Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,437 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:24 PM

Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos (46922 Views)

Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:16am On Jan 06, 2018
A lady identified as Cynthia Onyinye Okafor didn't anticipate an awesome birthday for herself before she was blessed with N350,000 by random online users. According to reports, the lady commented on a post that she wants to celebrate her birthday, that the last time she did that was when she was a kid, that her wish is to have a party and celebrate it.

Three people sent her a message via inbox for her account number as they sent her all together 305k.

She reportedly used about 35k for the birthday party and says she will use the rest of the start a business this year.

Below is what she shared on Facebook;

I know I post my testimony late na because na now I calm down.. Well I was shouting Santa remember me remember me for group my birthday is coming up. I got three messages in my inbox requesting for my bank account details me think say na joke o..

Before I know it I see first alert 280k I was like ahh .. I saw another 5k again.and 20k .. Total of 305k...

I was shocked I didn't plan for a party o.. Early in the morning of my birthday plans began invitations started going across o..I no even plan anything..

My birthday was a blast.. I did it at a hotel I bought the whole pool side.. Abeg make una help me thank God... thank the woman that made all these possible, Hon Maria Ude Nwachi, Afikpo Chic, And also thank my Santa too o Nwadiaru Vincent Chuka and his royal highness Prince Chinedu O the other person wants to be anonymous o.. My Santa came on my birthday o.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/lady-gets-n305000-celebrate-birthday-revealing-broke-photos.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:19am On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Mologi(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2018
Na her puna go suffer am.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by samuelizz(m): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2018
.. And she used all the 305k to celebrate her birthday?? cry

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Sheun001(m): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2018
Nice one May God bless the giver

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by nipora519(f): 9:37am On Jan 06, 2018
samuelizz:
.. And she used all the 305k to celebrate her birthday?? cry
I'm sure u didn't read the post well

247 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 06, 2018
last last, na still her toto go hear am angry sad

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by emerich(m): 10:13am On Jan 06, 2018
ruggedised:
last last, na still her toto go hear am angry sad
I don't think so, the bulk of the cash was sent her by a philanthropist, she's a politician and has doled out cash to so many peeps, @Afikpo chic....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 06, 2018
Girls celebrates their birthdays 4 times in a year and with different boyfriends.
Would those donors did the same gesture if she was a male?Fafafaa fowl!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 10:17am On Jan 06, 2018
I like this part :

'She reportedly used about 35k for the birthday party and says she will use the rest of the start a business this year."

www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used-in-bed

33 Likes

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by IamLucy(f): 10:18am On Jan 06, 2018
Can someone really send 280k to an anonymous person online?

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by CHAVINCI: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2018
when a gift becums dis big,itz no longer a gift but a debt

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:24am On Jan 06, 2018
CHAVINCpost=63941946:
when a gift becums dis big,itz no longer a gift but a debt
Not everyone is like you bruhh

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by LisaAnne(f): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2018
Wow very benevolent of them.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2018
Some ladies sha ...
Look if I am broke .. it’s not by force to have birthday .. that’s telling you you need to work ...
It’s obv he will later get his payment back ...

She is broke yet rocking fake Chanel, has cheek to buy contact lenses to trap her sponsors anyway might be wrong but .... 280k
Hope she invest it like she said flip and pay him back !

My birthday is in 2 weeks exactly .. someone should match that amount in STERLINGS make I send bank details ... if na so Prince dey give free cash

13 Likes

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Daviddson(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2018
Greek gift.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by CplusJason: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2018
Lol, she'll use the rest to start a business this year? Or she'll use it to visit "someone" waiting patiently for her in bed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2018
She plans on using it for business.
She's smart.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by MiaB(f): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2018
IamLucy:
Can someone really send 280k to an anonymous person online?
I doubt it.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Evablizin(f): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2018
Bad comments everywhere,poor mindset is very bad.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Michellla(f): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2018
"According to reports, the lady commented on a post that she wants to celebrate her birthday, that the last time she did that was when she was a kid, that her wish is to have a party and celebrate it."
Some comments on this thread are disappointing.
Nigerians are really not use to kindness.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2018
Evablizin:
Bad comments everywhere,poor mindset is very bad.

As in... And it's more disappointing that some were made my ladies. A nairalander actually sent me cash to celebrate Christmas, never seen him and I doubt the possibility of us meeting sef. People need to stop expecting the worst out of othes. It doesn't have to be about sex always. When you ask God for help, he won't fly down from heaven, he's gonna use people like us and they might be total strangers. This shallow reasoning has to stop!

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by QueenBeeHive(f): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2018
Really kind
Never knew Philanthropist people exist in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Evablizin(f): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2018
Blackhawk03:

As in... And it's more disappointing that some were made my ladies. A nairalander actually sent me cash to celebrate Christmas, never seen him and I doubt the possibility of us meeting sef. People need to stop expecting the worst out of othes. It doesn't have to be about sex always. When you ask God for help, he won't fly down from heaven, he's gonna use people like us and they might be total strangers. This shallow reasoning has to stop!
I wish they will change for good,i'm disappointed.sad

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by IRobot7(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
21st January, Birthday loading....
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by biacan(f): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
Please where can I meet the guy that sent her the 280k help a sister with information biko

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Elvixbeatz(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
D giver abeg my family won celebrate our birthday abeg we need 100k.. Thanks am broke lolz
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by wiloy2k8(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
comshots:
Girls celebrates their birthdays 4 times in a year and with different boyfriends.
Would those donors did the same gesture if she was a male?Fafafaa fowl!

lol , u talk my mind

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Olukat(m): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
I can identify Greek gift when I see one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Nothing more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Celebrate Son's 1st Birthday With Billboard In Owerri / Man Buried With A Bird Casket In Enugu State (photos) / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.