother has been having sex with him. If he tried to resist, she will start crying and telling him does he want her to go outside and cheat on the soul of his father?...
.... That he is his father's son so he is just like his father therefore, nothing wrong in them having sex.
this one just weak me for my spinal cord
Re: I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady by phoenix17(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
my advise is that.........,.....

Thunder wil soon fire u
Re: I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady by Crossbow(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
falconey:
Sodomy......

cheesy

Sodomy kwa.... Gomorrah kwanu..
Re: I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady by kogi2010: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
clap for your self

(1) (Reply)

. / Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? / Can You Invest In Your Wife/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.